Users here be like: "Chad is superior to me in every way, but for some reason he doesn't deserve a better life"

Okay, just answer my question, do you think anyone deserves anything? Cause from your worldview since everything is determined by your environment and genetics (which is true), no one would deserve anything.

Cause even if you are a hard worker its only cause of your better genetics ( which is also true)

But with that worldview, the meaning of the word "deserve" would be redundant. So your worldview doesn't make much sense.
If you want to understand why it does, read a man infinitely smarter than I am who explained it perfectly - Schopenhauer.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, truthhurts and ChadL1te
Okay, just answer my question, do you think anyone deserves anything? Cause from your worldview since everything is determined by your environment and genetics (which is true), no one would deserve anything.

Cause even if you are a hard worker its only cause of your better genetics ( which is also true)

But with that worldview, the meaning of the word "deserve" would be redundant. So your worldview doesn't make much sense.
No... Hard work has nothing to do with genetics, things in life that you obtain as a direct product of your efforts are things you deserve. EX: I worked out, and thus gain muscle, I deserve that muscle. Both my parents are rich so I dont have to work. I did not do anything myself to be in this position

Im not sure how you cant wrap your head around this, glad to know morons like you will always be around for me to trample

idea of something being “deserved” is a pointless concept
You deserve what you get

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
No... Hard work has nothing to do with genetics, things in life that you obtain as a direct product of your efforts are things you deserve. EX: I worked out, and thus gain muscle, I deserve that muscle. Both my parents are rich so I dont have to work. I did not do anything myself to be in this position

Im not sure how you cant wrap your head around this, glad to know morons like you will always be around for me to trample
If you managed to work out, it was only cause your genetics were disciplined enough.

You think fat lazy pigs want to be lazy? Obviously not, but they are just worse people so they can't lose the weight.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and ChadL1te
I would still be here
like the other natural born chads i seen in this community
Just how I am
there are 0 natural born chads here

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
If you managed to work out, it was only cause your genetics were disciplined enough.

You think fat lazy pigs want to be lazy? Obviously not, but they are just worse people so they can't lose the weight.
This has reached insane levels of cope. I cant believe people like you actually think like this:ROFLMAO:

Enjoy being a bottom feeder.

If you want to understand why it does, read a man infinitely smarter than I am who explained it perfectly - Schopenhauer.
I don't believe in philosophy

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air

Question to you. If a baby got hit by a car accident (random) and he becomes retarded and he would never contribute anything to society or be able to take care of himself. Does that person deserves less than chad?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This has reached insane levels of cope. I cant believe people like you actually think like this:ROFLMAO:

Enjoy being a bottom feeder.
I don't know what a bottom feeder is.

But discipline being genetic is pretty well documented, its not a controversial take or anything its literally just a fact.

I don't know what a bottom feeder is.

But discipline being genetic is pretty well documented, its not a controversial take or anything its literally just a fact.
Send the studies then

Send the studies then
Umm, it's pretty water. Just spam key words on google about dedication / motivation being genetic and you will see. I mean obviously.

• JFL
Question to you. If a baby got hit by a car accident (random) and he becomes retarded and he would never contribute anything to society or be able to take care of himself. Does that person deserves less than chad?
I mean again thats just bad luck but yeah I deserve more in life then that person even tough its hard to admit cause of sympathy but thats just the reality of the situation

I mean again thats just bad luck but yeah I deserve more in life then that person even tough its hard to admit cause of sympathy but thats just the reality of the situation
U didn't explain anything just so you know

• JFL
That logic legit makes zero sense.

Better people obviously should lead better lifes then grotesque weird people that gather on here.

Its common sense.

Tbf the people here don't think anyone but them deserve a better life.

Hence why you see so many seethe when they see some trucel being with some Becky. Bonus points if he is brown.

Because who the fuck in his right mind would want anyone else but him to have a good life you fucking idiot?

Fuck society. Society can come and suck on my cheesy balls. Society never did shit for me, I'm never doing shit for society either. Fuck paying taxes too, that's stealing. Fucking faggots. I only have 5 people in total irl that I care about, anybody else can go die in a fire for all I care. Fuck all of them, irrelevant worthless pussy shits

• +1
Exactly man, who cares if Chad didn't do anything to be better? He was born superior, his life is as good as he is, he's getting what he deserves if you want to put it that way, other people's opinion doesn't matter.
Caring about whether he deserves it or not is stupid.

I swear, these insecure motherfuckers are always looking for reasons to get mad at someone else's success.

who cares chads are 1 in a thousand.

• +1
  • +1
just like your mom is 1 in a thousand of women i fucked
865FF45F F29F 4DE0 A539 ACAE129F2B11

• JFL
its because chad was born that way. he didnt pass an exam and get a good look certificate. its pure luck and foids are only attracted to looks, and combine that with the huge amount of gaslighting foids and normies will do, and the amount of scientific evidence that proves the blackpill true, and you get these "chad doesnt deserve a better life people" its understandable

Last edited:
Chad wasn't born out of luck. He was born as a combination of his parents genetics. Nothing in his creation was based on luck.
actually parents genetics play a much bigger role in determining foid looks, and not a man's looks. look at alain delon's son for example. its pure luck and nothing more

• +1