Usefuel looksmax subreddit I recommend

twilight

twilight

o
r/bald

helpful if you need motivation to take the plunge and shave your head, much better than worrying about it and trying to fix it using hormone blockers or heart attack medications

hair isn't everything guys

@Maesthetics=King @5.5psl @mrriceguy @BongMog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, chadcel;, lyricism and 4 others
IMG 9046

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grooxx, twilight and Deleted member 1140
True

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx, Deleted member 27472 and twilight
yep

Tbh I’m still dealing with post Finasteride syndrome from fin, heart palpitations from minoxidil and I even had chest tightness from RU

Going bald was my best choice and many girls have told me it actually makes me look better and have a more masc bad boy vibe. Even my tinder matches have gone up

CD9D3315 DC13 438D B15A F75520834AC7

Look at Jeremy Meeks bald ^ looks amazing. Hair is largely cope and for faggot prettyboys

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, grooxx, 5.5psl and 2 others
Going bald was my best choice and many girls have told me it actually makes me look better and have a more masc bad boy vibe. Even my tinder matches have gone up
If you have the right face for it, most guys are soyboys though because they consume too much goyslop

I think the same people who look good with buzzcuts also look good bald. Same thing like if you wear a baseball cap and look good you'll prob look good bald/buzzed.

I think if you're balding it might look okay to just buzz your hair to number 1 or so but not full shiny bald head which is high maintenance

xDD

• +1
Reactions: twilight