US study: Effect of looks on income by race and gender

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

The ugliest black women earn much less than the ugliest white & Hispanic women, but sheboons ever so slightly outearn Stacies probably because attractive black women enter managerial positions more often. White and Hispanic women earn pretty much the same at every point of attractiveness, but Hispanic fem"cels" earn a bit more than white fem"cels", while the opposite is the case for the Stacies of the two groups.

The racial hierarchy for men doesn't change much, with whites always above Hispanics who are always above blacks who are bottom tier as usual with Jamal earning significantly less than Edgars and Eugenes, but Hispanics slowly converge onto whites the higher you move through the attractiveness scale, with Chadriguez earning almost as much as Chads. One funny thing about this study is these americans lump southern europeans into non white/Hispanic category but arabs in the white category jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Bushman, 4ever and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, pig_face, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, humanoidsub7, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Tagging americancels
@TechnoBoss @hello12344 @rand anon @Clavicular @Bushman @smallman @gooner23 @GabachoCopium @xegigi @Copeful

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, rand anon, xegigi and 3 others
What about nafris

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
fucking brutal it’s over for my povertycel tacocel ass

• +1
Reactions: reek, Jason Voorhees and murdah
Images 27

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, reek, xegigi and 2 others
This study just proves white privilege.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, xegigi, Xangsane and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, xegigi and Jason Voorhees
Asians aren’t even in the study

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
feel like your statistically more likely to get an offer from a team thats completely your race like theres always full indian and asian teams but thats why as much as people hate affirmative action an dei it might be necessary so you don't get inundated by a 80% indian company or some shid

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I don't think I've ever seen a team/company that's completely Black/Hispanic tbh.
feel like your statistically more likely to get an offer from a team thats completely your race like theres always full indian and asian teams but thats why as much as people hate affirmative action an dei it might be necessary so you don't get inundated by a 80% indian company or some shid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gooner23 and murdah
View attachment 2938293

The ugliest black women earn much less than the ugliest white & Hispanic women, but sheboons ever so slightly outearn Stacies probably because attractive black women enter managerial positions more often. White and Hispanic women earn pretty much the same at every point of attractiveness, but Hispanic fem"cels" earn a bit more than white fem"cels", while the opposite is the case for the Stacies of the two groups.

The racial hierarchy for men doesn't change much, with whites always above Hispanics who are always above blacks who are bottom tier as usual with Jamal earning significantly less than Edgars and Eugenes, but Hispanics slowly converge onto whites the higher you move through the attractiveness scale, with Chadriguez earning almost as much as Chads. One funny thing about this study is these americans lump southern europeans into non white/Hispanic category but arabs in the white category jfl.
Italians and Portuguese and Spaniards are considered white here.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Looks234, micropp and 3 others
This study just proves white privilege.
I mean asians are outearning whites on average in their own country, this study just didnt add asian men to it

but also, america is supposed to be a white country, its like me going to japan and complaining about asian privelge because asians are more richer and getting better jobs than whites there in their own country

• +1
Reactions: murdah, xegigi and Jason Voorhees
Italians and Portuguese and Spaniards are considered white here.
No one asked+no one cares about your banter+Not a molecule+kys

I mean asians are outearning whites on average in their own country, this study just didnt add asian men to it

but also, america is supposed to be a white country, its like me going to japan and complaining about asian privelge because asians are more richer and getting better jobs than whites there in their own country
That's just nepotism tho. Companies and businesses aren't supposed to be kitty parties to just invite people that they like they should be focused on profits and merit, employing the right people for the job and company growth rather just give jobs to employ the locals especially in a place like US which is a land of immigrants. In an ideal world an ethnic deserves to be employed just as much as a white person does given thr same skill set.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
That's just nepotism tho. Companies and businesses are not kitty parties to just include people that they like they should be focused on profits and company growth rather than employing the locals especially in a place like US which is a land of immigrants.
JFL do you live under a rock?
have you not heard of DEI or diversity hires? literal ethnics getting positions into colleges and workplaces they dont deserve BECAUSE of their race, literal definition of nepotism.
But my point still stands, whites will hire their own because there is an implicit trust between people of the same race because of the familiarity bias.
In an ideal world ethnic deserves to be employed just as much as a white person does given thr same skill set.
ethnics are now more likely to get hired for their race due to diversity initiatives compared to white men even if they dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and dna_cel
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
That's just nepotism tho. Companies and businesses are not kitty parties to just include people that they like they should be focused on profit, merit and company growth rather than employing the locals especially in a place like US which is a land of immigrants. In an ideal world an ethnic deserves to be employed just as much as a white person does given thr same skill set.
Isn't this based on skill set?Only way average blacks "make it" is through rap or bb because they usually don't have skills to do anything else as well as other races

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Isn't this based on skill set?Only way average blacks "make it" is through rap or bb because they usually don't have skills to do anything else as well as other races
not really, most blacks usually gravitate towards rap and gangbanging because its what they find cool, or its what they have to do to survive in the hood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
JFL do you live under a rock?
have you not heard of DEI or diversity hires? literal ethnics getting positions into colleges and workplaces they dont deserve BECAUSE of their race, literal definition of nepotism.
But my point still stands, whites will hire their own because there is an implicit trust between people of the same race because of the familiarity bias.

ethnics are now more likely to get hired for their race due to diversity initiatives compared to white men even if they dont deserve it
Yes but those are only for marginalized groups. Only blacks benefit from it mostly and when was the last time you saw a black full stack developer or a black Index fund manager?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
i think my dad has 80k yearly income and my mom 100k and I look homeless

Yes but those are only for marginalized groups. Only blacks benefit from it mostly and when was the last time you saw a black full stack developer or a black Index fund manager?
Theres a lot of blk men in tech, and I know a few full stack devs. I myself work in tech.

Also yeah Americans are low IQ when it comes to race they consider Ayrabs as white but southern Euros as ethnics. Outside of the low IQ burger land this isn’t the case. The same way mullatos are only black in the USA but considered their own race outside of there

• +1
Reactions: nope, TechnoBoss, murdah and 1 other person
View attachment 2938293

Interesting read. Everyone always talks about how race plays a role in what a person makes but very few talk about the role attractiveness plays. Was surprised to see Hispanic women making about the same as WW regardless of level of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane