User's profile picture that I want to punch

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
@cloUder

13787.jpg

Emiru... Yes, I kinda want to punch her. She is so small and looks so weak. Just look at this video (time stamp):

@Luxury

25868.jpg

I also want to punch her. It is her movements and how she presents her face.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, BongMog, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
She's a leech who pulled negative viewers before doing so, 0 personality

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
@cloUder

13787.jpg

Emiru... Yes, I kinda want to punch her. She is so small and looks so weak. Just look at this video (time stamp):

@Luxury

25868.jpg

@BongMog

@cloUder

13787.jpg

@Luxury

25868.jpg

I want 2 FUCK THIS BITCH!!!
I AM INDIAN IT PERSON WITH BERY GUD PERSANATIONALITY !!!! I WANT 2 DO THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS TO THIS!!! πŸ’¦

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
She's a leech who pulled negative viewers before doing so, 0 personality

The females in general just bring nothing to the stream besides themselves being female. Just like STPeach (timestamp):

being small and weak is a massive halo for females.

This is why I also want to punch STPeach. Just look at her. So weak. (timestamp):

The females in general just bring nothing to the stream besides themselves being female. Just like STPeach (timestamp):

I made my twitch acc in 2014 and I seriously can't think of a single entertaining female streamer that hasn't just been a girl and gotten access clout/ social circles. Definitely not in recent years at least

• +1
@Fulgrim @curlyheadjames

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I made my twitch acc in 2014 and I seriously can't think of a single entertaining female streamer that hasn't just been a girl and gotten access clout/ social circles. Definitely not in recent years at least

I also cannot think of a female streamer... Imagine, I would be my gender swap, life would be so easy. Well, perhaps I also can get access to the streaming community. If they do another Camp Knut 2, I might go to the USA and destroy every one of them. I will hit the gym brutally. I will bring fear and terror into people's heart by doing a 8 hour arm workout live on stream. I will also inject Nandrolone into my ass, live on stream.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
@cloUder

13787.jpg

why is emiru so fuckable in this clip?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LastGerman
I also cannot think of a female streamer... Imagine, I would be my gender swap, life would be so easy. Well, perhaps I also can get access to the streaming community. If they do another Camp Knut 2, I might go to the USA and destroy every one of them. I will hit the gym brutally. I will bring fear and terror into people's heart by doing a 8 hour arm workout live on stream. I will also inject Nandrolone into my ass, live on stream.
I'm honestly shocked no one sniped to even just say hi during that, the gym got doxxed on the first day. Someone autistic enough can probably figure out where the live too

• +1
I'm honestly shocked no one sniped to even just say hi during that, the gym got doxxed on the first day. Someone autistic enough can probably figure out where the live too

There was only that one guy who people made fun of for some reason. He just stepped in and wanted to hit legs. It even started some sort of shitstorm. I cannot find the video though but I guess you already know what I am talking about.

The only one who showed up "randomly" on stream was Eric Kanevsky which was kinda funny because before that happened I was just thinking to myself, what if someone like Eric Kanevsky shows up and then it happened. But there was really no problem with real life stream snipers at all.

Good to see another Twichcel. If they do another Camp Knut, I will try to join them and show them how to spread fear and terror and how to experiene a great amount of agony in the gym by doing an 8 hour arm work out. I will also inject Nandrolone into my ass, live on stream.

why is emiru so fuckable in this clip?

I kinda want to punch your profile picture as well...

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
@cloUder

13787.jpg

@Luxury

25868.jpg

Gio scotti is a man. His name is literally giovanni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and LastGerman
Gio scotti is a man. His name is literally giovanni.
gio scotti is the least convincing trans i've ever seen
Just like Megan Fox:

i always show this video when i try to prove my megan fox transvestigation after presenting forensic anthroplogy and human skeletal anatomy and they are always like damn all celebs are trans? and im like yep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastGerman, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 27066