Users who stole testosterone recently 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
1. @Erik-Jón :yakhis before he was a low t pussy but now he stole testosterone from the fingol lab and has good forum persona in just 2 days . I'm mirin his growth . 😻😻😻😻🥵🥶

2. @inferiorpispot234 my little rat yakhi has turned rogue and his master @Thompsonz can't control him now. He . He's a rebel with a big bounty on his head now. Anybody who brings him alive will get 1k dollars . Ask bounty money to mopson I'm not responsible 😝😝😝😝. Leaked sources say be stole test crypionate from Apollo pharmacy Chennai 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Potential testosterone stealer : @8PSLcel ... I've been watching him closely the last 3 days with the help of my associates and they say he's been visiting multiple pharmacies in Adelaide asking for testosterone. Yoo Kevin caught ya yakhii 😹😹😹🤙🤙. Ask for Doctors prescription or steal 😹😹😹😝

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deprived, StrangerDanger and 11 others
pispot was always high t maniac in a little wimpy kids body. nothing new
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, StrangerDanger, justinzayn and 5 others
@hebbewem stole all the estrogen from his local Swedish effeminasation center

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, justinzayn, Mouthbreath and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, galego123, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
1. @Erik-Jón :yakhis before he was a low t pussy but now he stole testosterone from the fingol lab and has good forum persona in just 2 days . I'm mirin his growth . 😻😻😻😻🥵🥶

2. @inferiorpispot234 my little rat yakhi has turned rogue and his master @Thompsonz can't control him now. He . He's a rebel with a big bounty on his head now. Anybody who brings him alive will get 1k dollars . Ask bounty money to mopson I'm not responsible 😝😝😝😝. Leaked sources say be stole test crypionate from Apollo pharmacy Chennai 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙
I just noticed how much better I am then all these fags

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Potential testosterone stealer : @8PSLcel ... I've been watching him closely the last 3 days with the help of my associates and they say he's been visiting multiple pharmacies in Adelaide asking for testosterone. Yoo Kevin caught ya yakhii 😹😹😹🤙🤙. Ask for Doctors prescription or steal 😹😹😹😝
Add that whore @PrinceLuenLeoncur who is trying to convert his estrogen receptor only brain to a man's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and currylightskin
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and currylightskin
Add that whore @PrinceLuenLeoncur who is trying to convert his estrogen receptor only brain to a man's
I knew you’d tag me in proving to eveybody I live rent free in your skull (a feminine bitch trait btw :forcedsmile:) keep barking

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I knew you’d tag me in proving to eveybody I live rent free in your skull (a feminine bitch trait btw :forcedsmile:) keep barking
Shut up and find a way to change your tiny brain's receptors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Erik-Jón and currylightskin
  • +1
Lmao he killed himself, kinda surprising the fact he had a pussy made me think he was to much of a pussy to do it lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
Shut up and find a way to change your tiny brain's receptors
@currylightskin see how this Estrogenic girl barks for me like a high schooler in love with her bully. Fucking abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Lmao he killed himself, kinda surprising the fact he had a pussy made me think he was to much of a pussy to do it lmao
Wtf U on about

• +1
@currylightskin see how this Estrogenic girl barks for me like a high schooler in love with her bully. Fucking abused dog
You need stem cells you whore. I tagged you whore, I get to say when this ends.

Last edited:
What a bitch @PrinceLuenLeoncur is. A gypsy/or a snob with altered brain receptors he only has estrogen receptors

• +1
What a bitch @PrinceLuenLeoncur is. A gypsy/or a snob with altered brain receptors he only has estrogen receptors
Yeah supposedly he isn’t dead yet so ima tell him for the third time this month to jump of the twin towers @PrinceLuenLeoncur
272860D4 E5FA 43E1 AC4B 488756AB0E48

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
pispot was always high t maniac in a little wimpy kids body. nothing new
@StrangerDanger
people mention him but ive never seen him say a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and currylightskin
Yeah supposedly he isn’t dead yet so ima tell him for the third time this month to jump of the twin towers @PrinceLuenLeoncur View attachment 1762098
Lmao and that female brained whore @PrinceLuenLeoncur thinks she's the bully. She doesn't know with whom she started a beef.

• +1
Lmao and that female brained whore @PrinceLuenLeoncur thinks she's the bully. She doesn't know with whom she started a beef.
Shes legit a faggot loser I actually want to see his brains spilled all over the floor

• JFL
Your receptors need a lot of help faggot
This Swedish joke who lets immagrints take over his country is calling me a faggot :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: oh the irony. Come back to me once your men have gotten their nation in check pussy.

Shes legit a faggot loser I actually want to see his brains spilled all over the floor
Ahaha if I saw you I’d do that to you little man don’t get rude now pussyhole

• +1
This Swedish joke who lets immagrints take over his country is calling me a faggot :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: oh the irony. Come back to me once your men have gotten their nation in check pussy.
You talk about nation you come from Romani people

• +1
Not Swedish that place is filled with fags like you ,you’d love it there

• +1
You'd need a microscope for that

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
You talk about nation you come from Romani people
Your the Slav(E) here not me :feelsgah: after all gypsies are part of your people

I'm not a Slav. You come from Egypt but are not Egyptian.
Your the gypsy rat here not me you travelling trash slave. Go fuck off with your boyfriend @Erik-Jón hes waiting for you to run him

• +1
Your the gypsy rat here not me you travelling trash slave. Go fuck off with your boyfriend @Erik-Jón hes waiting for you to run him
Help me learn some words in french gypsian, you estro brained plant.

How to tell receptors?

• +1
Gypsy faggot now I really want to see my clothes drenched in your blood

I went to doctor for my Vit D GIGA deficiency.
He recommended me a lotta stuff alongwith sunmaxxing
@RabidRosaries im gonna grow bones right? 🤙🤙😹

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
You can’t rape shit I’d pull my gun out and blow your brains out
You have no gun you Mongol Finnic mutt don’t make me turn you into a slave and sell you in the middle eats like in the past bitch
I know you're brain might have gay tendencies, but you don't have the strength to support it
I’d make you cry and rope fucker

• +1
You have no gun you Mongol Finnic mutt don’t make me turn you into a slave and sell you in the middle eats like in the past bitch

Lmao your my gyspy whore

• +1

Shut up tent girl

I went to doctor for my Vit D GIGA deficiency.
He recommended me a lotta stuff alongwith sunmaxxing
@RabidRosaries im gonna grow bones right? 🤙🤙😹
What time do u get sun

Your sisters would lick and slurp the cum off my cock you animals
You don't have a cock. Unless you mean the one inside your mouth. But that's temporarily.

@Erik-Jón that tsiganes really needs to change "his" brain receptors

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back