use castor oil (NOT PEPPERMINT OIL) and optimally M2 Beauté

Minoxidil stimulates prostaglandin.

Lil yachty drake

But BOOM, castor oil has also been shown to do that lol

Okay new theory,
  • applying weak lash/eyebrow growth compounds for a longer time is better for hooding than stronger shit.
  • Taking a break is also essential as to minimize eye hooding damage (like enjoy your current progress bro)
Maybe I should just dye my brows and laminate my eyelashes, man I got above average eyelashes/eyebrows already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Minoxidil stimulates prostaglandin.

oh and also Dr. Bruh, if prostaglandins now can thin skin then why not apply them strategically to looksmax? like anywhere on your face?
the thing that stopped me from trying this was, what if it causes unwanted fat loss elsewhere?

that's it, if it just somehow could be proven to only cause fat loss where it was applied, then I would gladly thin skin using prostaglandins.

• +1
oh and also Dr. Bruh, if prostaglandins now can thin skin then why not apply them strategically to looksmax? like anywhere on your face?
the thing that stopped me from trying this was, what if it causes unwanted fat loss elsewhere?

that's it, if it just somehow could be proven to only cause fat loss where it was applied, then I would gladly thin skin using prostaglandins.
Minox also destroys your colagen.

View attachment 2191623

But BOOM, castor oil has also been shown to do that lol

View attachment 2191624

Okay new theory,
  • applying weak lash/eyebrow growth compounds for a longer time is better for hooding than stronger shit.
  • Taking a break is also essential as to minimize eye hooding damage (like enjoy your current progress bro)
Maybe I should just dye my brows and laminate my eyelashes, man I got above average eyelashes/eyebrows already.
Hmm makes sense. Castor oil is probably just too weak.

Hmm makes sense. Castor oil is probably just too weak.
too weak to make any noticeable changes to the eye hooding and works long term in growing the eyelashes and eyebrows so it is the optimal choice for eyelash/eyebrow growth maxxing, right?

• Hmm...
Minox also destroys your colagen.
true, I was an anti-minox guy before, started researching it and found some hope then it got crushed again.
I'm glad I've finally reached a true conclusion.

your gut feeling tells you something is off when you have to get it from a pharmacy when you can just use a shower oil instead.

• +1
too weak to make any noticeable changes to the eye hooding and works long term in growing the eyelashes and eyebrows so it is the optimal choice for eyelash/eyebrow growth maxxing, right?
Idk if it accumulates like that. The fat loss is most likely proportionate to eyebrow growth.

Idk if it accumulates like that. The fat loss is most likely proportionate to eyebrow growth.
I'm gonna keep studying castor oil and eyelash serum ingredients to make sure it won't cause significant eyelid exposure long term.

• +1
Thanks op I was using peppermint oil and wasn't aware of this, gonna stick to castor

Cope harder, I most likely mog your tits into oblivion and beyond
HAHAHAHHAA you're stupid, you're so stupid
Eyelash serums? More like eye-area aging serums
enjoy aging your eye area giving yourself more upper eyelid expoooosuuuuure~~

this retin-a study is not as fully proven but I'm sending it just to show you what you can end up with in ~5-10 years lololololo

Thanks op I was using peppermint oil and wasn't aware of this, gonna stick to castor
thank you, also read this below
View attachment 2191690

this retin-a study is not as fully proven but I'm sending it just to show you what you can end up with in ~5-10 years lololololo
View attachment 2191691
View attachment 2191692

Dr. Bruh castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which stimulates specifically the prostaglandin receptor ep3 but I can't find any specific information on how significant the orbital fat loss would be, FUCK

• +1
theory: prostaglandin antagonists(reducers) is the ultimate eye area anti-ager?

• Hmm...
theory: prostaglandin antagonists(reducers) is the ultimate eye area anti-ager?
It has its function so i wouldn't overdo it. The natural amount is always ideal.

It has its function so i wouldn't overdo it. The natural amount is always ideal.
yes true, or close to ideal.

I've double-checked castor oil, it contains a bunch of fatty acids which show no signs of orbital fat loss and in fact plumping effects instead because of the nourishment and moisturizing.
I'm glad.

• +1
Eyelash serums? More like eye-area aging serums
View attachment 2191690

View attachment 2191691
View attachment 2191692

The serum I talked about doesn't contain retin-a

Just KYS I get stupider every time I read your threads you class A mong

Welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
The serum I talked about doesn't contain retin-a

Just KYS I get stupider every time I read your threads you class A mong

Welcome to my ignore list
your eye area will look death-tier in ~4 years, enjoy lol

your eye area will look death-tier in ~4 years, enjoy lol
if u could trade some inches of ur height for iq would u do it

if u could trade some inches of ur height for iq would u do it
never, higher iq > 120 maybe just causes more social isolation lol, psl though, easily

what about mixed peppermint and castor oil? I applied this mixture to my eyelashes a couple of times, I didn't notice anything wrong

how should i apply castor oil in eyelashes/eyebrows?

what about mixed peppermint and castor oil? I applied this mixture to my eyelashes a couple of times, I didn't notice anything wrong
could be because i used a fucking 25%pepper/75%castor oil ratio

• +1
Reactions: Veles
I'm suspecting the peppermint oil to be the culprit because of the menthol. Only use castor oil bros.

You'll get Blepharitis and your eyes will sting like crazy
View attachment 2191403

You're welcome

this looksmax is supposed to grow and thicken eyelashes and eyebrows btw, the castor oil that is.

optimally use M2 Beauté
shoutout to @Grel Hellscream
Never happ to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back