Sv3rige EVISCERATES Coping Currycel Vegans - Indian "Food" Curry / Vegan Pill 2.0

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
[BRUTAL] Natural Cannibal Slayer *EVISCERATES and CONSUMES* cucked vegan curry copers

Part 1

@gamma
@med bvlls

@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Chintuck22
@Syobevoli
@Lihito

@Thompsonz I guess? Ikd @slavcels / @gopniks

JFL they literally invented ALL modern cooking @Marsiere214

[German too]

@lutte @Danish_Retard

Ok maybe not this one tbh ngl...
sorry @ukcels

W A R N I N G :
AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED.
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

This is the part where I kinda go offtopic & just use the rest of this thread as an excuse to verant about the dangers of the veganpill.

So giga-sperg warning if I often "rape your eyes" and/or make your head hurt with my aspie tier
threads.

Or just dnrd and laugh at all the curry jokes instead if that's your thing I guess idk.

Jfl Imagine unironically thinking food that looks and tastes like spicy diarrhea is good
Jfl Imagine eating rice with spicy diarrhea cooked in vegetable oil
Jfl Imagine eating vegetables cooked in spicy diarrhea sauce
Jfl Imagine eating a diet like this for generation after generation and legit thinking no harm would ever come from it
JFL @literally eating curry / @USER0213 / @2000
JFL @You probably being legit a @Short Ugly and Brown cuck like @2000 Dev if you do [[ISPOILER]literally eat curry[/ISPOILER]]
Rsz indian school meal

Ugh just look at this shit bruh
Delivery Satisfying GIF by Uber Eats
JFL I've had shits from Taco Bell that look better than that bruh wtf

yeah sure it tastes *ok* I guess tbh

but...

That's only because they put soo many fucking spices and shit to cover up the poor quality of what's already just shit food, and the actual taste of the food itself just ends up being masked in a sea of muddy spicy peppers.

Jfl and said "food" even ends up looking just like literal shit too.
Curry Gravy GIF

Plus you can't even enjoy the taste of the meat [[ISPOILER]assuming there even was any[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER], unless we're talking about Pakistani food tbf @CFW432[/ISPOILER]] without burning your tongue and then getting giga heartburn
spicy tongue GIF

Hungry Food GIF by 8it

not to mention...
diarrhea GIF

FUCK NO am I ever eating that diarrhea on a plate

JFL my asshole's gonna be doing this all day
Diarrhea GIF

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why Indian "food" is giga notorious for being so hard to digest is simply because it's actually just not good for you?

Jfl Imagine not eating meat, cream, and cheese
Jfl Imagine not drinking full fat raw [choco :feelsohh:] milk
Jfl Imagine unironically eating a diet that consists mostly of rice, vegetables, and spicy diarrhea sauce for literally hundreds of years and then complaining when you get mogged and enslaved by Chads with superior genes, lifestyle, and diet...
[[ISPOILER]yes Ik muh colonialism muh racism muh etc.-isms but I already gave you niggas an easy fix to this problem^ so you can just keep complaining about it all day long instead of actually doing something to fix it if you really want but it's up to you I don't even care bruh[/ISPOILER]]
Call Someone a Cuckοld in Indo-European! - YouTube

no shit.
@volcelfatcel @WannabeJock @currylightskin

milf tier milkers tbh
मदार bobs
[[ISPOILER]yes I google translated that[/ISPOILER]]

2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

Ironic considering you people actually used to eat beef up until relatively recent history and the only reason they were ever considered sacred was because they were specifically meant to sacrificed and eaten by your Brahmin priests.

Imagine how weak and feeble minded a people must be to let the influence of just one man continue to manipulate their opinions to this very day, especially one that's literally detrimental to their very own health.

and this is probably gonna be the best part for you cucked cocksucking faggot, abused subhuman sub-abo dalit jungle nigger, kutte kutte dogbitch vermin and swine, vegans...

:dafuckfeels:

@cloUder @lutte @FastBananaCEO

Just remember broyos...

We're meant to eat food only so that we can live healthy and strong,

Not because it just "tastes good".

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]​

Final Vegan Pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, datboijj and Krakowski
Screen Shot 2023 09 01 at 35003 PM

No carnivore diet for your subhuman face.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, brucewayne78, chadpreetsingh and 4 others
Subhuman versus subhuman: the debate.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, zura, BrahminBoss and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
This guy is giga based but he has a subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2411576
No carnivore diet for your subhuman face.
as a Med/Slav I can say you that he undoubtedly mogs thanks to his pheno

non-Nordic person can't have such angelic aesthetic looks and it's irrelevant if you have better jawline midface or canthal tilt - Nords just mog and it's brutal if you aren't Nord

as a Med/Slav I can say you that he undoubtedly mogs thanks to his pheno

non-Nordic person can't have such angelic aesthetic looks and it's irrelevant if you have better jawline midface or canthal tilt - Nords just mog and it's brutal if you aren't Nord
He's not Nordic he's Baltic

They're also not just "Nords mixed Slavs" either, because they're their own separate historical group that have existed between both former groups since the very beginning, and are just as old as both of them.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Krakowski

He's not Nordic he's Baltic

They're also not just "Nords mixed Slavs" either, because they're their own separate historical group that have existed between both former groups since the very beginning, and are just as old as both of them.
I mean he's racially or phenotypically Nordic

why are you posting all these links?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and chaddyboi66
this carnivore has vegan soulless dead eyes, vegan soy beard, vegan nw3 hairline

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
why are you posting all these links?
I'm saving them for later.

I mean he's racially or phenotypically Nordic
No he isn't; he's Latvian.

That entire second sentence was meant to specify that.

You don't know what a swede looks like then

He looks very baltic
His eyes are droopier than a typical Nordics [though NCT isn't terrible as it could be worse tbh] and has that typical "sunken in" look [for lack of a better word] you find in many Eastern populations [and even some gypies for some reason idk why tbh].

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Nordics look beta af i always yell at them in traffic
It's hit or miss really

Some are really decent but a lot are also weak and subhuman looking tbh

Then again the same could also be said for quite a few other groups too ngl

However, in my opinion Germans mogg them facially as they carry just enough Central blood to make them robust

why do ethnics keep overrating this guy
I don't think I've seen anyone try to overrate him here, be they ethnic or otherwise, as most people here make fun of him for his droopy dead bugs eyes or hairline etc tbh.

The most anyone who may be considered a fan of his would ever say is that he's not all that bad looking, usually in response to a statement similar to what I described in the post above.

I'll admit I'm disappointed, yet not surprised in the slightest bit though, that most replies in this thread have largely disregarded the main point about veganism and have gone way off topic.

Jfl I even made sure to highlight the curry aspect of the video in the title to this thread to gather everyone's attention here.

Every time someone makes a thread mentioning Sv3rige any serious conversation to be had [in regard to addressing the health issues which concern our poisonous modern diets] dissolves into another irrelevant discussion about either his looks, or even just some of the weird shit he's done in the past.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Krakowski
Watched the video when you originally linked it but didn't respond.
Every time someone makes a thread mentioning Sv3rige any serious conversation to be had [in regard to addressing the health issues which concern our poisonous modern diets] dissolves into another irrelevant discussion about either his looks, or even just some of the weird shit he's done in the past.
Many people (even here) resort to insulting someones looks as the first thing when they don't agree with someone.

Funny since it shouldn't matter if he looked like he does or like this:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

>T50 Demon

T50 Demon

keep coping swarthie​

Bright eyes and light skin are feminine traits, also ironic when your profile pic is fucking Hamza

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Bright eyes and light skin are feminine traits, also ironic when your profile pic is fucking Hamza
it's sarcastic also keep coping blue eyes and pale skin mog that's why all ethnics are lightening their skin

0m5xfl6743ia1.jpg
Zeez

k9mtkmcb43ia1.png

ngnfzijj43ia1.jpg

qdq4nqy443ia1.jpg

fal5c0z443ia1.png

qrhsqpf543ia1.png

6mst56k843ia1.png

wcxltt9l43ia1.jpg

Last edited:

Despite the fact that I'm grateful for his dieting advice, and how I don't really care for any of the drama surrounding him or even his general non-NT weirdness tbh, I'm still at a complete loss as to how exactly he "grew" back his hair ngl...