Users here are way less hostile than lookism users

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
My cortisol used to hit the ceiling whenever i browsed lookism. Hostile atmosphere and gay font 7 spammers derailing your threads at any moment.
Things here are really chill. Not much free floating hostility. I like it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Petsmart, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
indeed son. i am considered the most toxic user here and im chill as phck

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
My reaction to your post son
AbandonShip

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Petsmart, Chadelite and 2 others
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2205
when I was posting on lookism I was scared to be flamed by undisputed at any moment tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Petsmart, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
indeed son. i am considered the most toxic user here and im chill as phck
You literally insult everyone here and never have anything productive or positive to say jfl

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2810
when I was posting on lookism I was scared to be flamed by undisputed at any moment tbh
Keep crying for him and other dark triad morrocans. Badr hari will kill you

Legit. This is the most chill PSL-esque site as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
everyone is way too soft

not that I'm some Brooklyn street nigger but I enjoy shit flinging at all sides.

worst thing you'll get here if you're not a total sperg is "didn't read" tbh

• +1
I miss the font 7 spammers tbh

Probably because mods here are better.

I got perma banned because RealBob made a thread about what he will look like at 70 and I replied with "JFL at this roid abuser thinking he'll make it to 70" :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
Seems about the same as lookism to me tbh except for the roasts are way funnier there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Probably because mods here are better.

I got perma banned because RealBob made a thread about what he will look like at 70 and I replied with "JFL at this roid abuser thinking he'll make it to 70" :lul::lul:
On behalf of the former staff I apologize. Never like how he banned you guys over jokes, I gotten way harsher comments than that. it just tells me how very insecure he was

On behalf of the former staff I apologize. Never like how he banned you guys over jokes, I gotten way harsher comments than that. it just tells me how very insecure he was

No need to apologise my guy, it wasn't your fault.

Another time a mod there said I was lying about me slaying. I made a thread that proved him wrong, he deleted it and banned me :lul:

but honestly RealBob single handedly killed that site. He banned people for the worst reason. Dumbass ripped that site.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
If this is font size 9 then 7 must have been hard to read