Used tretinoin for 3 months

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
I’ve been using tretinoin for 3 months. The changes I have noticed are these:

1) My skin usec to have bumps andI would get pimples now and then. Now I don't get them.
2) I used to have acne scars, they are slowly fading and I almost have none now.
3) i got acne back again for a week and got scars they are slowly fading too.
4) my skin was really dry but now it seems to glow. Not in a bad way tho.
5) 3 months ago, I was getting insecure about the new big pores appearing around my nose and mid section of forehead. Now I don’t even see those pores.
6) blackheads around my nose are shrunk so much, I don’t see them anymore unless I put my head into a mirror.
7) lines in nasalobial folds decreased

Problems I had
I have dry skin so I should have used some used something with extra moisturising abilities. Yesterday, I bought la roche posay cicaplast. I will apply that when my skin is too dry.

Routine:
Wash face with a face wash
Apply cerave cream
Apply tretinoin max 2 times a week sometimes 3.
Apply cerave over it again
Apply vaseline

give me likes pls i tried very hard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Mouthbreath, animo123 and 17 others

1) My skin usec to have bumps andI would get pimples now and then. Now I don't get them.
2) I used to have acne scars, they are slowly fading and I almost have none now.
5) 3 months ago, I was getting insecure about the new big pores appearing around my nose and mid section of forehead. Now I don’t even see those pores.
6) blackheads around my nose are shrunk so much, I don’t see them anymore unless I put my head into a mirror.

Problems I had
I have dry skin so I should have used some used something with extra moisturising abilities. Yesterday, I bought la roche posay cicaplast. I will apply that when my skin is too dry.

Routine:
Apply cerave cream
Apply vaseline
vaseline on your entire face?

vaseline on your entire face?
Yes all over otherwise you can age faster because tretinoin dries out your skin. Vaseline is meant to seal all the moisture in. You can change it to la roche posay cicplast if u want

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XANAX, alriodai and The Bleach Pill
what percentage

This is legit. I am nearing 10 months of daily tretinoin usage. I literally don't get anymore whiteheads or blackheads. The texture is so fucking smooth I want to lick it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Rainerchen, animo123 and 2 others
This is legit. I am nearing 10 months of daily tretinoin usage. I literally don't get anymore whiteheads or blackheads. The texture is so fucking smooth I want to lick it.
I had a lot of texture now it’s smooth

what do you think about using Vaseline?

I go with this routine in the morning and evening:

1. Squalance Cleanser (The Ordinary)
2. Buffet (The Ordinary)
4. Retin A 0.025% from Renova (only evening)
5. Natural Moisterizing factors + HA (The Ordinary)
6. Bioré LSF50

Any comments?
Thank you very much for your opinion

I apply 0.025 every day is it too much?
Also what type of acne scars did you have?

Problems I had

Routine:
Apply cerave cream
Apply vaseline

Dose?

2. Buffet (The Ordinary)
6. Bioré LSF50

Any comments?
Vaseline for lips. Moisterise the shit out of your face. Whenever you peel, moisterise. Moisertise throughout the day. That's how i got through my 0.1 irritation

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Vaseline for lips. Moisterise the shit out of your face. Whenever you peel, moisterise. Moisertise throughout the day. That's how i got through my 0.1 irritation
Hello, I have been using tretinoin for 5 days, my face peels every time I wash with water, it burns me, what do you recommend? Since I only use tretinoin nothing else

Hello, I have been using tretinoin for 5 days, my face peels every time I wash with water, it burns me, what do you recommend? Since I only use tretinoin nothing else
Are you fucking moisterising?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
are u using vitamin c and niaciminide?

Acne is really one of the biggest failos but its subtle. I didn't even realize how bad my skin was until I got on tret and noticed the difference

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap

2. Buffet (The Ordinary)
6. Bioré LSF50

Any comments?

Sounds fine but i wouldnt use oil before a moisturiser. Oil will make hard for others to absorb.

I’d say:
Wash face
Wear a moisturiser
Tretinoin
(If skin is dry u can add moisturiser here again)
Then whatever to seal it in(can be vaseline or oil too)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
Acne is really one of the biggest failos but its subtle. I didn't even realize how bad my skin was until I got on tret and noticed the difference
Same. I look more awake now

are u using vitamin c and niaciminide?
Those two are good ingredients. i dont use them. I just use cerave moisturiser, tretinoin, moisturiser again then vaseline over it

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
hydrating or moisturizing? The moisturizer is not necessary right?
It is. My skin gor too dry and when it got too dry it causes premature ageing. I had lines in my foreheard but after moisturising its gone

I use it for 5 months or 6 months and it still irritates me if i use it everyday so i leave a break when it gets stingy and just apply moisturiser on those days . I apply 2 days then one day off then two days again and if skin is still stinging, i just apply moisturiser. Just do what ur skin skin tells u bro it will be fine

where did you buy it ?

• +1
Reactions: Struggler
Foreign country on holiday. They sell it at pharmacists in most countries. You can buy it online too.
which one tho , my main problem with online buying is the shipping , which country did u buy it from

I apply 0.025 every day is it too much?
Also what type of acne scars did you have?
same here, is it ok to apply it every evening? (i use 0.025 but i also have 0.05)

Problems I had

Routine:
Apply cerave cream
Apply vaseline

why only max 3 times a week
Why not every day?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and animo123