Using CRISPR for genetic modification?

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold
CRISPR is a technology that can be used to genetically modify living organisms. I wonder if this tech, in the future, can be used to genetically modify incels and make them genetically superior. Thoughts?

VIP Audience
@Colvin76
@personalityinkwell
@TRUE_CEL
@LastGerman
@FastBananaCEO
@NEETard
@Homunculus

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, thecel, Gengar and 1 other person
Cite a link idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
stupid thread of course it will be done. can someone delete this greysel quora question thread

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Maybe in like 200yrs

CRISPR is a technology that can be used to genetically modify living organisms. I wonder if this tech, in the future, can be used to genetically modify incels and make them genetically superior. Thoughts?

VIP Audience
@Colvin76
@personalityinkwell
@TRUE_CEL
@LastGerman
@FastBananaCEO
@NEETard
@Homunculus

It will give me the ability to drive.

VIP Audience
@Colvin76
@personalityinkwell
@TRUE_CEL
@LastGerman
@FastBananaCEO
@NEETard
@Homunculus

, DCHS2, RUNX2, GLI3, PAX1 PAX3 EDAR these 5 genes could make a beautiful combo these are what are selected for in the caucasian race these genes also seem to be recessive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Gaia262
Dunno what it is

VIP Audience
@Colvin76
@personalityinkwell
@TRUE_CEL
@LastGerman
@FastBananaCEO
@NEETard
@Homunculus
i hope i can fix my nose this way tbh

As soon as sufficiently advanced gene editing is available you will see the vast majority of low smv men turn themselves into women. The only reason they’re not already troomers is because the tech isn’t there and social pressure. incels.is will become a Femaledatingstrategy forum I’m calling it rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
while the peasant races of shitskins around the world will finally rejoice that the scourge of the white man has finally been eliminated, the super wealthy will utilise genetic modification to create a new race of 8 foot tall super aryans to finally escape from this cursed planet and nuke it from orbit.
at this point, we're all just along for the ride.

🤡 honk honk

VIP Audience
@Colvin76
@personalityinkwell
@TRUE_CEL
@LastGerman
@FastBananaCEO
@NEETard
@Homunculus
I believe it will be possible, eventually. We’re pretty far off from that though. Significant developments will most likely take place in China since the west has all the regulations and doesn’t allow it on humans since it’s “inhumane” iirc.

Maybe, it could be possible but I am wondering why I don't have VIP access :feelswhy:

Cope, it will only be used to make chad and stacy even more beautiful.

No one would waste such technologies to subhumans.
Besides: Without subhumans, chad and stacy wouldn't be special anymore.

These kits aren't meant to be used on human.
Have you tried injecting yourself ?
These kits do indeed work on humans, if you spent 1 minute looking it up before spilling your uninformed opinion you would know the founder has a youtube video utilizing it for myostatin levels.

And how would you know. Have you tried injecting yourself?