Using Google Trends to determine whether women prefer black, white, or asian guys. [Very interesting results] [Asian guys are first]

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
note: got same results as "x guys" as "hot x guys"

SIKE NIGGA U THOUGHT ASIAN GUYS WOULD BE FIRST :lul:

I REPLACED ASIAN GUYS WITH KOREAN GUYS AND GOT EVEN WORSE RESULTS SO BE HAPPY U GOT THESE RESULTS RICEDICKS

Absolutely brutal results for the mongoloid race

ANYWAYS...

88 FOR BLACK GUYS

65 FOR WHITE GUYS

5 FOR ASIAN GUYS

Crazy how black guys was first tho, very interesting... why would this be the case?

Why don't blacks come first in dating app studies?

edit:

ah brutal. no.1 search that included black guy was "black guy meme" lol

maybe black guys still most preferred but idk lol

i need a better way of interpreting this data

Attachments

• 1663224986032.png
    1663224986032.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: white girls lover
look up 'hot guys' on its own and see the images that show up...

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
LOL brutal. i love being black

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I don't want that on my hard drive LMAO
its the same shit this guy looked up except without putting a race in their eg white or black, most that show up are white so its redundant to add it therefore thats why the white result is less on ops graph

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
LOL brutal. i love being black
At the end of the day races don't matter that much. JBC (Just be Chad) is what it comes down to most of the time especially if you are black or white

its the same shit this guy looked up except without putting a race in their eg white or black, most that show up are white so its redundant to add it therefore thats why the white result is less on ops graph
Ohh true if you google that you don't need to specify when you only wanna see white men.

• +1
At the end of the day races don't matter that much. JBC (Just be Chad) is what it comes down to most of the time especially if you are black or white
maybe true to an extent unless ur asian or indian

oh yh just realized u said that basically

exactly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20781
over for white guys. 13% of the population having half of all sex

is there any recent data on dating app racial preferences? i wonder how kpop has changed things

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-male-racial-hierarchy-2022-study.546027/ latest 2022 statistics.

kpop changed nothing.

the reason why women dont date asian guys is because of their genetics(height, dick size, mongoloid feminine ugly pheno etc)

kpop doesnt change that.
Tbh I feel like dick size is a lot smaller in asian areas than they like to tell us. Some studies say it's just slightly below average but look how short most asian men in asian countries are. They are just smaller people. It makes perfect sense that they would all mostly have smaller penises over there as well.

Also we should bring up the fact that asiansn have terrible hair. It's usually really coarse and sticks up like a porcupine and it's always jet black. Women like soft wavy/textured/curly luscious hair they can run their fingers through. Asians hairstyles look like shit most of the time. Even KPOP stars know this because they're always bleaching and dying their hair and perming it to give it texture. Perms are very popular among asians because of their shit natural hair texture.

Asians also usually have ugly squished in looking noses and bad nose bridges. I also agree about the skull shape point you made earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
over for white guys. 13% of the population having half of all sex
Someone already made sense of the data if you scroll up a bit. When you search for "hot guys" only whites show up usually so the people who want to see black ones have to search "hot black guys" that's why there's less of "hot white guys" because they usually don't need to specify to see what they're looking for. The overall amount of plain "hot guys" searches will be women that want to see white men

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover, Moggie and Blkpill Godfather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back