Used Derminator2 too deep :(

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
1.25mm needle. Usually use 1mm. But I kept going over the same area. Afaik I didn't pierce into my subq tissue. Just fucked up my skin a bit... most likely because I needled the same spot for too long. @benignice will I die? Used GHK-cu, moisturized a lot, used HA etc.

Should I avoid cleansing and retinoids for a few days? Hope it gets better.

@benignice any advice on what I should or shouldn't do? (besides waiting for it to heal and not making this mistake again)
Thanks!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 656 and Chadelite
Oof
I cant imagine myself doing shit like this to keep my hair
And some users even take DHT😂
The true low iq retards

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
terminator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bossman, bebzon123, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
Pic bro, also needle is thin so maybe it will go away in 1/2days

Also how much did your skin improve since derminator?

Oof
The true low iq retards
On forehead. @benignice would you mind if I PM you a pic so I can get your opinion on how serious it is and how long it will take to heal? Would appreciate it a lot
Pic bro, also needle is thin so maybe it will go away in 1/2days

Also how much did your skin improve since derminator?
Yeah a lot. I used to use 1mm fast 12needles, but this time I used 1.25mm and kept going over the same parts of my forehead. I think it'll heal in about another 24h, especially with the ghk-cu. But yeah, stupid mistake yday. 16hrs later now and it has improved a bit. But I just wanna know from an expert if I did any serious damage. And would really appreciate knowing what I should avoid while it heals (ie: VitC powder, retinoids etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Oof
The true low iq retards
????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
youll be good dude

i used 2mm on my face on accident and it turned out fine lol

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Seth Walsh
What u dont understand?
what do you mean by any of that lol
"i cant imagine myself doing shit like this to keep my hair"
how is it low iq to want to keep your hair lol?
and what do you mean by "taking dht"
do u mean taking dht blocking drugs like finasteride/dutasteride?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and goat2x
What u dont understand?
"
Oof
The true low iq retards "

I don't use it on my hair or take DHT. And I don't think I'm low IQ although what I did was a low IQ move for sure :)
youll be good dude

Thanks man. I'm less concerned about the needle length. Moreso the fact that I kept going over the same parts of my forehead and messing it up (not following proper procedure).

Was also taking retinoids so my skin was probs sensitive and strateum corneum was probably pretty thin. Just hoping I didn't use too much pressure and push the needles into my hypodermis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Will this give me a robot chin?

I think you will be fine bro. I have seen videos of clinicians microneedling patients where they draw blood from every part of the skin and the patients still seem to heal up fine. Just apply infadolan and wait for it to heal.
Yah I've done 2.5mm on my cheeks. But only 1mm on my forehead. Microneedling the forehead and jawline hurts even with EMLA numbing cream.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
what do you mean by any of that lol
"i cant imagine myself doing shit like this to keep my hair"
how is it low iq to want to keep your hair lol?
and what do you mean by "taking dht"
do u mean taking dht blocking drugs like finasteride/dutasteride?
"
Oof
The true low iq retards "

I don't use it on my hair or take DHT. And I don't think I'm low IQ although what I did was a low IQ move for sure :)
Chill bro lmao
I just stated the fact that some users here take dht which we all know promotes hair loss
And some people have to go through shit like this to keep.their hair while they are just ruining it by taking dht
Im not saying you are low iq bro, the fact that u try to stop hairloss early is good

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Chill bro lmao
I just stated the fact that some users here take dht which we all know promotes hair loss
And some people have to go through shit like this to keep.their hair while they are just ruining it by taking dht
Im not saying you are low iq bro, the fact that u try to stop hairloss early is good
I don't use this for my hair. I use it for my face. But yeah true, I don't understand why people take DHT :p
I think you will be fine bro. I have seen videos of clinicians microneedling patients where they draw blood from every part of the skin and the patients still seem to heal up fine. Just apply infadolan and wait for it to heal.

Yah I've done 2.5mm on my cheeks. But only 1mm on my forehead. Microneedling the forehead and jawline hurts even with EMLA numbing cream.
Thanks man.. Used fucking everything. Ascorbic acid, GHK-cu, Argireline, DMAE, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentapeptide-18, Matrixyl3000, Vitamin E, Infadolan, Syn-Tacks, Niacinamide.... Just wanna know if I just need to wait it out. I think I'll be fine :) Not using retinoids til it's healed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and goat2x
I don't use this for my hair. I use it for my face. But yeah true, I don't understand why people take DHT :p

Thanks man.. Used fucking everything. Ascorbic acid, GHK-cu, Argireline, DMAE, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentapeptide-18, Matrixyl3000, Vitamin E, Infadolan, Syn-Tacks, Niacinamide.... Just wanna know if I just need to wait it out. I think I'll be fine :) Not using retinoids til it's healed
I have done microneedling whilst taking accutane. Trust me you're ok

On forehead. @benignice would you mind if I PM you a pic so I can get your opinion on how serious it is and how long it will take to heal? Would appreciate it a lot

Yeah a lot. I used to use 1mm fast 12needles, but this time I used 1.25mm and kept going over the same parts of my forehead. I think it'll heal in about another 24h, especially with the ghk-cu. But yeah, stupid mistake yday. 16hrs later now and it has improved a bit. But I just wanna know from an expert if I did any serious damage. And would really appreciate knowing what I should avoid while it heals (ie: VitC powder, retinoids etc)
Sure, PM me if you want. Yeah you'll be fine, stay away from anything irritating till its healed and just generally be kind to your skin in the mean time.

• Love it
Sure, PM me if you want. Yeah you'll be fine, stay away from anything irritating till its healed and just generally be kind to your skin in the mean time.
Thanks man I PM'd you. So should I stay away from VitC and Salycyclic acid?

Derminator 2 is pure shit for hairline, especially if u got longer hair.

U need way to much time to reach the intended depth ( btw. 1.5mm for hairline is most effective).
By the time u reach it ur flesh will be like minced meat.

There are better options when it comes to blood flow in scalp.

• +1

U need way to much time to reach the intended depth ( btw. 1.5mm for hairline is most effective).

Not using it for hairline man

Chill bro lmao
DHT has no effect on hairloss if you don’t have the gene prone to balding...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

Are you using "Buffet" by The Ordinary?

2mm on forehead , 2.5 mm on cheeks here. Even applied aggresively and going 5+ times over some mild acne scarring. Aside from a longer healing process everything turns out fine. I just check my needles if they are straight and intackt to not further damage/scar my face.

• +1
DHT has no effect on hairloss if you don’t have the gene prone to balding...
Yeah but 98% of the population have the gene,
How many 65 year olds you see with nw0 hair?
It accelerates balding.

Yeah but 98% of the population have the gene,
How many 65 year olds you see with nw0 hair?
It accelerates balding.
65 years olders lose hair for other reasons. DHT is 65 years olders is at a low level aswell.

65 years olders lose hair for other reasons. DHT is 65 years olders is at a low level aswell.
I didnt say that 65 year olds loose hair,
Its the process that im talking about.

Does it work or is it a very expensive cope?

Does it work or is it a very expensive cope?
works very well just dont overdo it / use with vitamin c or retinol the same day

every week with 1.0 needles works fine, also derminator MOGS for hairline regrowth

works very well just dont overdo it / use with vitamin c or retinol the same day

every week with 1.0 needles works fine, also derminator MOGS for hairline regrowth
1.0 needle for hairline is the best I assume? If you do it once a week and than you apply Hyaluronic acid after you finish

Chill bro lmao
jfl at underestimating dht.

where my proviron crew at?

jfl at underestimating dht.

where my proviron crew at?
they are here
Sovip sovip hd security cams bald men old women print 397590 adeevee

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
1.0 needle for hairline is the best I assume? If you do it once a week and than you apply Hyaluronic acid after you finish
i use peppermint/ castor/ argan/ jojoba/ onion juice/ rosemary oil on the spots i used derminator on

hair growth is insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 534

Such as?

i use peppermint/ castor/ argan/ jojoba/ onion juice/ rosemary oil on the spots i used derminator on

hair growth is insane
Damn how long did it take you to see results?

Are you at NW0-NW1 and what your hairline before you started dermanator 2?

Damn how long did it take you to see results?

Are you at NW0-NW1 and what your hairline before you started dermanator 2?
I was starting to recede at the temples but not the front at 17. It took about 2 weeks to notice regrowth after about 5-6 sessions i think.

Now its all back and i just use it on my hairline every time i do my face

So NW1.5 back to NW0

I was starting to recede at the temples but not the front at 17. It took about 2 weeks to notice regrowth after about 5-6 sessions i think.

So NW1.5 back to NW0

How many needles and which needle length ?

So NW1.5 back to NW0
Which length and needles?