USA Male Height guide

M

magnificentcel

Banned
5'4 AND BELOW: At this height you are a truecel giga manlet, and shorter than the majority of women. In order to even have a chance with girls you must move to some subhuman country like guatemala.

5-5-5'6: at this height you are still an incel 95% of the time, unless extremely handsome or rich and even then the majority of women would reject you.

5'7-5'8: At this height you are a standard manlet, it is going to be hard but definitely not 100% over. You might even be able to slay if you have a good looking face.

5'9-5'11: The Normie Range. At this height you should have no problem getting girls if you are at least average looking and neurotypical. These heights are neither an advantage or a disadvantage.

6'0-6'2: At this height you are considered to be tall by most people, but your height definitely wont be a head turner. You are a standard tall guy, and your height will be considered an advantage.

6'3-6'5: this height range is a huge advantage, as you are taller than 98+ percent of american men. Almost impossible to be an incel at this height unless you are deformed or severely mentally ill.

6'6-6'8: The gigachad range. Pretty much impossible to be an incel at this point. You will always be the tallest person in any room you enter.

6'8-6'10: At this point you are a chadzilla. You might be bordering on "too tall".

6'11 and up: at this point you will probably have health issues because of your height. Being this tall is unoptimal, but still much better than being a manlet. You probably still attract height fetishists tho.

Edit: kind of based off of these studies
Males height determinestheir dating pool ie 0 of women said they 11764196
600px Women s Acceptance of Potential Male Partners Based on Male Height

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9391, nonserviam and 22 others
@WadlowMaxxing @higgabigga thoughts?

anything below 5'10 is midget tier to females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, audreyen and Deleted member 1751
being 5'9 is definitely a disadvantage but I don't live in US so maybe it isn't short there.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Tldr:
Turbomanlet-very bad
Manlet-bad
Midlet-neutral
Lanklet-good
Turbolanklet-good, has downsides but better than manlet

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
being 5'9 is definitely a disadvantage but I don't live in US so maybe it isn't short there.
5'9 is within average range in usa

I heard the average height of zoomers in the US is at least 6 feet bro :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
I heard the average height of zoomers in the US is at least 6 feet bro :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
not true. the average height doesnt increase that much in just one generation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
I think you need to max height at 6’5. Beyond that they tend to be trolls, ogres and lanklets. Never saw someone that looked good at that height irl

• +1
I think you need to max height at 6’5. Beyond that they tend to be trolls, ogres and lanklets. Never saw someone that looked good at that height irl
when i was 14 i knew another 14 year old boy who was 6'8 and he had a chadlite face.

• +1
5'4 AND BELOW: At this height you are a truecel giga manlet, and shorter than the majority of women. In order to even have a chance with girls you must move to some subhuman country like guatemala.

5-5-5'6: at this height you are still an incel 99% of the time, unless extremely handsome or rich and even then the majority of women would reject you.

5'7-5'8: At this height you are a standard manlet, it is going to be hard but definitely not 100% over. You might even be able to slay if you have a good looking face.

5'9-5'11: The Normie Range. At this height you should have no problem getting girls if you are at least average looking and neurotypical. These heights are neither an advantage or a disadvantage.

6'0-6'2: At this height you are considered to be tall by most people, but your height definitely wont be a head turner. You are a standard tall guy, and your height will be considered an advantage.

6'3-6'5: this height range is a huge advantage, as you are taller than 98+ percent of american men. Almost impossible to be an incel at this height unless you are deformed or severely mentally ill.

6'6-6'8: The gigachad range. Pretty much impossible to be an incel at this point. You will always be the tallest person in any room you enter.

6'8-6'10: At this point you are a chadzilla. You might be bordering on "too tall".

6'11 and up: at this point you will probably have health issues because of your height. Being this tall is unoptimal, but still much better than being a manlet. You probably still attract height fetishists tho.

Edit: kind of based off of these studies
View attachment 851880View attachment 851882
this study shows a decline after 72 inches, why didn't you include that in your descriptions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074
when i was 14 i knew another 14 year old boy who was 6'8 and he had a chadlite face.
Yes, at age 14. Think about tallfags in your daily life above 6’5. Usually deformed

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Chadrapist
I kinda disagree.
I think its more like this:
5'2" and below - its over regardless of ur face, rope or become gigarich
5'3" to 5'5" - u could potentially have some partners if u were NT and built and good face and went for very short girls
5'6" to 5'8" - u could potentially have a normal sex life if ur face is top 10 percentile and are NT, otherwise ur gonna struggle big time
5'9" to 5'11" - u can slay if top 10% face and NT, not gonna be incel unless bottom 40% face or non NT
6' to 6'2" - u can slay if top 50% face and NT, not gonna be incel unless bottom 20% face or non NT
6'3" to 6'5" - u can slay unless bottom 30% face or framelet. With good frame has potential to be irl chad.
6'6"+ just have an okay frame and all thepussy is urs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
Yes, at age 14. Think about tallfags in your daily life above 6’5. Usually deformed
tbh he was the only person i ever knew above 6'5

I kinda disagree.
I think its more like this:
5'2" and below - its over regardless of ur face, rope or become gigarich
5'3" to 5'5" - u could potentially have some partners if u were NT and built and good face and went for very short girls
5'6" to 5'8" - u could potentially have a normal sex life if ur face is top 10 percentile and are NT, otherwise ur gonna struggle big time
5'9" to 5'11" - u can slay if top 10% face and NT, not gonna be incel unless bottom 40% face or non NT
6' to 6'2" - u can slay if top 50% face and NT, not gonna be incel unless bottom 20% face or non NT
6'3" to 6'5" - u can slay unless bottom 30% face or framelet. With good frame has potential to be irl chad.
6'6"+ just have an okay frame and all thepussy is urs
5'3 to 5'5 is basically impossible unless giga chad face or rich.
and u definitely dont need a top 10% face at 5'11

@6ft7Mogger thoughts?

5'3 to 5'5 is basically impossible unless giga chad face or rich.
and u definitely dont need a top 10% face at 5'11
5'3" to 5'5" is quite doable. For example back2schoolcel was able to get girls and had a prom date in spite of his height.
U need a top 10% face at 5'11" to slay to not be incel, not being bottom 40% is enough

5'3" to 5'5" is quite doable. For example back2schoolcel was able to get girls and had a prom date in spite of his height.
U need a top 10% face at 5'11" to slay to not be incel, not being bottom 40% is enough
Males height determinestheir dating pool ie 0 of women said they 11764196

only 2 percent of women would date a 5'3 guy. its definitely not "quite doable". But i agree with what you say about 5'11, its a decent height and the majority of 5'11 men will be able to get a gf without a problem as long as they arent sub 4 or non nt

View attachment 851920
only 2 percent of women would date a 5'3 guy. its definitely not "quite doable". But i agree with what you say about 5'11, its a decent height and the majority of 5'11 men will be able to get a gf without a problem as long as they arent sub 4 or non nt
For purely height. There are a lot more variables than height

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

even a super rich 5'3 will be rejected by most women.

Ya if u watched the vid you'd see that he could still compensate in other ways. It's just 99x harder

View attachment 851920
men lie about their height usually. a 5'3" guy will say hes 5'5", a 5'5" guy will say hes 5'7", etc.
Also 2% of women being open to you is indeed doable. U interact with hundreds of women on a daily basis, if 2 of them see you as a potential mate then it is doable indeed.

What if ur a 5’8 manlet

Is it over? A lot of guys at my height range fraud 5’10 though and I’m a legit 5’8 measured. Don’t know how accurate this chart is OP

Ya if u watched the vid you'd see that he could still compensate in other ways. It's just 99x harder
well at 5'3 its giga over 99.999999% of the time in the west. your best bet is moving to a subhuman manlet country like guatemala.

What if ur a 5’8 manlet

Is it over? A lot of guys at my height range fraud 5’10 though and I’m a legit 5’8 measured. Don’t know how accurate this chart is OP
5'8 wont be a death sentence alone. depends on other factors. hows your face?

5'8 wont be a death sentence alone. depends on other factors. hows your face?

My face is normie tier tbh

I’ve had girls call me cute, and my only good features are long eyelashes and thickish eyebrows

My face is normie tier tbh

I’ve had girls call me cute, and my only good features are long eyelashes and thickish eyebrows
you arent an incel then unless non nt

men lie about their height usually. a 5'3" guy will say hes 5'5", a 5'5" guy will say hes 5'7", etc.
Also 2% of women being open to you is indeed doable. U interact with hundreds of women on a daily basis, if 2 of them see you as a potential mate then it is doable indeed.
2% said they wouldnt reject a 5'3 guy based solely on his height. they would probably reject a 5'3 guy if his face wasnt extremely good looking. an average looking 5'3 guy is an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and JizzFarmer
2% said they wouldnt reject a 5'3 guy based solely on his height. they would probably reject a 5'3 guy if his face wasnt extremely good looking. an average looking 5'3 guy is an incel.
If any percentage of girls are open to dating you, then its not over. I fucking wish 2% of girls wouldnt reject me on the basis of my face, i wouldnt be on this forum if that was the case. Yeah once again it'd be a much much smaller percentage if the person is shorter, but someone who has a perfect face at 5'3" would not be struggling with dating, that I can promise you. Its just that instead of 100% of girls giving him green lights in relationship and throwing themselves at him, it'd be 2%. Big deal.

• JFL
If any percentage of girls are open to dating you, then its not over. I fucking wish 2% of girls wouldnt reject me on the basis of my face, i wouldnt be on this forum if that was the case. Yeah once again it'd be a much much smaller percentage if the person is shorter, but someone who has a perfect face at 5'3" would not be struggling with dating, that I can promise you. Its just that instead of 100% of girls giving him green lights in relationship and throwing themselves at him, it'd be 2%. Big deal.
2% is definitely struggling, 98 out of 100 girls reject you based solely on your height. an average looking 5'3 man is an incel. this shouldnt even be disputable.

2% is definitely struggling, 98 out of 100 girls reject you based solely on your height. an average looking 5'3 man is an incel. this shouldnt even be disputable.
an average looking 5'3" man is an incel. Hence why I said " u could potentially have some partners if u were NT and built and good face and went for very short girls "
Average man isnt perfectly NT, build, good faced. Keep in mind how I said "potentially"
Potentially means its not guaranteed. It means it can happen or not.

• JFL
if ur 5'4 u can fraud with 3 inch lifts jfl same with most of those heights
yeah but at some point in a relationship she will realize you are a frauding manlet.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
true but it isnt rlly over
at 5'4 the average woman is taller than you by half an inch. 96% of women admit they wouldnt date a guy whos shorter than them

I add an inch IRL & 2” on Tinder. No one knows.

at 5'4 the average woman is taller than you by half an inch. 96% of women admit they wouldnt date a guy whos shorter than them
there's no study for that tbh i've seen it be done irl where manlets have ascended plus u can get to 5'7 with lifts bro

im 5'8 and i dont rlly feel that short

lifefuel for 6ft4 cels like me

there's no study for that tbh i've seen it be done irl where manlets have ascended plus u can get to 5'7 with lifts bro

im 5'8 and i dont rlly feel that short
5'8 at 16 is average.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Yeah it’s over for me OP

I used a tape measure and measured at just about 5’8.4

Im done growing too

ED0C2795 9B10 4F3F 926E 01468AB7AD4F

I am foot taller than average Gen Z kid here in Mexico. Most kids at my school before quarantine went up to my chest or shoulders at most.

Literally every single "Tall People Check", or struggle, or perk, or "head bump" inconvinience, etc. that you can think of that really tall people have, I have dealt with before multiple times in my life. I also have pretty wide shoulders which I hope can get to almost, if not a full two feet long once I am done gymcelling. I eat a ton chicken breast which have gotten me to 240lbs at 16% bodyfat (I weigh myself monthly every first day of one), and I am literally a giant. Do you know much of a halo this is in Latin-America?

Well, it's not. Nobody gives a shit. Girls don't give a shit. I've seen 5'4" NT Chadletitos get ok-looking girls because they are better looking than me. Sure, I never get picked on, even if my face looks a bit unmasculine for the size of my body, and I have the abilites to reach and score things which the vast majority of other guys can't do here. However, that also comes with the stigma that I am going to cause trouble, and so I get two security guards walking behind me everytime I enter the fucking toy isle at the mall.

Face is everything unless you're a gigamanlet IRL. Tinder is popular where I live too, no point in denying it.

You live in America though, so you probably think every guy that's at least average looking and 6'5"+ barefoot is some sort of ultra epic athletemaxxed socialcirclemaxxed Kelly Oubre lookalike with an infinite number of orbiters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian