USAcels and Eurocels GTFIH

@sytyl @LondonVillie
how do you explain this?

@sytyl @LondonVillie
how do you explain this?
That fat fuck can't explain shit with his low iq. God blessed him with a huge dick but cursed him with a tiny iq

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and sandcelmuttcel
It's true. Someone did an experiment with my pics in a dating profile in new york and I was getting shitton of matches/messages.

Meanwhile incel in the netherlands with barely any matches/msgs.
you're gl then

NYC is pretty bad regarding tinder. Search for looksmaximus tinder experiments to see exactly how terrible NYC is. Considering that alone you're atleast a chadlite in their eyes.

you're gl then

NYC is pretty bad regarding tinder. Search for looksmaximus tinder experiments to see exactly how terrible NYC is. Considering that alone you're atleast a chadlite in their eyes.

Lots of them are ugly, ethnics and some are proven Chadfish like the Tyrone

That fat fuck can't explain shit with his low iq. God blessed him with a huge dick but cursed him with a tiny iq
I mean I mog Rocco Sifftedi in terms of penis size which is nice
You haven’t explained where in the US you claimed to be. If it’s a diverse area like NY then you will get less matches than from a place like wyoming
Add some context you finnochio

Lots of them are ugly, ethnics and some are proven Chadfish like the Tyrone
you've watched all episodes? not all of those guys were chadfish thats for sure

and there were several tyrones writing him (to a 400lb single mother)

I mean I mog Rocco Sifftedi in terms of penis size which is nice
You haven’t explained where in the US you claimed to be. If it’s a diverse area like NY then you will get less matches than from a place like wyoming
Add some context you finnochio
Frociazzo i already said its Washington read the threads before commenting

You should have put it in your opening post
Hypergamy is a myth. Capiche?
It wasn't the goal of the post, you can experiment the same guy in every city in Europe and move him in every city in America and he will certainly do better in America than Europe.
Hypergamy is not a myth, you still mog the foids you fucked and you have a 99,99% dick.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
The U.S hasa way larger tinder population than italy

The U.S hasa way larger tinder population than italy
Just shows that U.S. women are more prone to ONS than Italian women.

pics of frnd? in bologna i see subhumans with decent gfs everyday

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
what? are you studying? have you seen the couples in prometeo and the zamboni library?
Everywhere, I saw them in Sala Borsa, Viale Indipendenza ecc.. but still, Bologna is a big universitary city so lot of women will come from other city and will act like sloots, so maybe you can luck out sometimes, but all it takes for them is to install tinder and it's over. Remember that it's not important who you see with them, it's who you DON'T see, and Chads don't need to go around with them, they go to Chad's room, suck his dick and go back home.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Everywhere, I saw them in Sala Borsa, Viale Indipendenza ecc.. but still, Bologna is a big universitary city so lot of women will come from other city and will act like sloots, so maybe you can luck out sometimes, but all it takes for them is to install tinder and it's over. Remember that it's not important who you see with them, it's who you DON'T see, and Chads don't need to go around with them, they go to Chad's room, suck his dick and go back home.
LOL, the chad part is so true, i am honestly sorry for you bro i haven't ever seen girls as slutty as in bologna if even half the stories my friends tell me are true, you will never get a good LTR material wife thank god I am only there to study

LOL, the chad part is so true, i am honestly sorry for you bro i haven't ever seen girls as slutty as in bologna if even half the stories my friends tell me are true, you will never get a good LTR material wife thank god I am only there to study
Yeah I know, thanks bro, let's meet up one day and let's analyze people's maxillas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
Yeah I know, thanks bro, let's meet up one day and let's analyze people's maxillas
Sure bro, depending on your PSL i may consider hanging out with you post lockdown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Be_ConfidentBro, lutte and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3479
Sure bro, depending on your PSL i may consider hanging out with you post lockdown
Mind if I come hang out with you and @ConorMcGregor ? I am PSL 6.5 according to my mother.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Mind if I come hang out with you and @ConorMcGregor ? I am PSL 6.5 according to my mother.
I'm not superficial i can hang out with PSL 2 too lmao but yeah no problem

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Anyway, being white is even better. Ethnics like me are condemned to involuntary celibacy, no matter where we go.

Anyway, being white is even better. Ethnics like me are condemned to involuntary celibacy, no matter where we go.
Being Curry is best. Keep coping with JBW when JBC is clearly superior bhai

Sure bro, we can share blackpill stories and experiences during break time while we study at prometeo (if it opens) @ConorMcGregor @Be_ConfidentBro both srsly in for it?

Sure bro, we can share blackpill stories and experiences during break time while we study at prometeo (if it opens) @ConorMcGregor @Be_ConfidentBro both srsly in for it?
I don't study bro but sure.

italy has the most insane standards i swear
Netherlands is even worse

As a sub 6ft2 chadlite it is legit over there, not even joking

I was just twice to Amsterdam and every second dude was a Chadlite or Chad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Stevensmithgerard and JustBeCurry
This is because low bodyfat is the key to being good looking and most Americans are overweight

If you're not 10% bodyfat with a tan, you shouldnt leave the house

If you're ethnic you better run to your home country to avoid being Euro -Mogged

563695134addb3156cf39702599e974e

Part of this is also likely down to NA has wayyyyy more users of tinder/dating apps than most European countries. So the ones in Italy who use tinder are the ones who go out of their way to thus, they have way higher standards.

• Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Australia is hardest place with 40% incel rate. Japan is a close second

• So Sad
Southern Europe is fucked NGL

• So Sad
Is EE not good for slaying? I wanna go to Poland tbh

Are american guys that ugly? I live in a nordic country and every guy around me looks completely subhuman so i cant imagine how ugly american guys are

well some guys here have good faces but they are usually giga framecels with bad posture and 0 sex appeal
theres more chads per capita in scandinavia than any other place as far as i know

I'm in bro let's do it

average white american mogs the fuck out of the average Italian

Don't be fooled I live in southern us in a beach town and most guys here are from 5'5 to 5"11 however they have pitt pheno
Tan golden skin blue eyes brown or blonde hair and nice faces also abs are very common

theres more chads per capita in scandinavia than any other place as far as i know
No definitely Netherlands, in Scandinavia there are way to many blondes and also bad phenos

Netherlands is the tallest country by far and almost every young dude gymmaxxes and surgerymaxxes and eats healthy

In addition they are also extremely NT or gezellig as they call it, and are also are the third highest gdp per capita country

They are more North atlandids in Netherlands than in any other country per capita

IMG 20201220 112112

Last edited: