@user0213 Devansh Youtube comments,,pure autism(founded by @sinhalachad)

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
D
D1
D2
D3
D4

@volcelfatcel @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @Preston @Salludon @VicMackey @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234 @WannabeJock @chaddyboi66 @germanlooks

Credit goes to @sinhalachad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15338, Mastermind and 9 others
Devansh is an Italian man but he's cursed by name failo of curry name. He should Identify as Desiderio Rossi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15338, Mastermind and 7 others
You're a crap weasel for invading his privacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
Bhai mo mention of my detective work? :feelswah:
Are you Sinhalese?? Can you post your face or send PMs? I literally have never seen Sinahalese people here in Canada but plenty of Tamils. I don't think you guys even immigrate much only the Tamils really. Genetically you guys are 80% Bengalis, remainder being Gujarati and Punjabi. Wanna see how you look phenotypically

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Are you Sinhalese?? Can you post your face or send PMs? I literally have never seen Sinahalese people here in Canada but plenty of Tamils. I don't think you guys even immigrate much only the Tamils really. Genetically you guys are 80% Bengalis, remainder being Gujarati and Punjabi. Wanna see how you look phenotypically
do I look bengali bro? what is my pheno? :O

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
View attachment 1632774View attachment 1632775View attachment 1632776View attachment 1632777View attachment 1632778

@volcelfatcel @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @Preston @Salludon @VicMackey @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234 @WannabeJock @chaddyboi66 @germanlooks

Credit goes to @sinhalachad
Aryan theory is not debunked

the indo nordic type exist bcoz aryans who looked like the modern day southern russians breeded with pakistanies from 2000bce to 300 bce

Protonordidm

Indonordicm

sythians also invaded and breeded with pakistanies from 2000bce to 400ad to create this
indid armenoid turanid mutt
Indobrachidm

Last edited:
do I look bengali bro? what is my pheno? :O
No such thing as Bengali looking because there is diversity in our appearances from you, me to others. It's not a group that has been studied extensively but I doubt Bengali is an ethnicity no way.

Your phenotype would be very "Dravidian" South Indian looking. Veddoid features. You did say you were very dark that a Bengali man wanted to take a photo because of the contrast?? You also looked quite dark in the photo you sent me no offense

One of these I think?

Also what do you think is my phenotype? I thought it was Gracile Indid, maybe with some IndoBrachid features

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
No such thing as Bengali looking because there is diversity in our appearances from you, me to others. It's not a group that has been studied extensively but I doubt Bengali is an ethnicity no way.

Your phenotype would be very "Dravidian" South Indian looking. Veddoid features. You did say you were very dark that a Bengali man wanted to take a photo because of the contrast?? You also looked quite dark in the photo you sent me no offense

One of these I think?

Also what do you think is my phenotype? I thought it was Gracile Indid, maybe with some IndoBrachid features
I am technically a mutt, since 20% north indian - hence my hair is very straight I think. My younger bro looks north indian af jfl. I think the 20% north indian is what makes me look not exactly like a south indian, but I have seen tamil people and siri lankans look very similar to me tbh.

I think you looked gracile indid yeah, but your eyes were a bit censored

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deprived and justinzayn
Also keep coping Devansh mogs :love:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, sinhalachad and justinzayn
  • +1