[useless thread] Wanna be 6'1

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅π™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙨𝙒𝙖𝙭𝙭
FUCK I really wanna be like 6'1 ngl. (186ish)

I'm 5'10.5 at 18, why couldn't I find out about height stacks at 15 instead of listening to this cunt:
Maxresdefault

I was doing stretches and drinking estrogen milk instead of working out and taking peptides and shit :feelswah:

I broke my arm at 16 and they said it was on my growth plate and that it was still open, but I took that to mean that I still had loads of growing to do-
Long story short I grew every way except vertically and now 1 arm is 1.5 inches shorter than the other and I'm still a borderline manlet :lul: FUCK

I don't expect anyone to read this
, just needed to vent coz it's been bothering me more and more recently. Would get LL but it's like 50k which sucks.
I just feel like I'm tall on the inside but I'm not on the outside, idk if that makes sense? Dysphoria or something.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
same bro 5'11 here
I think posture maxxing has added around 0.5 inches, pretty close 6' now

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Romnel
get on peptides ASAP, it might not be too late

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
same bro 5'11 here
I think posture maxxing has added around 0.5 inches, pretty close 6' now
Yeah posture maxxing is decent but it's not enough to go from average -> tall or from short -> average

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I’m 6’1, it’s the same my guy if you have a under 6 psl face, not much of a difference

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, SexyMofo, Incoming and 2 others
get on peptides ASAP, it might not be too late
Idk can't risk wasting all that money for it not to work, been considering it but idk

Believe me man height is never enough, I'm 6'3" and often I dream about being 6'5" jfl.

You would not have been satisfied.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: audreyen and Romnel
Ya I tore my acl and when I got an x-ray they said my growth plates were wide open and I shouldn't get the surgery until they closed. I got the surgery anyway. My whole family i tall and I'm Norman height. Fucking kill me. If I was my brother or cousin height I'll be a giganigga.

• So Sad
I’m 5’11 and it’s easy to fraud to 6’1. It’s a fine height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I’m 5’11 and it’s easy to fraud to 6’1. It’s a fine height tbh
yeah its above average in southern US but it's frustrating getting height mogged on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Romnel
Wear lifts bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Romnel
Wear lifts bro
I already do, but now I can't take them off so I'm stuck frauding the rest of my life.
Only got like 1.5inch lifts too so it must be even more stressful wearing 2 or 3. Went to the beach with someone yesterday and it was a nightmare tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yeah, being 6’1 rather than 5’11 is a pretty good feeling.
Although a 2 inch difference might not sound like much it’s definitely noticeable. I was one of the tallest guys in my class when I was 6’1 for a short while.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and RAITEIII
I'm 5'11.6 at 19. Fuck my life. I just say I'm 6'0 though. But I hope I grow a last cm for a real 6'0.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Yeah, it is a pretty useless thread, but don't worry. I get your frustration. 5'10" or higher pretty much doesn't have MUCH benefit. There is benefit to being 6'1" compared to 5'10" or whatever, but it's not as heavy as 5'8" vs 5'10" or something like that. You're alright. You will always look like an adult and you won't get rejected for your height by over 80% of women. If it helps, Jason Derulo is your height, and 99% of people consider him tall. So is Michael B Jordan.

• +1