Us ugly failures need to give up

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
the world of mating, procreation and dating is for superior men — Tall, robust, genetic diamonds. They were the men God created with the thought of procreation.

For example when you think of food, the first thing that comes to mind is what defines food for you. With god, the first thing that comes to mind when he thinks of life and sex is a tall strong man.

Ugly weak failures like me don’t belong on this planet. I gotta find a way to just coexist and be happy knwoing never be good enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
you have it better than me

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
the world of mating, procreation and dating is for superior men — Tall, robust, genetic diamonds. They were the men God created with the thought of procreation.

For example when you think of food, the first thing that comes to mind is what defines food for you. With god, the first thing that comes to mind when he thinks of life and sex is a tall strong man.

Ugly weak failures like me don’t belong on this planet. I gotta find a way to just coexist and be happy knwoing never be good enough
Become the girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Swarthy Knight
Ugly weak dudes invented the laptop your ugly ass is using right now nigga. Society would be living out in the wild right now if we were inhabited by dumb jock brutes. Stfu please you low iq nigger before I come and fuck your little sister in Minecraft

Ugly weak dudes invented the laptop your ugly ass is using right now nigga. Society would be living out in the wild right now if we were inhabited by dumb jock brutes. Stfu please you low iq nigger before I come and fuck your little sister in Minecraft
Nah I’ll slit your faggot throat and bust a nut in it 👍🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah I’ll slit your faggot throat and bust a nut in it 👍🏻
I hope this post was a joke because I don’t wanna imagine you as an actual faggot. Please be satire

I hope this post was a joke because I don’t wanna imagine you as an actual faggot. Please be satire
Nah it wasn’t 👍🏻👍🏻 get ready for some gay throat fucking faggot :)

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

God doesn’t exist, destiny is a cope. Clever, psychopathic high IQ autists like me will fool midwits through hardmaxxing. Muahahaha

God doesn’t exist, destiny is a cope. Clever, psychopathic high IQ autists like me will fool midwits through hardmaxxing. Muahahaha
Nope you won’t fool anything faggot greycel cuck kys failire

Lmao, this is the most autistic shit I have ever read im bookmarking this

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Nope you won’t fool anything faggot greycel cuck kys failire
High iq psychopaths like me were ushered into this world to be clever and fool the masses, from fucking the tribeswomen during times of war to hardmaxxing, we always fool the midwits.

Midwits like you were ushered into this world to crumble when faced with adversity. An unfortunate sight to see people with inferior neurochemistry.

Nah it wasn’t 👍🏻👍🏻 get ready for some gay throat fucking faggot :)
I think you’re the actual faggot if you’re unironically worshipping tall and robust men like football players who legit have done nothing for the world meanwhile nerds created the most important shit. It’s a girls job worshipping hot and hunky men, you are legit gay. Just come out of the closet

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I think you’re the actual faggot if you’re unironically worshipping tall and robust men like football players who legit have done nothing for the world meanwhile nerds created the most important shit. It’s a girls job worshipping hot and hunky men, you are legit gay. Just come out of the closet
Dnr

High iq psychopaths like me were ushered into this world to be clever and fool the masses, from fucking the tribeswomen during times of war to hardmaxxing, we always fool the midwits.

Midwits like you were ushered into this world to crumble when faced with adversity. An unfortunate sight to see people with inferior neurochemistry.
Greycel

Kys dnr fag

Inferior neurochemistry and low testosterone leads to the deterioration of a midwit’s drive to procreate. Psychopaths with optimal neurochemistry like me cannot feel depression so we continue to thrive through the worst of times.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Try sissy hypno and trannymax

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
If anything you should wish the world be inhabited by ugly nerds so girls have no choice but to pick from high iq ultimately developing the ideal society for anybody to live in. The only good that hot men do ultimately is being eye candy and good sex for women, you are literally a cuck catering to women and everything that they desire 🤣 you may as well be a foid. Gosh I wish women had more hot men to fuck! (OP right now)

You watched way too much sissy hypno

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel