Useless thread: what is your MBTI?

I've never understood this shit. All I know is that the Foids love to know what kind of Mbti you are but I didn't look any further

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I've never understood this shit. All I know is that the Foids love to know what kind of Mbti you are but I didn't look any further
Yes, I have noticed that they like these things

Got ISFJ its over for high inhib cels

• +1
What differentiations?
They are based on Jung's cognitive functions. There are four functions: thinking, feeling, sensation, intuition that are polarised towards introversion or extroversion (so eight in total) and classified in a stack structured as follows: dominant, auxiliary, tertiary and inferior

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Entj is probably the best
entj has high extreme ends of success bc entj is only good if they have intj to back them and requires very high iq to get to a 1 binary end

entj success is very blackpilled

entj has high extreme ends of success bc entj is only good if they have intj to back them and requires very high iq to get to a 1 binary end

entj success is very blackpilled
Yeah I can agree with that. I say this as an above average IQ ENTP if I was more organised and less of a procrastinator I would be so much better.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
*female reading horoscopes moment

Intp mogs
I got my star sign is gemini:feelshehe:

have you read vaught's practical character reader? You can see what personality you have from your face:feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and noobs
I got my star sign is gemini:feelshehe:

have you read vaught's practical character reader? You can see what personality you have from your face:feelsautistic:
No I just took a look at it

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
I don't remember

• +1
NTJ is the TRUE MASTER RACE, total SFP DEATH

We cannot allow these SFP to plague our productive and peace white aryan-agarthan ntj societies

we must secure and protect our ntj brethren globally and form a nation to unify all ntj

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nothing I just looked without classify
I have the honest head
IMG 6137

But im extra high in self esteem and firmness. I also am high in individualism :feelswhere:

mussolini chin
IMG 6288

NTJ is the TRUE MASTER RACE, total SFP DEATH

We cannot allow these SFP to plague our productive and peace white aryan-agarthan ntj societies

we must secure and protect our ntj brethren globally and form a nation to unify all ntj
Virgin MBTI
IMG 6289

vs chad physiognomist
IMG 6291

jfl at asking someone what their personality is like when you can just use a caliper and get an accurate reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, noobs and Darkeningstar
bump
IMG 5283

• +1