@User28823 deleted

Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,393
Reputation
92,523
NOOOOOOOO U WILL BE MISSED

ALSO WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF HIM LEFT??

IMG 5164


Only the real OG’s know him his join date was very close to mine (few months older) he kept the forum going without him it’s nothing… :feelswah::feelswah:

the office GIF


@_Jason_ @Tesarossa @TGUN. @arkansascel @BigBallsLarry
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sasha108, yasuoh, alurmo and 15 others
mysterious af
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, Tesarossa, price. and 6 others
Didn't he get a chick pregnant and left the forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, buccalfatremoval, Tesarossa and 5 others
rip he was kinda annoying sometimes but still better than all these tiktokcels
 
  • +1
Reactions: yasuoh, BigBallsLarry, prestrictionn and 7 others
mysterious af
Even his name was mysterious jfl
He had 40k+ posts and was a Polish Chud living in the states he was someone where you could actually talk to and not some schizo. He documented his slays and gave us really good advice
 
  • +1
Reactions: yasuoh, Petsmart, BigBallsLarry and 9 others
:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Nocturnal, voks and 2 others
Didn't he get a chick pregnant and left the forum
Yeah, that’s technically what happened I even tried finding that thread he made recently before leaving through search but couldn’t find it tf
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Tesarossa, price. and 1 other person
rip he was kinda annoying sometimes but still better than all these tiktokcels
I mean to be fair I didn’t understand why he would go crazy and write up a thread with the “JFL” or “MOGS” flairs about how some foid he found hot would stalk or like his posts jfl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Tesarossa, price. and 1 other person
@ØUROBOROS @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @BatemanNigga @Scandi.
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, Tesarossa, price. and 1 other person
NOOOOOOOO U WILL BE MISSED

ALSO WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF HIM LEFT??

View attachment 5705480

Only the real OG’s know him his join date was very close to mine (few months older) he kept the forum going without him it’s nothing… :feelswah::feelswah:

the office GIF


@_Jason_ @Tesarossa @TGUN. @arkansascel @BigBallsLarry
He paid to delete all of his posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Overbase, ØUROBOROS and 2 others
He said he got a chick pregnant
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Overbase, price. and 2 others
He paid to delete all of his posts
I wonder how much it even costs to pay Master to have all your posts removed…
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Short and ØUROBOROS
He said he got a chick pregnant
Yeah I remember him posting that only problem is can’t even find that post since they all disappeared
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, TGUN. and ØUROBOROS
He hard deleted after getting a girl pregnant he was a pretty entertaining user rip:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tesarossa, zennn, TGUN. and 1 other person
He hard deleted after getting a girl pregnant he was a pretty entertaining user rip:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Idk why I find that slay + then delete mentality so sad. Now even I’m thinking about doing the same given I’ve been on here around the same time as him
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tesarossa, zennn and ØUROBOROS
everybody leaving ts so sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and Nectar
everybody leaving ts so sad
Also tf I’ve seen u everywhere and you somehow have 120 posts? :lul::lul:
Only just found out you’re a grey lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Overbase and SachaJaat
NOOOOOOOO U WILL BE MISSED

ALSO WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF HIM LEFT??

View attachment 5705480

Only the real OG’s know him his join date was very close to mine (few months older) he kept the forum going without him it’s nothing… :feelswah::feelswah:

the office GIF


@_Jason_ @Tesarossa @TGUN. @arkansascel @BigBallsLarry
I read a view of his threads before he left

was a really cool guy it seems like
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and Nectar
I read a view of his threads before he left

was a really cool guy it seems like
Idk if I even saved them to begin with, I’ll let you know if I had screenshotted some
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and sugarfucker
He said he would

Really nice guy tbh it’s sad he’s gone
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn and Nectar
Also tf I’ve seen u everywhere and you somehow have 120 posts? :lul::lul:
Only just found out you’re a grey lol
yeah ive ended up under your threads quite a few times before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
Will be missed
Legend
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, Tesarossa and Nectar
-1 pole on the forum
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar
R.I.P he was the goat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
NOOOOOOOO U WILL BE MISSED

ALSO WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF HIM LEFT??

View attachment 5705480

Only the real OG’s know him his join date was very close to mine (few months older) he kept the forum going without him it’s nothing… :feelswah::feelswah:

the office GIF


@_Jason_ @Tesarossa @TGUN. @arkansascel @BigBallsLarry
He was gayposting to me when I was grey btw
 
Bro… You’re a Pole too ma guy
the polish userbase is slowly fading

@Divineincel self banned for probably months to come
@nestivv isn't active anymore
@User28823 deleted

it's over
 

Similar threads

sugarfucker
Replies
2
Views
60
commander.is.ur.co
commander.is.ur.co
brotato78
Replies
11
Views
84
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
82
Deleted member 21307
D
mlglocalfatkid
Replies
16
Views
128
Meteor21
Meteor21
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
9
Views
77
enviouss
enviouss

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top