Using a bimaxillary Intra-oral device with facepuller?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
I was browsing a custom brace website to get parts made for the facepuller I am constructing and I noticed they have bimaxillary custom plates:

Screen Shot 2020 01 31 at 222756

Pretty much every face puller I have seen uses a single intra-oral device on the upper jaw

For example the Crane only uses the upper jaw device:

Facepulling headgear 2

What do you guys think about using a bimax device for more complete forward pressure?

U mean you want to use a lower jaw device too? The lower jaw doesnt have any sutures doubt it would work for it.

• +1
Reactions: draco
Get facepulling done instead and then go for MSE+MSDO

Also what dumbass nigger would ever pull downwards when your maxilla is already rotated downwards and we're not looking for maxillary growth but angle/expansion changes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Also what dumbass nigger would ever pull downwards when your maxilla is already rotated downwards and we're not looking for maxillary growth but angle/expansion changes
How to know if you’d benefit a lot from MSE+MSDO? My face isn’t narrow but my midface is kinda long

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
How to know if you’d benefit a lot from MSE+MSDO? My face isn’t narrow but my midface is kinda long
PM me your face and measure your intermolar width. If your palate has any sign of narrowness/you don't have many teeth showing when smiling ur not at ur potential

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I was browsing a custom brace website to get parts made for the facepuller I am constructing and I noticed they have bimaxillary custom plates:

View attachment 250495

Pretty much every face puller I have seen uses a single intra-oral device on the upper jaw
the bimaxillary appliance you found on the imternet do not fit to facepulling, they are Frankel devices, i.e. orthodontic appliances like AGGA able to increase projection of front teeth without improving the maxilla

Bu-h Bu-h mewing is enough bro trust me surgery is just unnatural bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

View attachment 250495

For example the Crane only uses the upper jaw device:

View attachment 250498

What do you guys think about using a bimax device for more complete forward pressure?
Damn feels bad for people doing this dhit they create downward growth. Ortho are fxcking real jaw destroying lifes