USA is a third world country

America *was the most business friendly country in the West by a landslide. :lul::lul:

fixed it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Welfare is MUCH stronger in Western Europe and Canada than America.
because it's only white people using it, they're paying to use it. in america, it's the people who don't pay who uses it

It still is.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

All the stats point to America still having a more powerful economy than the entire EU combined.

There's a reason why so many ambitious people still see America as the land of opportunity. The only country on our level economically is China but they have very little freedom and their own demographic crisis.

because it's only white people using it, they're paying to use it. in america, it's the people who don't pay who uses it
Many rural/poor Whites in America use welfare and food stamps and there's no shortage of nonwhite immigrants/migrants in Europe.

It still is.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

All the stats point to America still having a more powerful economy than the entire EU combined.

There's a reason why so many ambitious people still see America as the land of opportunity. The only country on our level economically is China but they have very little freedom and their own demographic crisis.
I get what you mean. But it's clearly on the decline. It was a very resilient economy in the 20th century. Fought off soviet competition and then Japan which was poised to overtake it back in the 70s.

It's only only til recently that China stopped growing double digits.

There are specific parts of Europe that mog USA in general btw like Sitzerland or Luxembourg but granted they're tiny. GDP per capita is very high.

One city represents the entirety of a country :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: emo
murdah

• JFL
Many rural/poor Whites in America use welfare and food stamps and there's no shortage of nonwhite immigrants/migrants in Europe.
there's also way more people and immigrants in america. welfare is a major drain on resources. its only purpose is to bribe the bottom of society to keep voting for lefties

it's the same story in almost all the most populated coastal cities. it's where most of the population reside and therefore representative of america as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
You can go the biggest shitholes in the UK it isn't this bad.

The nicest parts of the US mog the nicest parts of Europe. The worst parts of (western) Europe mogs the worst parts of USA. Yeah redistribution of wealth has a lot to do with it tbh.

I've visited in "shitholes" in the UK and it's not even remotely like this. Not just infrastructure but culture comes into it.

• +1
You can go the biggest shitholes in the UK it isn't this bad.

The nicest parts of the US mog the nicest parts of Europe. The worst parts of (western) Europe mogs the worst parts of USA. Yeah redistribution of wealth has a lot to do with it tbh.

I've visited in "shitholes" in the UK and it's not even remotely like this. Not just infrastructure but culture comes into it.
They don’t have a drug epidemic like we do

If you can print money out of thin air against bonds and also back the bonds with the printed money, you will also have a powerful economy.

34 Trillion dollars in debt, still money printing go brrrrr.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and SecularIslamist
Your shitty little island is rotting and you complain about us. Durr but meh kountry

They don’t have a drug epidemic like we do
Wdym? Lots of drug dealers in the UK too. Especially places like Birmingham and London.

Croydon in London is considered the most dangerous borough. I guarantee you, you'll see nothing like this.

If the UK was the 51st state it would probably have the lowest homicide rate.

Wdym? Lots of drug dealers in the UK too. Especially places like Birmingham and London.

Croydon in London is considered the most dangerous borough. I guarantee you, you'll see nothing like this.

If the UK was the 51st state it would probably have the lowest homicide rate.
Nigger, but you guys don’t have it as bad as us. The drug industry is a billion dollar industry here, tons of smugglers from mexico import billions worth of narcotics every year.

• +1
Reactions: emo and SecularIslamist
Nigger, but you guys don’t have it as bad as us. The drug industry is a billion dollar industry here, tons of smugglers from mexico import billions worth of narcotics every year.
Agreed. But whos fault is that? War in drugs failed just like war on terror.

• +1
WALKING SICK SICK THEY WALKING THE TOWN!

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
It still mogs every other country in the world. Sure, it's not perfect but if I had a chance to live there, I'd take it 120%.
Same I’d kill (not joking btw) to move to the USA. Its the best nation on earth

Nah most average people have to work like slaves, unlike in some European countries
Ahahah low IQ. Europe is poor most people live in crowded homes and don’t even own their own houses we are broke and owning a car is extortionate and expensive. Europe is worse than the USA outside of crime

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ahahah low IQ. Europe is poor most people live in crowded homes and don’t even own their own houses we are broke and owning a car is extortionate and expensive. Europe is worse than the USA outside of crime
Depends on the country, slavistan is vastly different than nordic regions.

Depends on the country, slavistan is vastly different than nordic regions.
Do I live in Slavistan? I live in Western Europe all of Europe is mogged by USA

• Woah
Do I live in Slavistan? I live in Western Europe all of Europe is mogged by USA
mogged in terms of what?
South and western europe are shitholes but nothern and eastern mog USA easily

This noviop churka clearly was dropped as a child. I guess Vladivostok is that brutal @mrriceguyreturn
As @wificonnector said, he is just a thick troll because no way someone could act like this

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
As @wificonnector said, he is just a thick troll because no way someone could act like this
Он просто долбаёб
Как любой кто думает что я просто тролль