Urgent help asap

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
I have a job interview tomorrow. It’s really important that I land this job. I look very unkempt right now, I haven’t cut my hair in a very long time so it looks awful, I have bad skin with pigmentation as well as I’m deadly white. What should I do? Go to a tanning bed or something to get more glowing looking skin? Please recommend haircuts as well

why didnt u solve this weeks prior nigga

go get a haircut, put some self tanner and makeup on is ur only option now i guess :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jeghar5barn
well one legit advice is stop eating and stop drinking water to lose weight asap

depending on your age and hair length face shape etc every thing accounted get a non controversial haircut that expresses your artistic view lel and wear all black cuz it provides contrast w ur already pale skin and smell nice. wear a good fragrance and get yourself a silver watch like a casio that'll outlast u https://www.casio.co.uk/a163wa-1qes and dont act like a braindead retard use humor and leave a good impression

why didnt u solve this weeks prior nigga

go get a haircut, put some self tanner and makeup on is ur only option now i guess :lul: :lul: :lul:
I literally got the call 25 minutes ago regarding the call interview. I don’t know how to cut, my main barber is out of free spots. Should I go with self tanner or tanning bed

I literally got the call 25 minutes ago regarding the call interview. I don’t know how to cut, my main barber is out of free spots. Should I go with self tanner or tanning bed
bro its tomorrow u gotta get some self tanner asap but dont go crazy just enough so u dont look like a ghostly incel

tanning bed will just burn u and tan wont show for a bit

find another barber just clean that shit up

depending on your age and hair length face shape etc every thing accounted get a non controversial haircut that expresses your artistic view lel and wear all black cuz it provides contrast w ur already pale skin and smell nice. wear a good fragrance and get yourself a silver watch like a casio that'll outlast u https://www.casio.co.uk/a163wa-1qes and dont act like a braindead retard use humor and leave a good impression
I’m pretty good socially, I have never really had an awkward social experience. I have a nice watch, not a Casio unfortunately, right now I have disel perfume. I look really really pale, like sick looking pale, I need to adjust that.

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen
I’m pretty good socially, I have never really had an awkward social experience. I have a nice watch, not a Casio unfortunately, right now I have disel perfume. I look really really pale, like sick looking pale, I need to adjust that.
carrots carrots and even more carrots become a fucking rabbit nigga go outside at least get tanned abit dont make it seem fake you're gonna throw off your employer also why tf did this take u so long for

bro its tomorrow u gotta get some self tanner asap but dont go crazy just enough so u dont look like a ghostly incel

tanning bed will just burn u and tan wont show for a bit

find another barber just clean that shit up
I have tried tanning bed once before and my skin looked good after, I don’t have any pimples but I have like marks after pimples and have had pretty oily skin before. Do you know self tanners that won’t break me out

carrots carrots and even more carrots become a fucking rabbit nigga go outside at least get tanned abit dont make it seem fake you're gonna throw off your employer also why tf did this take u so long for
Bro I haven’t seen a the sun in like 5 months where I live. I eat carrots every night bro

Bro I haven’t seen a the sun in like 5 months where I live. I eat carrots every night bro
maximize the things you can control and minimize the things u cant control get a haircut get a low taper fade or smth and just hope for the best dawg ur cooked. after this get on beta carotene supplements one carrot isnt gonna do shit :lul:

Hmm, I drive manual so I don’t know if it’s a good idea since if you put something hard to increase height you won’t have the fool feel of the foot
wtf do u mean by that ur car's clutch is way more capable of getting beat once in a while + what u said doesnt make sense move ur seat backwards bro

I have tried tanning bed once before and my skin looked good after, I don’t have any pimples but I have like marks after pimples and have had pretty oily skin before. Do you know self tanners that won’t break me out
do whatever works best for u by tomorrow

maximize the things you can control and minimize the things u cant control get a haircut get a low taper fade or smth and just hope for the best dawg ur cooked. after this get on beta carotene supplements one carrot isnt gonna do shit :lul:
My barber don’t have any free spots but it’s good they will see me from the front not from the back. I eat maybe 3/4 carrots not one bro. Also the beta carotene supplement got me constipated so I ain’t doing that shit again

I don’t know whats best for me😭, I don’t know if I should go with a self tanner or go tan shortly in a tanning bed
u just told me tanning bed worked
if ur the type to go to a tanning bed and look tan the next morning then do that, me personally it takes a week for my tan to develop
otherwise use self tanner

My barber don’t have any free spots but it’s good they will see me from the front not from the back. I eat maybe 3/4 carrots not one bro. Also the beta carotene supplement got me constipated so I ain’t doing that shit again
Alright good on you for upping your carrot intake. also atp man I don't even know what to tell you bro. good luck and I hope you get that job bless up.

Alright good on you for upping your carrot intake. also atp man I don't even know what to tell you bro. good luck and I hope you get that job bless up.
Thanks a lot bro I appreciate it, will be celebrating with a top tier hoe if I get it

u just told me tanning bed worked
if ur the type to go to a tanning bed and look tan the next morning then do that, me personally it takes a week for my tan to develop
otherwise use self tanner
Yeah but it was years ago, I don’t know if it will be any different, I don’t know what self tanner to get for men that don’t cause break outs