Use of the word “bhai” should really be considered a faux pas is 2024

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Holly J Sinclair
Like dude. I get it. Jeets talk funny. But jesus christ, this horse has been beat to a fine red paste, and it has come full circle, where now using the word “bhai” is an immediate tell that someone has low sentience, the same way it initially was used to mock zero sentience brown people. Like can we NOT?
If someone calls me “bhai” again I’m immediately putting them on my ignore list.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, shitskinism, Suns9999 and 6 others
sounds good bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Suns9999, NZb6Air and 2 others
Calm down dalit its a sign of love

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999, TsarTsar444, SharpOrange and 7 others
Like dude. I get it. Jeets talk funny. But jesus christ, this horse has been beat to a fine red paste, and it has come full circle, where now using the word “bhai” is an immediate tell that someone has low sentience, the same way it initially was used to mock zero sentience brown people. Like can we NOT?
If someone calls me “bhai” again I’m immediately putting them on my ignore list.
Dnr bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, wrist cry and ThraxxGlo
ok ill stop using it bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, wrist cry and HighLtn
seems I’ve incited the shitskin hordes

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, TsarTsar444 and wrist cry
okay beta

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and lucifer6969
sorry bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Yeah your right bhai