Users here be like: "Chad is superior to me in every way, but for some reason he doesn't deserve a better life"

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
That logic legit makes zero sense.

Better people obviously should lead better lifes then grotesque weird people that gather on here.

Its common sense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: psychomandible, Art of Pattinson, watah and 11 others
because he didnt do anything to be superior to me?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, lowtiernormiechad, Art of Pattinson and 16 others
How do you walk?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and nathan
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and lowtiernormiechad
I deserve to be treated with as much respect as he is

Because both parties have did the same thing, and that is to be born. Nobody did more or less.
Its not about what you did. Its about who you are. Who you are determines your action. Not the other way around.

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
He is intrinsicly better then you in every way, why wouldn't he deserve it?
If a million dollars fell on you from the sky, randomly. Do you deserve it? no u don't. But nobody can blame you for spending it.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Art of Pattinson
Its not relevent wether he did something to be superior to you @shia.jihadist

How is that relevent if he is superior? That doesn't make sense

If a million dollars fell on you from the sky, randomly. Do you deserve it? no u don't. But nobody can blame you for spending it.
That is just luck tough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and RawMogger
That is just luck tough
Exactly why he doesn't deserve it but nobody can blame a chad for enjoying it. Just like the money example. There u go buddy, you learned a new thing today.

Exactly why he doesn't deserve it but nobody can blame a chad for enjoying it. Just like the money example. There u go buddy, you learned a new thing today.
Chad wasn't born out of luck. He was born as a combination of his parents genetics. Nothing in his creation was based on luck.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and RawMogger
Why wouldnt i deserve to be treated like a human aswell ? This is just Lookism.
It doesnt matter if he is better looking then me, both deserve to be treated well and respectfully by other people.

Chad wasn't born out of luck. He was born as a combination of his parents genetics. Nothing in his creation was based on luck.
Wow you're so dumb it's kinda painful to witness. If you go back and back, it's all a chain of luck you dumb retard.

Why wouldnt i deserve to be treated like a human aswell ? This is just Lookism.
It doesnt matter if he is better looking then me, both deserve to be treated well and respectfully by other people.
So someone with down syndrome should be treated the same as a normal person?

It is just as lucky that you are German. You can't be proud of your country either - because you didn't choose to come from this country

Wow you're so dumb it's kinda painful to witness. If you go back and back, it's all a chain of luck you dumb retard.
No, it isn't luck. Its a combination of your parents genetics, and that is you in the end. You weren't a soul that randomly got put in a random body. You are the body.

It is just as lucky that you are German. You can't be proud of your country either - because you didn't choose to come from this country
Its literally the opposite of luck. There would be no way for me to be any other ethnicity. I can only be German. A me in another ethnicity doesn't exist. So I can be proud of my ancestors and land.
yes obviously wtf ?
wtf is this bluepill

So someone with down syndrome should be treated the same as a normal person?
They're not the same. But, they both deserve equal treatment if you care about the word 'deserve' - also realize that this word can be subjective. I assume you use it by the common definition. Yes if you take it to it's basic conclusion a retarded autist should get treated the exact same if you only care about 'deserve' because it's all luck, nobody deserves anything. It's just that the word is meaningless because power is all that matters.

if we were born as chads are personality would be way different

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
But, they both deserve equal treatment if you care about the word 'deserve'
Not really. Deserving something to get something for the way you behave or the qualities you have.

Such people don't have any qualities that deserve the same treatment as others.

No, it isn't luck. Its a combination of your parents genetics, and that is you in the end. You weren't a soul that randomly got put in a random body. You are the body.
You're 85IQ so there's no point in continuing. You're actually amusing if not trolling, kinda hard to tell because that's a very severe mental retardation that you showing. The genetic line is luck. You don't get to decide your genetics. We all started from the same place and things went their way via luck, not conscious and independent decisions.

wtf is this bluepill
its just common sense that you treat all people with respect

how the high school chads bullied you in your school, spilled yoghurt on you..... laughed at you because yes - they DESERVED to do this too you because they were better looking then you :soy::soy:

it's so funny because you just justify lookism with that

• +1
nobody deserves anything. chad was born better he will always be better. he doesn't need incel's permission to cum deep inside their oneitis's womb

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::aheago:

Not really. Deserving something to get something for the way you behave or the qualities you have.

Such people don't have any qualities that deserve the same treatment as others.
Their qualities are given by chance (genetic line and environment) which you can't control either. If you go far back, you realize that the change is not up to the specific human, it's by chance.

We all started from the same place and things went their way via luck, not conscious and independent decisions.
No, we didn't all start from the same place.

We all started from a different place, a different set of parents.

'We weren't some souls that randomly got put into some body.

We were created all from different parents and genetics. Which created who you are. There was no process of luck involved.

We were created all from different parents and genetics. Which created who you are. There was no process of luck involved.
JFL at your brain

You didn't choose your parents though, you fucking dumbass.
That's where luck comes in.

Their qualities are given by chance (genetic line and environment) which you can't control either.
You can't control anything. You literally ARE your genetic line and environment. If we go by your logic no one ever deserves anything.

IF you do good at school and get rich it also just was your genetic and environment, but you would probably say that they deserved it, cause you ARE your genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
You can't control anything. You literally ARE your genetic line and environment. If we go by your logic no one ever deserves anything.

IF you do good at school and get rich it also just was your genetic and environment, but you would probably say that they deserved it, cause you ARE your genetics.
You can't even perceive your giga subhuman brain limitations. Truly sad.

Are you retarded? Why would he deserve anything he didnt work for and was handed to him by luck? Not sure you know what the word deserve means:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Not these retards trying to disprove the '"luckpill".

The biggest blackpill ever is that the quality of your life will depends entirely on who your whore mother spread her filthy vagina to.
That's why I absolutely despise my mother and treat like shit.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Schizotypalcel
You can't even perceive your giga subhuman brain limitations. Truly sad.
You can't even reply normally without insulting when you are to intellectually challenged

Just shows the quality of users here

You can't even reply normally without insulting when you are to intellectually challenged

Just shows the quality of users here
You don't deserve to be treated with respect because I'm smarter than you and you're a braincel.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Not these retards trying to disprove the '"luckpill".

The biggest blackpill ever is that the quality of your life will depends entirely on who your whore mother spread her filthy vagina to.
That's why I absolutely despise my mother and treat like shit.
If your mother fucked a Chad you wouldn't exist, but a better person would. But it wouldn'T be you.

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
You don't deserve to be treated with respect because I'm smarter than you and you're a braincel.
No, you are clearly pretty stupid for not even grasping this simple concept.

No, you are clearly pretty stupid for not even grasping this simple concept.
I understand your point of view perfectly. It's just so short and retarded.

• +1
Are you retarded? Why would he deserve anything he didnt work for and was handed to him by luck? Not sure you know what the word deserve means:forcedsmile:
Some dudes here are literally gay, the way they workship Chads is not normal.
One thing is recognizing their superiority, another thing is excusing everything about them, including their privileges.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ChadL1te
if we were born as chads are personality would be way different
I would still be here
like the other natural born chads i seen in this community
Just how I am

I understand your point of view perfectly. It's just so short and retarded.
Okay, just answer my question, do you think anyone deserves anything? Cause from your worldview since everything is determined by your environment and genetics (which is true), no one would deserve anything.

Cause even if you are a hard worker its only cause of your better genetics ( which is also true)

But with that worldview, the meaning of the word "deserve" would be redundant. So your worldview doesn't make much sense.

• +1
Some dudes here are literally gay, the way they workship Chads is not normal.
One thing is recognizing their superiority, another thing is excusing everything about them, including their privileges.
Aren't you a Neo nazi dude :feelskek: