Using AI to pick up foids on tinder - Attempt #002

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
Disclaimer: this test should not be replicated duo high probability of getting ban, wasting time, catching a case for emotional abuse

Thread 'Using AI to pick up foids on tinder - Attempt #001' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-ai-to-pick-up-foids-on-tinder-attempt-001.600923/

Black mirror cookies matt

ATTEMPT #002
Test subject stats:
Gender -
Female
Rating - HTB
Location - Copenhagen <4km distance

3151220 tumblr 64122d555bf80827393c7994d8eb6ea6 b8acf516 540

IMG 20221113 024151
IMG 20221113 025431
IMG 20221113 031052
IMG 20221113 031106

Database and priming done through previous tinder conversations by Niko

20221113 023444 0000
20221113 024902 0000
20221113 025337 0000

0 J5ek1BkjMcpuo86Y

Mission Status:
Socials required -
Positive
Timeframe - Approximately 8 Hour(s)
Manual overwrites - 0
Foids mental health - Stable
Overall - Success

Media 221113 040504

Thread 'Ultimate tinder guide by Niko - STILL IN PROGRESS' https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-tinder-guide-by-niko-still-in-progress.596671/
@Guerrilla @THEMOGGER @John124 @Razorium @Just4Beast @Hades @cvzvvc @LooksOrDeath @poopoohead @n0rth @Moggie @vaninskybird @Übermogger @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bkr2906 @copefuel @uglymug2 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @khvirgin @Shako Mako @LastHopeForNorman @444 @Psychophilly @Pseudonym @justinzayn @RecessedChinCel @Zylk @krisal @Octillionaire @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @Leo69 @Manletmachine @Racky @Chadeep @OverSinceBirth @Chang-Long @justshower @Blackgymmax @currylightskin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Just4Beast, John124 and 39 others
Got my popcorn, hopefully another banger thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast and Niklaus Mikaelson
Got my popcorn, hopefully another banger thread.
Not as much mental abuse on foids this time, just a successful tinder AI experiment! Hope you like it regardless

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Jase
Brutal, just use AI to get laid pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 17920, alriodai and 7 others
IMG 20221112 224629
JFL
These AI experiments are very interesting, mirin your dedication.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Brutal, just use AI to get laid pill
The sad part is that I had space for so many more attempts (only #002 ATM) at trying to get laid, now it seems like that's all that was needed

Now im convinced youre xang

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 14262, Pikabro and 7 others
At first I believed Niko was an elaborate xang alt, but after some proof otherwise I let it go. Every time he makes another one of these kinds of posts, my suspicion is reactivated :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Truecel14, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
robot is more NT than me

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Psychophilly and Niklaus Mikaelson
And feel free to tell me if I rated the girl wrong, she seemed cute and fuckable imo so gave her a HTB rating

Looks more like stacylite imo

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19453
At first I believed Niko was an elaborate xang alt, but after some proof otherwise I let it go. Every time he makes another one of these kinds of posts, my suspicion is reactivated :lul:
Damn, what about my threads scream xangsane? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Specifics about the AI? sounds cool

• +1
Whats the best proof youve seen?

• +1
Specifics about the AI? sounds cool
Kajiwoto AI,.you can see the personality i set up for it under the tab, also some of the dataset I've input for some knowledge from my previous tinder convos
Screenshot 2022 11 13 04 55 45 009 comchokajiwoto

Broke up with my bf on Monday- (I already went out Wednesday and Thursday)

Jfl

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Just4Beast, poopoohead, Zarek and 9 others
terminator maxxing

• Love it
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Razorium, alriodai, Over and 2 others
Kajiwoto AI,.you can see the personality i set up for it under the tab, also some of the dataset I've input for some knowledge from my previous tinder convos
View attachment 1948028
Brutal I need to learn game from kajiwoto AI with personality preset

Also why you ignore my post on your profile I need jew moneymaking tips so I can drop out of college

• Woah
  • +1
Brutal I need to learn game from kajiwoto AI with personality preset

Also why you ignore my post on your profile I need jew moneymaking tips so I can drop out of college
Sorry mate, I get a good handful of questions everyday so I sometimes forget to see it, especially when my nortifications get spammed with "ugh" reacts. I'll make a thread on it, unless it's some specific questions you want answered then my DM's are open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Sorry mate, I get a good handful of questions everyday so I sometimes forget to see it, especially when my nortifications get spammed with "ugh" reacts. I'll make a thread on it, unless it's some specific questions you want answered then my DM's are open
Don't need to apologize I was half joking. I will ask some questions in a bit though thanks.

• +1
Don't need to apologize I was half joking. I will ask some questions in a bit though thanks.
I'll probably answer them in the morning as it's 5am here rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
heyo

how dare you ignore me don’t you know who I am :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
was that the AI or niko interjecting to keep the experiment going. AI was able to hold a good convo tbh
I made sure it could tell it was being ignored if she didn't reply, so it automatically responds once it's ignored JFL, didn't write a single of the text you see on my part

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Brutal, broke up with BF to have some fun and "focus on herself" :lul:
Brutal to think someone you dated might have done this after you broke up with them

• JFL
son of a bitch actually did it, lol. you have my eternal mirin.
Clap Reaction GIF

Chad is like the full stomach cat playing with it's prey while we are the skinny stray cat looking for garbage jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
Disclaimer: this test should not be replicated duo high probability of getting ban, wasting time, catching a case for emotional abuse
You can catch a case for emotional abuse?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
son of a bitch actually did it, lol. you have my eternal mirin.
Clap Reaction GIF

Chad is like the full stomach cat playing with it's prey while we are the skinny stray cat looking for garbage jfl.
Thank you! Just a bit sad that it happened so quickly, was expecting a long journey with fun different parts. And remember, just be NT :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
up coming next, getting laid in tinder by simply saying this:

• JFL
Fresh out of a relationship and wanting to "have some fun". She's about to accumulate 20 or so bodies in the coming weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Niklaus Mikaelson
Fresh out of a relationship and wanting to "have some fun". She's about to accumulate 20 or so bodies in the coming weeks.
Yup, it's a brutal world we live in, she just didn't want to waste her prime on her boyfriend when she can go get a new chad every day of the week. Poor lad probably has some killer hustlin motivation rn though

• +1
Reactions: Razorium, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22093
Yup, it's a brutal world we live in, she just didn't want to waste her prime on her boyfriend when she can go get a new chad every day of the week. Poor lad probably has some killer hustlin motivation rn though
He's probably going to join this forum and see his ex getting pulled by an AI jfl. Now's your time to take advantage before she gets blown through.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Over, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Are you trying to automate the process of setting up dates. NGL it could save you a lot of time if someone makes a Ai bot like that.

• +1
Are you trying to automate the process of setting up dates. NGL it could save you a lot of time if someone makes a Ai bot like that.
That's the end goal, will try to incorporate it with my AI calender so it can automatically see the times I have available and send a booking link to the foid as the last message and she can book whenever I'm free

• Love it
Reactions: Razorium

Thread 'Using AI to pick up foids on tinder - Attempt #001' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-ai-to-pick-up-foids-on-tinder-attempt-001.600923/

View attachment 1947943

ATTEMPT #002
Test subject stats:
Gender -
Female
Rating - HTB

View attachment 1947898
View attachment 1947906View attachment 1947907

View attachment 1947936View attachment 1947937View attachment 1947939

View attachment 1947949

Mission Status:
Socials required -
Positive
Manual overwrites - 0
Overall - Success

View attachment 1947984

Thread 'Ultimate tinder guide by Niko - STILL IN PROGRESS' https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-tinder-guide-by-niko-still-in-progress.596671/
@Guerrilla @THEMOGGER @John124 @Razorium @Just4Beast @Hades @cvzvvc @LooksOrDeath @poopoohead @n0rth @Moggie @vaninskybird @Übermogger @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bkr2906 @copefuel @uglymug2 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @khvirgin @Shako Mako @LastHopeForNorman @444 @Psychophilly @Pseudonym @justinzayn @RecessedChinCel @Zylk @krisal @Octillionaire @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @Leo69 @Manletmachine @Racky @Chadeep @OverSinceBirth @Chang-Long @justshower @Blackgymmax @currylightskin

Oh My God Wow GIF

GJ :love:. Caging at the fact she just broke up with her BF and is already out clubbing next day. You should ask her if you mog:lul:.

If you uploaded this to that subreddit you would probably get banned JFL it’s suifuel for most of the members over there, probably make a few delete.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Over and 1 other person
First time getting tagged @Niko
Thanks bhai :owo:

• Love it

View attachment 1947943

ATTEMPT #002
Test subject stats:
Gender -
Female
Rating - HTB

View attachment 1947898
View attachment 1947906View attachment 1947907

View attachment 1947936View attachment 1947937View attachment 1947939

View attachment 1947949

Mission Status:
Socials required -
Positive
Manual overwrites - 0
Overall - Success

View attachment 1947984

An AI using an AI to pick up an AI, ironic

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal to think someone you dated might have done this after you broke up with them
Mine did this… 2 months later she was with a Chaddam
37FD893E 0B09 409F 8834 121184FF7354

Oh women I love them (hate them)!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
meeting on monday? gg. caged at how dare you part

Last edited:
  • +1