These are what I’m currently taking at 16:

Ashwaganda

Calc + magnesium + phosphorus

L-Arginine

Glutamine

Melatonin

MSM

Huperzine-A

Is this a good stack or are there things I should add/remove?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Most of this stuff is cope

• +1
Reactions: zura and aussiecel
what is Ashwaganda for

Ashwaganda

L-Arginine

Glutamine

Melatonin

MSM

Huperzine-A

Stop taking melatonin retard

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and odux

Ashwaganda

L-Arginine

Glutamine

Melatonin

MSM

Huperzine-A

if just for height remove everything and buy hgh

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx

Ashwaganda

L-Arginine

Glutamine

Melatonin

MSM

Huperzine-A

MSM : low effectivness

Huperzine-A : cope
Calc : milk
Ashwaganda : close growth plate faster by aromatase convertion. Stop or hop on ai’s

why would you stop taking melatonin, i actually dont know could you explain?
melatonin increase sleep deepness + weak aromatase inhibitor = 🔼hgh + 🔽 growth plate closure. Just dont take more than 3mg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Asps12
just to get heightmogged by homeless starved 3rd worlder with good genetics

Why not vitamine d3?

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
You could have used this money to buy hgh

why would you stop taking melatonin, i actually dont know could you explain?
● Our pineal gland naturally produces from 0,1 to around 0,5mg of melatonin throughout the day, but melatonin supplements can be found to contain even over 10mg per dose. Making an analogy with testosterone, pretty sure you wouldn't want to inject a 100x supraphysiological amount into yourself on a frequent basis.

● Another common misconception in the popular belief is that melatonin supplementation should be treated as a sedative. Melatonin intake should be used as little as possible for the sole sake of regulating your natural production through circadian rhythm balance rather than taking it in huge doses in hopes of falling asleep faster. Ideally, you'd only use it when fucking up your natural clock for it to reset faster to its usual setting, regulating your melatonin release. Supplementing for the wrong sake will also make you groggy by when you wake up in the morning since your body isn't used to such an override in your system, taking more time to clear up all the excess melatonin and delaying your habitual cortisol spike.

i didn't make this btw its what i read from botb ages ago

• +1
Reactions: coolguysyndrome
Can't ashwagandha make your growth plates close faster?

● Our pineal gland naturally produces from 0,1 to around 0,5mg of melatonin throughout the day, but melatonin supplements can be found to contain even over 10mg per dose. Making an analogy with testosterone, pretty sure you wouldn't want to inject a 100x supraphysiological amount into yourself on a frequent basis.

● Another common misconception in the popular belief is that melatonin supplementation should be treated as a sedative. Melatonin intake should be used as little as possible for the sole sake of regulating your natural production through circadian rhythm balance rather than taking it in huge doses in hopes of falling asleep faster. Ideally, you'd only use it when fucking up your natural clock for it to reset faster to its usual setting, regulating your melatonin release. Supplementing for the wrong sake will also make you groggy by when you wake up in the morning since your body isn't used to such an override in your system, taking more time to clear up all the excess melatonin and delaying your habitual cortisol spike.

i didn't make this btw its what i read from botb ages ago
thanks a lot bro