use wizz for easy slays

longramus

longramus

Local 6’3 CL
not much to say. wizz is full of easy to get mtb who r down for everything. as long as u can drive there’s no excuse to be a virgin in 2024, even if ur a 5’7 subhuman there’s going to be hoes on there willing to fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chudlite, rooman, watah and 5 others
Fuck kids theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, PseudoMaxxer, Niksy and 25 others
not much to say. wizz is full of easy to get mtb who r down for everything. as long as u can drive there’s no excuse to be a virgin in 2024, even if ur a 5’7 subhuman there’s going to be hoes on there willing to fuck.
@chudlite could this work for me bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Jova
Not everyone wants to fuck children

• +1
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009, TheBrownOne and Outerz14
ITs good for JBs :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
is wizz like snapchat or hwat

• +1
more like tinder u swipe through profiles and choose who to talk to
is it like only for teenager or some shit like that i heard some friend using it (didnt pay much attention)

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
is it like only for teenager or some shit like that i heard some friend using it (didnt pay much attention)
yes technically u can use it if ur 18+ but most people on it are 15-16. it says age and general location

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and heyheyheybro22
beware its full of trannies lol guess which one is trans 💀

IMG 1393

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, mug and Outerz14
no anyone can use it just change your age preference besides most girl on there prefer older men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and Outerz14
I'm Ltn could this work for me?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, sb23 and 97baHater
no anyone can use it just change your age preference besides most girl on there prefer older men
very weird but ok what rating should people be usually *ik its a autistic ahh question

• +1
  • +1
Only if your MTN?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
some 13 year old girl once said that she blows me if i drive her around when i was like 21-22 jfl

she was very low quality but decent looking for her age

i didnt do it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, manletmogger, BoredPrince and 2 others
some 13 year old girl once said that she blows me if i drive her around when i was like 21-22 jfl

i didnt do it
13 ratio 22 sound kinda big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Outerz14 and Deleted member 1140

i didnt do it
Low testosterone pussy scared of getting arrested 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz, Outerz14 and Deleted member 1140
He’s 6’1 and has nice titties so I just asked
very good inspection i would have fallen for it but he does look kinda masculine

• +1
im shadowbanned on that shit after getting insane amount of replies from whore foids, idfk why even, still shadowbanned to this day

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Gaygymmaxx and Outerz14
im shadowbanned on that shit after getting insane amount of replies from whore foids, idfk why even, still shadowbanned to this day
they think your a bot

• +1
13 ratio 22 sound kinda big
yea thats 1 of the reasons why i also didnt do it + i was dating someone then and the 13 yo was like i said very low quality (smoking and spitting on ground all the time with sweatpants etc)

• +1
yea thats 1 of the reasons why i also didnt do it + i was dating someone then and the 13 yo was like i said very low quality (smoking and spitting on ground all the time with sweatpants etc)
imagine your dick gets lung cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14 and Deleted member 1140

i didnt do it
:ROFLMAO: good sht probably a catfish lmao wait nigga EHY ARE YOU ON IT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 1140
Jfl are you MTN tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • JFL
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
I

Idk But that Chloe one is hot give me her insta u faggot ass incel u don’t need it
its the trans you might as well suck his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, Neverbeganlmaoo and Goth
its the trans you might as well suck his dick
No no way bro plz say ur joking rn… bro send proof ur bullshitting stop Saar plz

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No no way bro plz say ur joking rn… bro send proof ur bullshitting stop Saar plz
according to whoever took that screenshot

• So Sad
Reactions: Goth
I've thought of trying this tbh but I feel like if local bitche see me on there at 19 it's over

I dont really have a social circle at all but I'll be going to college soon :feelsping:

Htn/chadlite at 5"6 could just claim 5"7, would be pretty ideal with my stats

Can you have it on private but you can swipe? I'd only do 18+ filter anyway as some girls would lie. And only actually adhere to 17 🤣 but I wouldn't do 16

I zoomed in and I kinda see it… makeup should be illegal fuck faggots
i know but at least sometime its very obvious

nah wizz sucks, only guys are hitting me up saying 'W mog +1000 aura'. foids don't even like my RR tier zygos :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, sb23, N1666 and 1 other person
I'm Ltn could this work for me?
I’m LTN, rated by @enchanted_elixir lots of bitches “match” with u but none gave me pussy

• +1
I’m LTN, rated by @enchanted_elixir lots of bitches “match” with u but none gave me pussy
Lolll did you talk to them tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and 97baHater
True but im banned on my phone and ipad

• +1
are foids legit dtf mtn/htns on here?

Stop spreading out the method dawg but in anycase Wizz is full of hoes and youll only find a few bad bitches on there its easy to fuck a girl on there but there D1 Whores:lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Great moneymaking advice. Meanwhile my furosemide story gets moved to offtopic instantly and mods give me a 20% warning.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and try2beme
I've thought of trying this tbh but I feel like if local bitche see me on there at 19 it's over

I dont really have a social circle at all but I'll be going to college soon :feelsping:

Htn/chadlite at 5"6 could just claim 5"7, would be pretty ideal with my stats

Can you have it on private but you can swipe? I'd only do 18+ filter anyway as some girls would lie. And only actually adhere to 17 🤣 but I wouldn't do 16
“But I wouldn’t do 16” - :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Gaygymmaxx