Us white people are so fucking comical

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
"Boomer logic: Us whites have done so many wrong things in the past from genocides to colonization making other countries shit, so let's just invite these people from their own countries which are still shit just to come over better and look more DIVERSE!!! Even tho their own countries will just remain piles of shit!"

"Oh what? You question mass immigration and its significance on solving world problems? RACIST! Now let me put you on national news as a sexist antisemite racist 😩😭"

The white modern race is literally just a mixture of boomers who are about to die off, low iq emotional leftist white girls who love sucking chad dick and ethnic dick to come over progressive, arrogant chads and low T manlet loser nerds who will never see the daylight while playing fortnite and rainbow six siege.

Also isn't it funny how the west basically has the best food options etc, yet most people are still fat from fast food, eat like garbage and swallow everything the media tells them regarding food or anything?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, stuckneworleans, Nordiccel and 4 others
dn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Aren’t u a long faced Indian dude ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191, AbandonShip and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
high iq people tends to over aware everything and empathic.

Here in Finland according to a study the far-right party was the most popular among 18-29 year olds. Boomers shouldn't be able to vote tho. Their last drop of testosterone is long gone, and they only vote for ''labor parties'' they used to vote 50 years ago, when they weren't driving mass immigration and LGBT rights.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nordiccel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Here in Finland according to a study the far-right party was the most popular among 18-29 year olds. Boomers shouldn't be able to vote tho. Their last drop of testosterone is long gone, and they only vote for ''labor parties'' they used to vote 50 years ago, when they weren't driving mass immigration and LGBT rights.
View attachment 734378
Yeah Finland seems to be doing alot better than the shitterlands and Germanistan, it's legit seen as cool here to have a nigger, arab or woman in your job or friend group JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BigBiceps
Over for whitecels.

Yeah Finland seems to be doing alot better than the shitterlands and Germanistan, it's legit seen as cool here to have a nigger, arab or woman in your job or friend group JFL.
Over.
Hitler24

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 7224, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others

White America let a 5-year-old get shot in the head by a black man while riding his bike down his street and did nothing about it. Enough said. White America is done.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
I would agree but I just cant relate to you well because you are a sciencefag. If it wasnt for that I would say this post is rather accurate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Stfu you fucking racist

• JFL
I would agree but I just cant relate to you well because you are a sciencefag. If it wasnt for that I would say this post is rather accurate.
6'9" Chaddosaurus Rex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Yet Geert Wilders is still very popular

• JFL
We should stop this shit, why can't we make peace?? and respect each other?
Sure. If you respect my people, I'll respect yours, and you.

• +1
Sure. If you respect my people, I'll respect yours, and you.
I respect everybody, but you shouldn't put everybody in the same bag, for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
Yep but he hasn't done shit at all, and I mean nothing.
Plus he is very pro immigration tbh just not muslims
What about Thierry Baudet?

• +1
Reactions: ThierryBaudet
Plus he is very pro immigration tbh just not muslims
What about Thierry Baudet?
Another clown who turned around his belief system as soon as he grew in politics.

“US White people”