use wizz for easy slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and Gaygymmaxx
Stop spreading out the method dawg but in anycase Wizz is full of hoes and youll only find a few bad bitches on there its easy to fuck a girl on there but there D1 Whores:lul:
Incels complaining about wanting to fuck women but simultaneously condemning them for being whores. Classic. Do you wanna fuck them or not retard? Fuck are you saying that like it’s a bad thing for?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nah wizz sucks, only guys are hitting me up saying 'W mog +1000 aura'. foids don't even like my RR tier zygos :ogre:
Because you need to change your settings to women only

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and PsychoDsk
not much to say. wizz is full of easy to get mtb who r down for everything. as long as u can drive there’s no excuse to be a virgin in 2024, even if ur a 5’7 subhuman there’s going to be hoes on there willing to fuck.
I can’t drive plus 0$

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
@chudlite could this work for me bro
yes bro mb for not answering sooner, yeah i used to do this back when i was younger but now im too old id look like a pedo on that shit

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
“Physically Mature”

You sound retarded 😂
You sound like the typical brain dead agecuck who doesn’t understand or care about basic biology

some 13 year old girl once said that she blows me if i drive her around when i was like 21-22 jfl

she was very low quality but decent looking for her age

i didnt do it
Right 😉

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
You sound like the typical brain dead agecuck who doesn’t understand or care about basic biology
“agecuck” Lets stop making up words to try and sound intelligent okay retard?

not much to say. wizz is full of easy to get mtb who r down for everything. as long as u can drive there’s no excuse to be a virgin in 2024, even if ur a 5’7 subhuman there’s going to be hoes on there willing to fuck.
What happens if, someone you know in person finds your profile then shares your pictures to everyone in a group chat and they all start to laugh at how ugly and deformed you are?