USA college locationmaxxing questions

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
834
Reputation
1,418
Hey boys. I am about to send applications out for medical school. What areas in US are best for the dating market? I mean I know its fucked everywhere, but in big cities like NY and LA you basically have to be gigachad right? Im white and tall if that matters
 
thats what im working on as well
I hope I go to ucla which the land of partying and getting laid if your chad
I know a guy who had 200 lays during college
in ucla
 
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout
the foids in california are degenerate as fuck and there's too many ethnics there so you might luck out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vanquished
do like elliot rodger and go to california bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vanquished, Deleted member 5683, bladeeout and 1 other person
lol dont pick a medical school because of the bitches there
 
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and glowup
Hey boys. I am about to send applications out for medical school. What areas in US are best for the dating market? I mean I know its fucked everywhere, but in big cities like NY and LA you basically have to be gigachad right? Im white and tall if that matters

wher are you from?
 
You'll do fine if you're white at least 5psl
 
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout
I don't know much about the USA in terms of dating chances but i think you should avoid California and New York.. because they are chad-centric
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vanquished

Similar threads

darkestslayer
Replies
0
Views
19
darkestslayer
darkestslayer
jaymxes
Replies
1
Views
24
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
spaghettifan33
Replies
4
Views
47
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
highcheekbones
Replies
27
Views
106
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
thehand
Replies
1
Views
42
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top