Use coconut oil for dick pics

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
My dickpicks always used to look shit, despite having a big dick.

I tried to take one with my dick rubbed in coconut oil, looked 10x better. The vains were very visible, it glowed and looked way better.

Use coconut oil.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, MissLexotan6MG, Lmao and 4 others
Show pics or larp

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and TheAnomaly
Veins are bad
I prefer my dick to look "pretty" and it has been called pretty before by girls so can confirm im not gay for wanting a pretty penis

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Veins are bad
I prefer my dick to look "pretty" and it has been called pretty before by girls so can confirm im not gay for wanting a pretty penis
Cope a penis should look like it tears there insides apart. "i love you veiny dick" heard that before

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers and aBetterMii
Cope a penis should look like it tears there insides apart. "i love you veiny dick" heard that before
But pretty dicks appear cleaner so she will be more likely to give a BJ as well (in theory) and if its overly veiny but small (mine is small) it will lead to dissapointment when they see it in pics vs irl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14693
But pretty dicks appear cleaner so she will be more likely to give a BJ as well (in theory) and if its overly veiny but small (mine is small) it will lead to dissapointment when they see it in pics vs irl
The coconut oil will make it appear cleaner, cause it will shine/glow. Try it out tbh, you can jerk of with it too, fells better than going raw.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aBetterMii
The coconut oil will make it appear cleaner, cause it will shine/glow. Try it out tbh, you can jerk of with it too, fells better than going raw.
This has to be the most homosexual thread I’ve come across

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 14693
i2nfclojwq011.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 14693