Users who don't want kids: How do you want to find fulfillment in life?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 7224
Nigga fym a legacy?!? We hardly talk about my dead grandpa let alone his father and his father before him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 7725
Cope, daughters will carry your lineage, sons are not a safe bet.
More like turn into BBC sluts. With a son I can turn him into a mogger.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • Hmm...
Eternal uncosciousness is very scary for me too and I would want to live forever if I could.

But I think life can have meaning even if you die. What you leave behind is the meaning.
as far as i'm concerned when i'm no longer here the meaning goes with me too, leaving kids behind doesn't change anything. my only purpose as of now is staying in the present and having a flourishing career, that's it🤷‍♂️

Most humans want to have kids to leave something behind in the world, kids will survive all other achievements (career, hobbys, friends, etc.) and can carry your legacy for centuries.

Users who don't want kids: What do you want to do to find fulfillment when you are 80 and look back at your life? Do you have any big life goals or a purpose?
I never wanted kids until I realized I shouldn’t have them.

@Ed676 nigga

• JFL
Most humans want to have kids to leave something behind in the world, kids will survive all other achievements (career, hobbys, friends, etc.) and can carry your legacy for centuries.

Users who don't want kids: What do you want to do to find fulfillment when you are 80 and look back at your life? Do you have any big life goals or a purpose?
My honest opinion on this
Its all mental masturbation. You dont know what will happen after your death. It all wishful thinking. Your family line could die out a couple of months after your death. Everything is possible, nothing is secure. Thats how it is with all that you will leave behind when you go.

• +1
Nigga fym a legacy?!? We hardly talk about my dead grandpa let alone his father and his father before him
1. You have their genes, that's a legacy. You may even look like them.
2. Even if you will only talk 3 times about your ancestors in all of your life, that's probably more than someone who won't have kids.

Your family line could die out a couple of months after your death.
Yeah, but that's very unlikely.
Everything is possible, nothing is secure. Thats how it is with all that you will leave behind when you go.
Better to live forever, I know. I hope Elon Musk will spends his money on one of these longevity startups who are working on that.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Most people that don’t want kids are either mentally ill, ugly or both. The people here that don’t want kids will want them eventually when they grow up/will regret not having them.
Doesn't matter if i was a chad or not I don't want kids ever.

Don't want to pass on my genes. Don't want to spend the next 18 years taking care of some shitter and having no private life.

Moggers are born not made.
This man disagrees with you
HZZJ u3U

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 7224
Don't want to pass on my genes. Don't want to spend the next 18 years taking care of some shitter and having no private life.
I'm confilcted because I don't want to pass my genes either, it would be selfish since I'm a genetic deadend, but at the same time I don't see the purpose of life in not having kids and a companion

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
I'm confilcted because I don't want to pass my genes either, it would be selfish since I'm a genetic deadend, but at the same time I don't see the purpose of life in not having kids and a companion
I've never felt the urge to have a kid or take care of someone like that, so I might not be able to relate.

I've never felt the urge to have a kid or take care of someone like that, so I might not be able to relate.
do you at least want a wife or a gf or are you lonewolfmaxxing?

My opinion:

Either I achieve something important that will be remembered (doesn't have to be something great, but more than just a lame career, possible things would be a successful business or intellectual achievements), or I will have kids.

That's the only way I could cope with my existence.

do you at least want a wife or a gf or are you lonewolfmaxxing?
I can't stand being around people for too long, I prefer short-term. I'm the less attractive version of Amnesia, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Everyone gangsta until the existential crisis comes.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Everyone gangsta until the existential crisis comes.
I guess it's because I'm getting older, a lot of my relatives are dying, my parents are old too, so being alone doesn't sound too comfy :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
More like turn into BBC sluts. With a son I can turn him into a mogger.
Cope, daughters will carry your lineage, it woud be stupid to have more faith in sons. And daughters will have a better life in general, sons will have it harder in all aspects.