Used new Tinder photos with my infraorbital-malar implants, here are the results [video]

I hope so but I'm not optimistic at this point
nah youll definitely make it. one of the few users who seem to be held back by social skills.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Post convos

this girl is kinda cute and DMed me first

Screen Shot 2019 11 23 at 093423

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 39 and Pillarman
LMAO @ "consultation with Eppley"

Do you think you're going to try to meet up with this girl over the weekend? In general, how quickly do you escalate to talking about sexual stuff?

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 39

View attachment 171232

damn she wants to fuck you so badly lol

u can bang her easily if you want

Do you think you're going to try to meet up with this girl over the weekend? In general, how quickly do you escalate to talking about sexual stuff?
you can tell shes thirsty af, just inv her for lunch or a coffee, then go back to her place and fck. its pretty simple

Yes but what was your match rate before you got work done, this info is redundant otherwise.

for what dummie? 🤣

1. when did i ever say he was ugly to begin with and I don't believe he can get matches?
2. are these supposed to be impressive numbers?
3. how do u know how he would have done if he didnt get implants and just softmaxxed considering he was already above average? how do you account for all the variables?
4. I literally said in multiple threads surgery is good for you to take fraudes basement selfies but in motion you look uncanny?
5. The girls he showed are unimpressive

if you show me 4 psl plain-face manlet indian getting implants all over then matching with legit stacies, then ill be impressed

not mentally ill trust fund rich kid norwegian customising his face to fuel his delusions

i know ur answer is gna be "im just baiiitnging bro, im just trolllinngg broool"

to point number 5.. I literally got a match that's on par with your onetitis in your profile photo that you have multiple photos of

Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 004121

and mentally ill norwegian trustfund kid? where are you getting that from... I am neither of those things.
shes a 4/10

your a 7/10

i would not fck her tbh, shes too low imo

yeah but she seems feminine and no tattoos and pretty keen so why not, I will update if I do. Might try meet her tonight.

Yes but what was your match rate before you got work done, this info is redundant otherwise.

There is no way to quantify this as Tinder doesn't give you any data

to point number 5.. I literally got a match that's on par with your onetitis in your profile photo that you have multiple photos of

View attachment 171234

and mentally ill norwegian trustfund kid? where are you getting that from... I am neither of those things.

yeah but she seems feminine and no tattoos and pretty keen so why not, I will update if I do. Might try meet her tonight.

There is no way to quantify this as Tinder doesn't give you any data
shud try mssing the blond girl tbh and try fcked her instead

How old are you?

my game sucks unless alcohol is involved..

If I have a few drinks I am assertive af about escalating in person.
How old are you?

mid 20s

my game sucks unless alcohol is involved..

If I have a few drinks I am assertive af about escalating in person.

mid 20s

Dude, at least you have game in SOME form. I have never had any in my life and am now 30+, so if I'm being 100% realistic here, that's probably not going to change. So I suggest that you make the most of it while you still can LOL.

So are you going to try and hook up with that girl?
shud try mssing the blond girl tbh and try fcked her instead

I would be happy with either one. The 32 y/o incel isn't in a position to be picky

How many likes you get before roughly?

Dude, at least you have game in SOME form. I have never had any in my life and am now 30+, so if I'm being 100% realistic here, that's probably not going to change. So I suggest that you make the most of it while you still can LOL.

So are you going to try and hook up with that girl?

I would be happy with either one. The 32 y/o incel isn't in a position to be picky

yea i would be happy with the 4/10 tbh as well lol

but if i were a 7/10 like op, i wouldnt bother fcking a 4/10, it will increase her ego etc. he needs to look out for us incels nomsayin.

yea i would be happy with the 4/10 tbh as well lol

but if i were a 7/10 like op, i wouldnt bother fcking a 4/10, it will increase her ego etc. he needs to look out for us incels nomsayin.

Yeah but at this point quantity matters as well LOL

Hold the fuck up, you're mid 20s? Do you have a rich family or something? Surely you don't have the money for a fucking winter cabin + multiple surgeries from a couple of years of daytrading etc. ?

Yeah but at this point quantity matters as well LOL

This one is a bit of a midfacecel but she has a nice body.

hinted in her bio she's looking for a sugar daddy

should i use that dropshipping money to get her?

Screen Shot 2019 11 23 at 101004

Hold the fuck up, you're mid 20s? Do you have a rich family or something? Surely you don't have the money for a fucking winter cabin + multiple surgeries from a couple of years of daytrading etc. ?

got successful in dropshipping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Casadonis, OOGABOOGA, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
its over if you dont have rich parents like me and facemaxxed bro, then again im indian so it never began for me regardless of my wealth

• So Sad
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 1862
if i was hella loaded id ascend every last nigga here tbh ded srs

This one is a bit of a midfacecel but she has a nice body.

hinted in her bio she's looking for a sugar daddy

should i use that dropshipping money to get her?

View attachment 171241

got successful in dropshipping

404 Upper Lip Not Found but I think she looks good otherwise (definitely good enough for a hookup).

You could use the dropshipping success to pull her, as long as it wouldn't bother you to know that she is hooking up with you primarily for your money

Matches are easy.

Post a thread when you fuck one

• +1
Reactions: Chadfromjungle
show ur tinder pics

you really think im an Eppley shill??

latest matches/likes

Screen Shot 2019 11 23 at 161434

Screen Shot 2019 11 23 at 161402

Too many chads out there, though. Every hot girl you match with has 50 other better looking dudes on her match list :(

Too many chads out there, though. Every hot girl you match with has 50 other better looking dudes on her match list :(

probably.

haven't fucked any of them yet

Might as well kill yourself then

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
Can i see your before after pic?

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_091958_489.jpg
    IMG_20190930_091958_489.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 180
I don't understand what is his midface ratio/lenght, in some pics he posted in the past it was better
it depends a lot on the angle distance/from camera

even more to people like you who are obsesssed with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Where are your lips?

Anyway good thread. I recognise some of these girls from tinder in London. Naturally I never match them cos I'm an ugly POS. That Shauna girl was on First Dates:

1:33

Meanwhile these are the kinds of girls who 'like' me on tinder despite being 6'1 with a decent frame:

IMG 8657

JFLLLLLLLx100000000

Last edited:
Pm me your qt face op
Mustacher

View attachment 171232
Im experiencing incel rage atm. This bitch would lol at me irl
"any plans for the weekend" jfl so fucking over. NEVER HAD THAT and you are getting that msg in 1 fucking day

Last edited:
what other procedures have you had?

@facemaxxed Great results bro. Howcome you went for the infraorbital-malar implants when Eppley offers the total midface implant that also covers the submalar and paranasal region? Just decided you needed no augmentation in those areas?

asencion goals