Users I Miss The Most From Lookism

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
@ Looksmaxx - He was my bro and we would talk every day, he came back but right after the forum got hacked again 😢

@ undisputed - I don't even need to say anything, best poster in the entire lookism community hands down. He was indeed undisputed!

@ Iwannagotoheaven - His autistic posts were top tier af, he jumped with the head first in this world

@ Quemirasman - I really loved his autism and his psychopathic histories almost raping his 4'6 oneitis

@ Straightcel - He was so cute and likable, although mentally ill (10k posts in a month on a forum that takes 30 seconds to load a page)

@ XForgotMyName - The 60yo brother, he was here but he eventually left and never came back, we miss you bro (that unfortunately will be my destiny soon too)

@ AmIugly - He was super chill and had a nice taste in women + he was kitchenpilled

@ Spic - He didn't start well, but after we became kindly chill and he was a coll dude

@ Marim - My brazillian friend who taught me how to make money online using certain methods... :what:

@ Drunken Sailor - His dream was to come to brazil to fuck a bushy brazillian girl, he was super likable too with cute avis

Honorable mentions go to the two autistic chads of the forum: @Defiant Soul and @Tecnoslav who always made threads showing how better looking they were compared to @crisfrauder

Those are the only ones I remember right now tbh, most of the others are already here.

Members who I'm glad I don't need to see their posts anymore:

@ RealCuckRob
- What a piece of shit of poster, every time you posted some article confronting him about women's preference he'd say "You can't listen to what women say, but how they act", next he'd make a thread about how women love roided men and ignore his own says. Also, all that autistic "Just inject theory", the dude wasn't even able to properly read articles

@ Prince - Fucking phaggot with strong homosexual tendencies who permabanned me for posting a dick illustration.

@ Crisfrauder - 7 millions net worth, 24 bideltoid with, astronaut, CS pro player, 9 inches dick, kickboxing master, "women like UEE because it conveys emotion to your eyes"

Edit: Forgot to mention the worst users of all @ BBCTakeOver, fucking annoying cunt, that shit probably had more alts than undisputed, and undisputed had like 50 or more alts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, SayNoToRotting, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
1572052156209-png.147067
s

Attachments

• 1572052156209.png
    1572052156209.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 1572052163564.png
    1572052163564.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1464, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
C156633E A88A 49DD 814C 0189FA5FF1BD

This pic brings back memories

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1100, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
A lot of autism for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1100
@ Looksmaxx - He was my bro and we would talk every day, he came back but right after the forum got hacked again 😢

@ undisputed - I don't even need to say anything, best poster in the entire lookism community hands down. He was indeed undisputed!

@ Iwannagotoheaven - His autistic posts were top tier af, he jumped with the head first in this world

@ Quemirasman - I really loved his autism and his psychopathic histories almost raping his 4'6 oneitis

@ Straightcel - He was so cute and likable, although mentally ill (10k posts in a month on a forum that takes 30 seconds to load a page)

@ XForgotMyName - The 60yo brother, he was here but he eventually left and never came back, we miss you bro (that unfortunately will be my destiny soon too)

@ AmIugly - He was super chill and had a nice taste in women + he was kitchenpilled

Honorable mentions go to the two autistic chads of the forum: Defiant Soul and Tecnoslav who always made threads showing how better looking they were compared to crisfrauder

Those are the only ones I remember right now tbh, most of the others are already here.

Members who I'm glad I don't need to see their posts anymore:

RealCuckRob - What a piece of shit of poster, everytime you posted some article confronting him about women's preference he'd say "You can't listen to what women say, but how they act", next he'd make a thread about how women love roided men and ignore his own says. Also, all that autistic "Just inject theory", the dude wasn't even able to properly read articles

Prince - Fucking phaggot with strong homosexual tendencies who permabanned me for posting a dick illustration.

Crisfrauder - 7 millions net worth, 24 bideltoid with, astronaut, CS pro player, 9 inches dick, kickboxing master, "women like UEE because it conveys emotion to your eyes"
they were all the same guy

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
the only user on lookism is miss is myself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currymax and xit
free straightcel i need him back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1100 and xit
he was posting on looks theory
but after the site got taken down by the host server
he never came back

giphy2.gif

@InjectE

yea that was my only account, i'm not spic

I know, but there was another user who had similar accounts to spic, I honestly thought they were the same person :lul:

What about demonstrator?

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3526
I miss the rational version of poontang

• +1
Reactions: currymax and TheMewingBBC
i dont miss anyone
all of em are subhuman narcy
The best user to ever come out of that is me @Dante1

I agree with quem and undisputed

What happened to undisputed? Did he rope?
He roped after i destroyed him on LT
it is what it is
he should have never came after me

• Woah
Reactions: Averagecel
What happened to undisputed? Did he rope?

Facing 10 years in prison after masturbating with his micropenis in front of the Thai massager :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2426 and Averagecel
In the names of @RealCuckRob , @Prince and @ Crisfrauder :

RENT FUCKING FREE

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
@Averagecel who are u

@xForgotMyName was a psl god. He was one of the last posters on that shithole to contribute anything significant to the LMS maxing table. He either post blackpilled gems or memes that almost always hit the mark, leaving you with new useful knowledge or a smile on your face
Wish him luck on his endeavors

Last edited:
bhunnah was the best

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Bhunnah was a good bully plus he doxxed ari and his fuckload of alts which was funny.

Retrudedmaxilla was high IQ and had good posts.

I know Blackpill Scholar has an account here but I haven't seen him post since the zesto incident, his bullying was pretty funny.

undisputed is still active but on Lookstheory

Bhunnah was a good bully plus he doxxed ari and his fuckload of alts which was funny.

Retrudedmaxilla was high IQ and had good posts.

I know Blackpill Scholar has an account here but I haven't seen him post since the zesto incident, his bullying was pretty funny.

Brunnah doxed everyone, including me :lul:

I'm pretty sure Retrudedmaxilla is one of the guys with American Psycho avi here on looksmax

I was going to post Blackpill Scholar for his memorable bully on crisfraud, but I remembered he was active here a time ago

fr tho how old was ForgotMyName? I knew he was older but no way he was 60 lol