Moggador
Philosopher | Praise to Allah | Cubanito
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 1,570
- Reputation
- 1,565
Modernity is amazing.
Im leaner than I was as a 19 year old who played soccer for 3 hours a day as a 33 year oldcel
I am way more productive that I can use claude to automate shit for me.
Use AI, use Ozempic.
Do not stop using shortcuts, you have a limited amount of time on earth, spend it being the best you, suffering the least and sparing up time for the ones you love
Im leaner than I was as a 19 year old who played soccer for 3 hours a day as a 33 year oldcel
I am way more productive that I can use claude to automate shit for me.
Use AI, use Ozempic.
Do not stop using shortcuts, you have a limited amount of time on earth, spend it being the best you, suffering the least and sparing up time for the ones you love