Use psychiatry as a political weapon against stacys (especially those who are strong and in government positions)

D

Deleted member 15730

Iron
Hey, i have got an idea. We start using psychiatry as a political weapon against stacy's. Especially against those in government positions such as the military. You know, for the first i have had enough and i am sick of us always being singled out, demonized, denied sex, etc. Also, psychiatry is a tool used against us incels. Labels such as asd, adhd, etc. are all fake, invented by bluepilled psychiatrists and supported by feminists who only want to keep down boys. By assigning such fake labels, many boys are deprived a lot of rights and career opportunities. It' s unacceptable and it's time to take revenge.

I think we should start using the strategy women (especially stacys) who are in the military, because they get very strong, have security clearance while many of us are denied, have access to weapons and are extremely independent. Any attention from guys who are below 7/10 is considered "sexual harassment" by them. They are entitled bitches who think they have a right to only get attention from guys who are chadlite at least. Not that it matters so much anyway as women should never been in military in the first. place. It's completely unacceptable that such stupid stacys are allowed into the military while many smart guys are not because their intelligence is used AGAINST them by bluepilled psychiatrists to assign defaming labels on them that prevents them from gettinf into the military and getting security clearance, learning weapons, etc. Also, if there was war, i swear that military women would externinate incels and subhumans. They are extremely dangerous, while they could potentially fall in love with aggressive russian soldiers because of the russians being bad boys. Third, they are extremely immature and loves to laugh at guys. I have been laughed at by them and trust me, it hurts so much. I wish i could just hit them hard, but sadly, i know i can't because then they would beat me up. Can you feel the powerlessness i feel? Third, just think about such shallow stacys being given combat training, weapons, security clearance, etc. It's extremely dangerous! They will just become like nazis if they are not stopped. They also don't deserve to be in the military.

Since there is nothing we can do currently, we can only do two things safe.

One is using psychiatry as a political weapon by start calling emergency clinic close to their living address, make false accusations about their mental health, get them forcibly hospitalized, make sure they get discharged from the military, lose their security clearance, etc. Make them forcibly medicated and completely destroy them by taking away their freedom, physical strength, mental strength, economy, etc.

Just imagine how good would be feeling that a previously independent and strong stacy who thinks she is unbeatable overnight loses everything geta locked up and is destroyed. She tries to fight the staff physically just to find out that she can't do that. Ah, it would be like orgasm for me. I would feel so good. It's lifefuel. Imagine watching them being destroyed, declining and loosing their physical strength because of force medications:love: I would be so happy. Then they will see what happens when they dare to think that they are better than us. The best thing is that it's legal. It's not like giving a false complaint to the police, so we will get away.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Newkid, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 1660
Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, galego123, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
I dont think they will be discharging you any time soon schizo

You guys might think it's just a troll thread or it's from some mentally ill person, but i can assure you it's serious. I might have bad english, as english is not my first language, but i am completely serious here.

Hey, i have got an idea. We start using psychiatry as a political weapon against stacy's. Especially against those in government positions such as the military. You know, for the first i have had enough and i am sick of us always being singled out, demonized, denied sex, etc. Also, psychiatry is a tool used against us incels. Labels such as asd, adhd, etc. are all fake, invented by bluepilled psychiatrists and supported by feminists who only want to keep down boys. By assigning such fake labels, many boys are deprived a lot of rights and career opportunities. It' s unacceptable and it's time to take revenge.

I think we should start using the strategy women (especially stacys) who are in the military, because they get very strong, have security clearance while many of us are denied, have access to weapons and are extremely independent. Any attention from guys who are below 7/10 is considered "sexual harassment" by them. They are entitled bitches who think they have a right to only get attention from guys who are chadlite at least. Not that it matters so much anyway as women should never been in military in the first. place. It's completely unacceptable that such stupid stacys are allowed into the military while many smart guys are not because their intelligence is used AGAINST them by bluepilled psychiatrists to assign defaming labels on them that prevents them from gettinf into the military and getting security clearance, learning weapons, etc. Also, if there was war, i swear that military women would externinate incels and subhumans. They are extremely dangerous, while they could potentially fall in love with aggressive russian soldiers because of the russians being bad boys. Third, they are extremely immature and loves to laugh at guys. I have been laughed at by them and trust me, it hurts so much. I wish i could just hit them hard, but sadly, i know i can't because then they would beat me up. Can you feel the powerlessness i feel? Third, just think about such shallow stacys being given combat training, weapons, security clearance, etc. It's extremely dangerous! They will just become like nazis if they are not stopped. They also don't deserve to be in the military.

Since there is nothing we can do currently, we can only do two things safe.

One is using psychiatry as a political weapon by start calling emergency clinic close to their living address, make false accusations about their mental health, get them forcibly hospitalized, make sure they get discharged from the military, lose their security clearance, etc. Make them forcibly medicated and completely destroy them by taking away their freedom, physical strength, mental strength, economy, etc.

Just imagine how good would be feeling that a previously independent and strong stacy who thinks she is unbeatable overnight loses everything geta locked up and is destroyed. She tries to fight the staff physically just to find out that she can't do that. Ah, it would be like orgasm for me. I would feel so good. It's lifefuel. Imagine watching them being destroyed, declining and loosing their physical strength because of force medications:love: I would be so happy. Then they will see what happens when they dare to think that they are better than us. The best thing is that it's legal. It's not like giving a false complaint to the police, so we will get away.
She'll get chads dick nonetheless. Doesn't matter if she's been prescribed a schizo with bipolar. Really, women have it good no matter what

She'll get chads dick nonetheless. Doesn't matter if she's been prescribed a schizo with bipolar
Not if she is locked inside a psychiatric hospital. Remeber that medications can also make you uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
nice hypothetical but wouldnt work realistically

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
It's worth a try.
Then i reccommend everyone who is interested to start identify some names (through media or facebook), find their address and call local hospitals and make false accusations against them to destroy their lifes overnight. Just use hidden number or an app that gives you a fake number so the authorites can't identify you.

nice hypothetical but wouldnt work realistically
Why? Do you know that psychiatrist's words are taken as if they were from god those days? They are blindly believed even though there is no biological evidence of any of the things that they are saying.

Why? Do you know that psychiatrist's words are taken as if they were from god those days? They are blindly believed even though there is no biological evidence of any of the things that they are saying.
it wouldnt even happen in the first place because theyll look into it and find out the allegations are false against the stacy

• +1
it wouldnt even happen in the first place because theyll look into it and find out the allegations are false against the stacy
Not necessarily. Many have been forcibly hospitalized because of false allegation. Psychiatry IS based on lies.

Then i reccommend everyone who is interested to start identify some names (through media or facebook), find their address and call local hospitals and make false accusations against them to destroy their lifes overnight. Just use hidden number or an app that gives you a fake number so the authorites can't identify you.
I don't know the local language of her country JFL:lul:( Spanish) also what accusations to make? Like hello, Mrs ____ is schizophrenic and should be carried to the mental asylum? Sounds good in theory but won't work

Not necessarily. Many have been forcibly hospitalized because of false allegation. Psychiatry IS based on lies.
He does have a point tho, they'll treat her differently cuz she's a Stacy

I don't know the local language of her country JFL:lul:( Spanish) also what accusations to make? Like hello, Mrs ____ is schizophrenic and should be carried to the mental asylum? Sounds good in theory but won't work
No, claim being her superior or spouse or boyfriend or something like that, lie about her having delusions and grandiose thoughts, planning coup, etc.

• Woah
No, claim being her superior or spouse or boyfriend or something like that, lie about her having delusions and grandiose thoughts, planning coup, etc.
It would be simpler for me to find an illegal gun supplier in Madrid tbh. Only downside is needing to kms before I get caught:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15730
Joust be gud lookin