Users here are completely delusional and detached from reality

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
For some reason they think that the average man is some recessed 5'3 balding indian janitor and they make ratings based on that.

"The average person is PSL 4 bro. psl 4 is different than real life 4 because we rate harsher bro" just cope like this that make no sense. How come the dalits here are somehow harsher raters than normies and women irl? JFL.

According to them, the psl scale is like 3-7, chads are 7psl and anything above cant exist. Literally cope after cope, to rate subhumans higher and good looking guys lower.

Average guy is like 5psl and 6ft, he is NOT getting mogged to obvlion like the PSL God Edits on Youtube suggest.

These videos are just incels fantasizing about meeting genetically superior men and being compeltely dominated by them, do you think the average guy cares so much about male models? Whoever makes these is PROJECTING.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TikiXVI, Debetro, NoseProphecy and 5 others
Picsart 24 04 23 14 01 43 154

I'm being ironical

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy, brucewayne78 and 4 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: Aditya., RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l and 1 other person
The average guy is literally 6ft, in my country even above.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
but people here think average guy is a manlet
I am 5'8 and I am literally below average, even high school foids are frequently heightmogging me.

Average guy also is not balding and doesn't have acne, actually has a good skin. Average guy also had at least few foids interested in him in his teens and has lost his virginity on time. These things alone are enough to make me perma incel.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I am 5'8 and I am literally below average, even high school foids are frequently heightmogging me.
same lol

Average guy also is not balding and doesn't have acne, actually has a good skin. Average guy also had at least few foids interested in him in his teens and has lost his virginity on time. These things alone are enough to make me perma incel.
yep but this forum thinks average guy is a truecel for some reason. what better way to cope

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Clown Show
@RAMU KAKA @NoseProphecy @sub5c3l

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
The term "average" has to group atleast 50% of the male population and I think those men are LTN, most men out there aren't subhumans and neither MTNs.

For some reason they think that the average man is some recessed 5'3 balding indian janitor and they make ratings based on that.

"The average person is PSL 4 bro. psl 4 is different than real life 4 because we rate harsher bro" just cope like this that make no sense. How come the dalits here are somehow harsher raters than normies and women irl? JFL.

According to them, the psl scale is like 3-7, chads are 7psl and anything above cant exist. Literally cope after cope, to rate subhumans higher and good looking guys lower.

Average guy is like 5psl and 6ft, he is NOT getting mogged to obvlion like the PSL God Edits on Youtube suggest.

These videos are just incels fantasizing about meeting genetically superior men and being compeltely dominated by them, do you think the average guy cares so much about male models? Whoever makes these is PROJECTING.
Autism battle

The term "average" has to group atleast 50% of the male population and I think those men are LTN, most men out there aren't subhumans and neither MTNs.
you could argue that a lot of men are old guys though

How about tag me next time faggot :forcedsmile::lul: this was taken specifically about things I was posting, and is completely true and logical and you did nothing to disprove it besides whining that every dude outside is a mogger (which they aren’t) and I feel none of you niggas have literally spent a significant time outside in public lmao. At work, in grocery store, every male is AVERAGE. A good looking male IS rare, delusional as fuck. If they’re not idk where tf your living, land of chads I guess

If 50% of the men are LTN that would make them MTN based off a LOGICAL scale, which is what I’m saying, which is objectively true based off any method of measuring literally anything lmao. 50% being LTN DOESNT MAKE FUCKING SENSE LMAO. Low iq ass niggas man

If 50% of the men are LTN that would make them MTN based off a LOGICAL scale, which is what I’m saying, which is objectively true based off any method of measuring literally anything lmao. 50% being LTN DOESNT MAKE FUCKING SENSE LMAO. Low iq ass niggas man
But it's clearly false or our ratings are fucked up, then it's a problem of the looks scale and we should call the MTNs now HTNs. What I mean is the amount, most men out there 50%+ don't fit the MTN range by org users not even young men. So we should change the ratings and LTN would mean ugly and subhuman would mean deformed or truecel. Most men aren't MTNs average faces aren't that pretty, the idea of MTN has to change then. I don't believe the majority of men out there would be rated MTN by org users, LTN is still average and kinda ugly.

Last edited:
But it's clearly false or our ratings are fucked up, then it's a problem of the theory and we should call the MTNs now HTNs. What I mean is the amount, most men out there 50%+ don't fit the MTN range by org users not even young men. So we should change the ratings and LTN would mean ugly and subhuman would mean deformed or truecel. Most men aren't MTNs average faces aren't that pretty, the idea of MTN has to change then. I don't believe the majority of men out there would be rated MTN by org users, LTN is still average and kinda ugly.
Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying your guy’s ratings are indeed fucked up and slightly retarxed

The PSL scale exists for a reason being up to 8, it goes

LTS

MTS

HTS

LTN

MTN

HTN

CHADLITE

CHAD

GIGACHAD

That only makes sense to me, or else the ratings are just contrived and some visual meaning attached by .org users

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01