us men are absolutely disgusting, and should be ashamed of existing.(don't enter if you want to sleep calmly tonight)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
i was watching a youtube video about titanic, and one fact made me rage and heat up like a pizza oven. when that fucking ship was sinking, simp disgusting men decided that wuman and childerions should get out and survive first (most of them lived to their 90s and 100s)and men should die like they worth less than a potato chip. the fact that those surviving wuman started having affair and relationships with other man later while their simp husbands sunk inside the ship just makes me wanna nuke humankind out of anger. imagine letting your wife survive only for her to cuck you over and over again and live a happy fulfilling life laughing at your stupidity while you are dead and can't do anything under water :lul::lul::lul::lul:we men are the problem here,i get it that nature wants us to be protective or so called "simps", it just sometimes cross the lines of idiocy. the west and modern problems are only men being overly simp low t cucks, if men set their value as low as a potato chip then nothing will get better, the removal of beta men and simps would solve every problem in modern world.
look at these meme survive rates in pics and text below, in second class only 14 men survived out of 168:lul:
Screenshot 2021 12 26 235329
Screenshot 2021 12 26 235234

"Altogether, survival percentage for all women and children on board was 70 percent, for men it was 19 percent. Some acknowledgement of the heroism of the majority of men on board should have been made"
heroism, more like cuckism and simpism:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, FreakkForLife, CANI and 15 others
Have you thought about how better the world would be if the male/female ratio was like 1 per 10 or even 1 per 100?

How different and IMPROVED would life and history be today if that had been the default.

And way less ugly people would be around, everyone would be decent and never simp or act in "chivalry".

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 20422, .🇹🇩. and 5 others
i would die for queens :p

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fjor2096, ItsOver.com and mortis
more men should die in order to achieve balance in nature

Have you thought about how better the world would be if the male/female ratio was like 1 per 10 or even 1 per 100?

How different and IMPROVED would life and history be today if that had been the default.

And way less ugly people would be around, everyone would be decent and never simp or act in "chivalry".
the sad fact is, the natural birth rate of men and woman are the same, nature wants its creatures to suffer like always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
cuck if u care to die for someone else lmao my survival always comes first nigga

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
Third world country

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mortis and stevielake
more men should die in order to achieve balance in nature
men dying wouldn't save your abysmal sinking eyes and nasty dark nonexistent undereye support, so cry harder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Michael Myers
Youre such a character man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
i was watching a youtube video about titanic, and one fact made me rage and heat up like a pizza oven. when that fucking ship was sinking, simp disgusting men decided that wuman and childerions should get out and survive first (most of them lived to their 90s and 100s)and men should die like they worth less than a potato chip. the fact that those surviving wuman started having affair and relationships with other man later while their simp husbands sunk inside the ship just makes me wanna nuke humankind out of anger. imagine letting your wife survive only for her to cuck you over and over again and live a happy fulfilling life laughing at your stupidity while you are dead and can't do anything under water :lul::lul::lul::lul:we men are the problem here,i get it that nature wants us to be protective or so called "simps", it just sometimes cross the lines of idiocy. the west and modern problems are only men being overly simp low t cucks, if men set their value as low as a potato chip then nothing will get better, the removal of beta men and simps would solve every problem in modern world.
look at these meme survive rates in pics and text below, in second class only 14 men survived out of 168:lul:
View attachment 1460967View attachment 1460966

"Altogether, survival percentage for all women and children on board was 70 percent, for men it was 19 percent. Some acknowledgement of the heroism of the majority of men on board should have been made"
heroism, more like cuckism and simpism:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Hvala ti puno brate

I wont do anything special for a woman unless it's a relative

• Hmm...
men dying wouldn't save your abysmal sinking eyes and nasty dark nonexistent undereye support, so cry harder.
the world would be a safer happier place tho

i don't get it
@WannabeJock thinks iran is a third world country but you tell us iranian men are moggers and extremely good looking and tall

• JFL
@WannabeJock thinks iran is a third world country but you tell us iranian men are moggers and extremely good looking and tall
iranian men are masculine moggers unfortunately, and third world is false more like 5th world or something:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
the world would be a safer happier place tho
you should be more concerned about the safety of your eyes instead of the world, every second they might fall of due to lack of bone support and fat pads:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
you should be more concerned about the safety of your eyes instead of the world, every second they might fall of due to lack of bone support and fat pads:lul:
keep crying for heroin chic slayers

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
men are subhumans indeed. a lot of the new men are chads which is a good thing. why do u want to nuke humankind, nature made u disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: malishka
men are subhumans indeed. a lot of the new men are chads which is a good thing. why do u want to nuke humankind, nature made u disgusting
thank you stupid worthless graycel for bumping my thread for free, do it again later.

thank you stupid worthless graycel for bumping my thread for free, do it again later.
the orange in ur name is whatever left in ur subinsect disgusting life. slice ur throat asap

• JFL
Reactions: malishka and mortis
the orange in ur name is whatever left in ur subinsect disgusting life. slice ur throat asap
why you so angry for nothing:lul: color is not important if im being honest, some graycels are better and more knowledged than redcels because your worth as a human being isn't set by this retarded measurement. if you shitpost alot inside a nobody forum doesn't mean you worth more. i called you graycel because thats what i can see from you and your whole personality online+ you talked like a retard to me .

why you so angry for nothing:lul: color is not important if im being honest, some graycels are better and more knowledged than redcels because your worth as a human being isn't set by this retarded measurement. if you shitpost alot inside a nobody forum doesn't mean you worth more. i called you graycel because thats what i can see from you and your whole personality online+ you talked like a retard to me .
i talked like a retard to u? do you hate society that we men are subhumans or nature? its not like we can force women or anybody to like us. most men are disgusting to me too both outside and inside

i talked like a retard to u? do you hate society that we men are subhumans or nature? its not like we can force women or anybody to like us. most men are disgusting to me too both outside and inside
if men are disgusting to you why you are wasting you time inside a mans thread fellow brOthEr? isn't your time more precious than that?just leave here if you don't care:D:p

brutal thread ngl

women have always been protected, and simps have existed since the beginning of man

reminds me of this thread

• +1
women have always been protected, and simps have existed since the beginning of man
this, and the thread looks intresting. gonna read it all

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
if men are disgusting to you why you are wasting you time inside a mans thread fellow brOthEr? isn't your time more precious than that?just leave here if you don't care:D:p
doesnt have to do anything with it. im disgusting myself too

if i was healthy i wouldnt post here

Titanic is a little different. If I could give my life to save someone on my economic level, maybe. If it's your wife maybe or your child maybe

But, would I be quick to give up a boat to someone that's rich that would have no respect for me. Probably not.

• JFL
The only hope for the future is if the angry men of this generation become much more selfish and view every non virgin woman as a useless vessel

• +1
Reactions: CANI and mortis
cucks and simps need to die out

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and mortis
Titanic is a little different. If I could give my life to save someone on my economic level, maybe. If it's your wife maybe or your child maybe

But, would I be quick to give up a boat to someone that's rich that would have no respect for me. Probably not.
saying it its easy, in reality and deadly situations everybody kills others to save themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back