Users going nuts about the possibility of having a girl among us proves how we are still bluepilled to the core

Why so? A suggestion is merely an empty hope or dream. We don't punish someone for their thoughts; we only punish based on actions.
Someone saying that we should change the fundamental rules of this website should be permabanned the same way immigrants who oppose the nation's culture should not be tolerated.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, DalitBoss and thorns
Yes. I agree. Lets find the foid and ban her. Tell her to pm me so I can finish her off once and for all. Trust me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Madridista and thorns
Message to the girl.

Like this post if you ever found any of my skincare or other looksmaxxing stuff helpful:lul:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Someone saying that we should change the fundamental rules of this website should be permabanned the same way immigrants who oppose the nation's culture should not be tolerated.
The more you want me to get banned, the more retarded you look. I hope you know that JFL

Yes. I agree. Lets find the foid and ban her. Tell her to pm me so I can finish her off once and for all. Trust me
Dm me

I was the OP for everything here lmao

All we do is larp

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
That's not political, the political approach would be dismantling the opposition's claims and discrediting them, not showing force.

No. We shouldn't allow whores here, we should ban all of them. This should be a website for men only.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Message to the girl.

Like this post if you ever found any of my skincare or other looksmaxxing stuff helpful:lul:
yaaaas king that skincare thread helped me so much
you're like a brother to me :)

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I am curious who the foid is

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Idk, the 2 foids I’ve interacted with on here hve been chill :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Idk, the 2 foids I’ve interacted with on here hve been chill :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:
Snitch on them nigga , why does everyone in here worship them and are friendly with them. , THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS PESTS ,PARASITES

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
Snitch on them nigga , why does everyone in here worship them and are friendly with them. , THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS PESTS ,PARASITES
They’re already gone bruh, one was Floda, who gave me a heart react :feelsohh::feelsautistic: and the other was some Caribbean foid, if I’m remembering correctly, who rated me in pms :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
They’re already gone bruh, one was Floda, who gave me a heart react :feelsohh::feelsautistic: and the other was some Caribbean foid, if I’m remembering correctly, who rated me in pms :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:
So you reported them and banned them ? GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOODD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA GOOD GOOD

DID YOU BAN THE CARIBBEAN FOID? IF NOT DO IT

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
So you reported them and banned them ? GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOODD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA GOOD GOOD

DID YOU BAN THE CARIBBEAN FOID? IF NOT DO IT
I didn’t get them banned, the mods did after they were revealed publicly :feelsbadman:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back