Use your youth, however much you have left

Sopdu

Sopdu

Silver
Started using Lookism in 2016 in my teen years, now nearing the end of my 20s I have some things that I need whatever person or people who were like me 8 years ago to understand.

It's good to perpetually improve and evolve your style and looks, the old saying "use it or lose it" is very true, but don't let this idea of seeking perfection or "waiting until I am were I need to be" stop you from living your youth.

I was constantly trying to improve my hair, face, fashion, add muscle, grow taller, jawline, skincare etc. All of the things that you see on here that I knew almost a decade ago.

My Dad kept telling me to "enjoy your youth before it runs out" and shit like "go out and meet some girls mane, I would do anything to be your age again" but I honestly just thought he was being retarded and coping with being old, and it didn't click for me until now, my mom always insisted that studying and getting a very high GPA was the most important thing, I was quite well liked by girls in High School and College, but I always persisted that I wasn't where I needed to be and could be way better looking, turned down girls and dates because I needed to elevate my looks (wtf)

I wasted the prime of my life working towards some bullshit that I thought was important. All of my closest friends are now married or with kids, partied throughout the whole time I was in this grindset bullshit mindset.

Fucking live your life and take risks while you are young, as you age life becomes way more dull, love feels way less vivid. I really would trade the next 60 years of my life to go back and actually grasp the opportunities I had. I turned down so many girls and parties for nothing of value. This grindset study hard, keep improving bullshit mentality is just modern industrial Capitalism propaganda. Fucking go out, party and don't wait for a "perfect time" that will never come or you will regret it the rest of your life.

I have been on a few dates in the last month, some cool little interactions but I ended up thinking about my teen crush I used text when I was younger, I will never forget how vivid those feelings were, I used to talk to her most nights and she was dropping hints all the time to come and party with her, I was even messaging her on New Years day while I was fucking gyming at midnight for the "hustle", what the fuck was I thinking

Nothing compares to teen love

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemaks, Detective, aleksander and 37 others
Thanks dude

• +1
Reactions: ropemaks, aleksander, LordSergiXX63 and 3 others
Is it worth it being a PSL God from 24 to 33 or better to stay obese all life?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Splinter901, guy24, Deleted member 57302 and 6 others
As someone who has been looksmaxxing since 2016, do ratios genuinely matter or is it autist broscience on here?

Beautiful message op I’m sure everyone will listen to it

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BrahminBoss
It's good advice but not for incels/uglies where getting out there won't do anything. Think it's better to wait till your looks reach an acceptable level then do so instead of risking negative reinforcement from trying and then having it effect how you act after improving

• +1
Reactions: NONE, aleksander, m0ss26 and 9 others
As someone who has been looksmaxxing since 2016, do ratios genuinely matter or is it autist broscience on here?
Do you think it’s worth being extremely handsome from 24 to 34 or it’s better to just coast through life eating cookies? I’m asking because 20-24 is now over

Yes, ratios alone can’t make you good looking tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and murdah
Is it worth it being a PSL God from 24 to 33 or better to stay obese all life?
Living your teenage years to the fullest beats both. Being in your 20s does not compare, I look better now but your brain ages more than your body, life doesn't hit the same so even if I fuck 50 girls it doesn't compare to texting a girl or going on a lil date during school or calling in sick to stay the day at your girls house.

All this bullshit is just coping, all the "manosphere" improve shit is a way to cope with aging and your brain becoming old

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TsarTsar444, R@m@ and 4 others
I havw autism it was over in womb jfll, couldnt talk to people for 17 years

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and murdah
Do you think it’s worth being extremely handsome from 24 to 34 or it’s better to just coast through life eating cookies? I’m asking because 20-24 is now over
extremely handsome, dur. Why would you eat lard instead of enjoying your prime yrs?

Living your teenage years to the fullest beats both. Being in your 20s does not compare, I look better now but your brain ages more than your body, life doesn't hit the same so even if I fuck 50 girls it doesn't compare to texting a girl or going on a lil date during school or calling in sick to stay the day at your girls house.

All this bullshit is just coping, all the "manosphere" improve shit is a way to cope with aging and your brain becoming old
So this guy should just keep eating cookies? Ik him he has great potential but is fat. Should he just enjoy life he loves food too much and he’s 24 next year so he’s post prime roastie

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
extremely handsome, dur. Why would you eat lard instead of enjoying your prime yrs?
Because prime is 17-22 acc to users here so because those years are gone it’s better to just stay obese?

Started using Lookism in 2016 in my teen years, now nearing the end of my 20s I have some things that I need whatever person or people who were like me 8 years ago to understand.

It's good to perpetually improve and evolve your style and looks, the old saying "use it or lose it" is very true, but don't let this idea of seeking perfection or "waiting until I am were I need to be" stop you from living your youth.

I was constantly trying to improve my hair, face, fashion, add muscle, skincare etc. All of the things that you see on here that I knew almost a decade ago.

My Dad kept telling me to "enjoy your youth before it runs out" and shit like "go out and meet some girls mane, I would do anything to be your age again" but I honestly just thought he was being retarded and coping with being old, and it didn't click for me until now, my mom always insisted that studying and getting a very high GPA was the most important thing, I was quite well liked by girls in High School and College, but I always persisted that I wasn't where I needed to be and could be way better looking, turned down girls and dates because I needed to elevate my looks (wtf)

I wasted the prime of my life working towards some bullshit that I thought was important. All of my closest friends are now married or with kids, partied throughout the whole time I was in this grindset bullshit mindset.

Fucking live your life and take risks while you are young, as you age life becomes way more dull, love feels way less vivid. I really would trade the next 60 years of my life to go back and actually grasp the opportunities I had. I turned down so many girls and parties for nothing of value. This grindset study hard, keep improving bullshit mentality is just modern industrial Capitalism propaganda. Fucking go out, party and don't wait for a "perfect time" that will never come or you will regret it the rest of your life.

I have been on a few dates in the last month, some cool little interactions but I ended up thinking about my teen crush I used text when I was younger, I will never forget how vivid those feelings were, I used to talk to her most nights and she was dropping hints all the time to come and party with her, I was even messaging her on New Years day while I was fucking gyming at midnight for the "hustle", what the fuck was I thinking

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

So this guy should just keep eating cookies? Ik him he has great potential but is fat. Should he just enjoy life he loves food too much and he’s 24 next year so he’s post prime roastie

Nah of course you should keep improving lol Im saying the earlier or younger you can get social and embrace your look the better

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Because prime is 17-22 acc to users here so because those years are gone it’s better to just stay obese?
Prime years are different for everyone, but generally 18-30 are prime yrs for most, unless you have utterly shitting aging genetics. Also lol at you taking anything anyone here says at face value

Nah of course you should keep improving lol Im saying the earlier or younger you can get social and embrace your look the better
How to age like Meeks. He became famous only at 32

Prime years are different for everyone, but generally 18-30 are prime yrs for most, unless you have utterly shitting aging genetics. Also lol at you taking anything anyone here says at face value
Why does the Quran say prime is 33?

How to age like Meeks. He became famous only at 32
he def improved with age, but the most underrated aspect people forget is that your brain ages. Everything is way more vivid and full of emotion in your youth, thats why those years need to be spent taking those risks

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
he def improved with age, but the most underrated aspect people forget is that your brain ages. Everything is way more vivid and full of emotion in your youth, thats why those years need to be spent taking those risks
For me it is different my teens I was depressed and now I’m very lively enjoying everything. Try l dopa and thyroid hormone. It makes you feel 14 again

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
A chadlite or htn tells subhuman incels not to waste time and approach women jfl chad wants incels to get arrested lmao 🤣 Invited to parties but u didn't go? Nigga I'm invisible its like I don't exist and u tell me to just not to waste my years looksmaxing? Fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 34058, Pikabro and 1 other person
For me it is different my teens I was depressed and now I’m very lively enjoying everything. Try l dopa and thyroid hormone. It makes you feel 14 again

damn man that sucks, good that you be getting better. For me my teen years were amazing, I just thought those feelings would stay the same, but now I know why so many older people are miserable

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No it's real but it's not everything
There's coloring and pheno + health indicators
It's not bioscience at all and improving them will make you better looking

• +1
Reactions: Detective, hardestmfintheroom, Kamui and 2 others
True but I'm not going outside unless my wrists grow in size some day

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
A chadlite or htn tells subhuman incels not to waste time and approach women jfl chad wants incels to get arrested lmao 🤣 Invited to parties but u didn't go? Nigga I'm invisible its like I don't exist and u tell me to just not to waste my years looksmaxing? Fuck you

For people like you who don't have the same natural looks my point would be to try to improve as much as possible for maybe a year then after that you have to risk it and get in the game before your youth dissapears, you only have a small window. If you want to cope and say "I need more time" you're gonna fucking regret it, ion care if you look subhuman rn, you gotta pull the plug at some point

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and murdah
good advice

as a 26 year old i can safely say that party time is over once you hit mid twenties, at least here where im from.

people celebrated their 18 and 20 birthdays and realized that it just costs shit ton of money and people leave dirt etc behind and wont throw more shit. the next „partys“ are just gonna either be in a bar/club or regular meetings with dinner and some games in a small circle.

conclusion: NEVER ever reject a party when you are 16-22 or smth. u will waste quality time and regret every rejection u made later on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Sopdu and murdah
For people like you who don't have the same natural looks my point would be to try to improve as much as possible for maybe a year then after that you have to risk it and get in the game before your youth dissapears, you only have a small window. If you want to cope and say "I need more time" you're gonna fucking regret it, ion care if you look subhuman rn, you gotta pull the plug at some point
Nah I'll never recover from the mental scarring and social isolation when u had girls liking u and being invited to parties I was eating alone in the washroom getting shit thrown over the stall I dropped out cause it was hell everyday and I'll probably never go to college when u were getting reinforced with positive energy from girls or friends I was suicidal some people are meant to lose in life I look a lot better and I can ascend to htn or chadlite but it doesn't even matter I'm too non nt for this world if it wasn't for my mother I would have roped

• So Sad
Reactions: blonde chad, Deleted member 34058 and Milk
good advice

as a 26 year old i can safely say that party time is over once you hit mid twenties, at least here where im from.

people celebrated their 18 and 20 birthdays and realized that it just costs shit ton of money and people leave dirt etc behind and wont throw more shit. the next „partys“ are just gonna either be in a bar/club or regular meetings with dinner and some games in a small circle.

conclusion: NEVER ever reject a party when you are 16-22 or smth. u will waste quality time and regret every rejection u made later on

100% facts, you think it's gonna last forever but suddenly shit changes so quick and everyone you know around you gets old, then you look in the mirror and realize your youth has been written in history and the pages are faded

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Nah I'll never recover from the mental scarring and social isolation when u had girls liking u and being invited to parties I was eating alone in the washroom getting shit thrown over the stall I dropped out cause it was hell everyday and I'll probably never go to college when u were getting reinforced with positive energy from girls or friends I was suicidal some people are meant to lose in life I look a lot better and I can ascend to htn or chadlite but it doesn't even matter I'm too non nt for this world if it wasn't for my mother I would have roped

thats tuff, im sorry man. You're right life isn't fair at all, and yet I feel the appeal of the rope too

Someone obsessing over “teen love” thinks he’s attractive to women. Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Clown Show, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Someone obsessing over “teen love” thinks he’s attractive to women. Lol.

you don't get it, teenagers experience life at the highest level, your brain for whatever reason feels every emotion with searing hot intensity. All interactions but especially ones that invoke love hit way harder. Nothing later in life can compare, and I wish I knew it at the time

If you don't get it you never experienced it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Allornothing
you don't get it, teenagers experience life at the highest level, your brain for whatever reason feels every emotion with searing hot intensity. All interactions but especially ones that invoke love hit way harder. Nothing later in life can compare, and I wish I knew it at the time

If you don't get it you never experienced it
Everything was more exciting at that age, even video games. You gonna regret not playing enough video games in your youth?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Everything was more exciting at that age, even video games. You gonna regret not playing enough video games in your youth?
never played them tbh, can't really relate

The oldcel is right. A normie who hangs out with friends at uni parties/raves will have a far more satisfactory romantic, sexual and psychological life than a looksmaxxer who is waiting for the right time, "just two more years bro" etc.

Even if you manage to retain your looks, society treats you different as you approach your 30s.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, hardestmfintheroom, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Autist bro science mostly, ratios do matter but if you truly wanna slay sex appeal matters the most

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and murdah

I was constantly trying to improve my hair, face, fashion, add muscle, grow taller, jawline, skincare etc. All of the things that you see on here that I knew almost a decade ago.

giga brutal thread i am 21 and reminds me nothing will make up for what i missed at preteen years and all teen years

• +1
Reactions: Sopdu
giga brutal thread i am 21 and reminds me nothing will make up for what i missed at preteen years and all teen years

21 is still alot of time bro, you have roughly until you are 25 before all the other avenues of socializing close. Go to clubs and college parties as much as possible because once you hit around 25 no one in your age group will still go to parties.

i have genuinely tried to enjoy my teens years but i just can’t

I will stop wasting my time in 8 months (I get surgery)

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
I agree but teenage years ain’t shit. I’m in a better place now at 22 than I ever was as a teenager. Will take your advice tho inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Sopdu
why? explain. You're going to regret it so bad, trust me
i messed up many times in my early teens which led to people disliking me. they all liked me at one point but i messed it all up, it’s akward to try talk to them again. also puberty messed up my looks and im a 5’8 manlet so shits tough out here

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and finn899
Maybe for you, but I was mentally ill subhuman from my teens all the way up to 25, I'm 26 now. Rejected 100% of the time, never invited to parties, also a locationcel so it's not like I even had any opportunities for socialization anyway, no money so I was forced to study and work, bullied severely as a kid, so I don't have anything to cry over about like your pussy faggot ass.

I'm tired of these faggot threads, crying how they wasted their time. I experienced real mental suffering, my youth literally stolen from me and even I don't write these homosexual threads like niggas here who are deeply regretting that they turned down few party invites and dates while some of us are unable to secure a date once in 5 years :lul: :lul:

Nah, you won't bring me down with your faggotry, I'm living life more than ever now at 26 yo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, k1llsw1tch, Milk and 1 other person
life is whatever you make it be and the meaning you give it
late 20s is far from too late - i always see ppl in their early 30s still travelling the world constantly and doing more 'adult' versions of things teenage lovers do with each other. Yes, the careless nature of teenage love can be expressed in a more adult tone.
Find the right person, and make of that everything you wanted your teen years to be. Or dont find the right person and give your life a meaning by yourself.

Just to give you some solace - Every middle aged/elderly adult out there always dismisses their first teenage relationship. Always, they brush it off. The only ppl who dont are bums who are still emotionally stunted kids/havent ever moved on and found something better.

I really want to convey to you that its okay. I struggle with the same feelings sometimes (despite being 19, i know, far too young for that), but this is my true and honest conclusion after dozens of occurrences where i nearly cried/actually did, due to the suffocating feeling of missing out. And think of the positives - you can fully appreciate how precious time really is. Make sure there is never again a single second wasted.

• +1
Reactions: Sopdu

High iq post, thanks for the advice. I'm 23 and I recently started feeling that my time is running out and I wasted so many years on bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, TsarTsar444, YungPSLGod and 1 other person
Cope you bum. Im gonna start my prime in my 30s bcuz Im built different