USA is Sending Israel $38 Billion

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Luminary
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Posts
5,714
Reputation
10,263


1590455411987
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, diggbicc and 3 others
Muslim moggers :feelsokman:
 
1
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and balding17yomanletcel
563C5918 2D84 42EC AFE0 12053ED1BF09
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, diggbicc and balding17yomanletcel
595

Tenor 3
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, randomvanish and 4 others
Jew laugh
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, randomvanish, diggbicc and 2 others
1590456069238
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, diggbicc and Gargantuan
Fuck Israel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, diggbicc, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
I went to Israel last year.. very interesting place but very expensive.. I often wondered where the money comes from..
They don't have huge manufacturing industry.. small arms industry.. bit of tourism.. meh

I bet it's all USA tax payers money that makes them all rich
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and diggbicc
I went to Israel last year.. very interesting place but very expensive.. I often wondered where the money comes from..
They don't have huge manufacturing industry.. small arms industry.. bit of tourism.. meh

I bet it's all USA tax payers money that makes them all rich
What were the Israeli foids like?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gargantuan
1590598938977
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and maxmendietta
US is gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

Similar threads

darkestslayer
Replies
0
Views
19
darkestslayer
darkestslayer
highcheekbones
Replies
27
Views
107
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
ANON
Replies
6
Views
38
StarvingAutist
StarvingAutist
the zodiac
Replies
0
Views
18
the zodiac
the zodiac
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
5
Views
32
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top