Using heavy metals to increase thyroid function + other benefits

D

Deleted member 100313

Lurker
USING HEAVY METALS LIKE: copper, zinc, cadmium iron... CAN IN THEORY HELP THYROID FUNCTION, IMPROVE METABOLISM, HAVE ANTIOXYDANT BENEFITS, BOOST GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, CAN HAVE GREAT COGNITIVE BENEFITS AND MORE.

Of course just in theory cause most of them are too dangerous.

1. INCREASED THYROID FUNCTION

- INCREASED IODINE UPTAKE

heavy metals could theoretically boost iodine uptake by the thyroid gland. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones (T3 and T4). If a heavy metal could mimic or enhance the role of iodine transporters, it might increase the production of thyroid hormones.

idk if this is a good idea, I would just use an iodine supplement tbh.

- INCREASED THYROID CONVERSION

The thyroid produces both T4 and T3 . The conversion of T4 into T3 requires certain enzymes, and in theory, if a heavy metal could enhance the activity of these enzymes, it could boost the availability of active T3.

If you don t have money for thyroid supplement you can try heavy metals, it may be risky but it showed results in clinical data.

2. ANTIOXYDANT PROPERTIES

-Some heavy metals, like selenium, have antioxidant properties and act as essential cofactors for enzymes like glutathione peroxidase, which protect the thyroid gland from oxidative damage.

This one could be useful since selenium is an already existing supplement.

-heavy metals could theoretically serve a similar catalytic or protective role, they might help the thyroid gland maintain function by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation, promoting longer-lasting glandular health.

there were little evidence of this but it does work even tho the effects are minimal and could be harmful

3. IMPROVED METABOLISM

Thyroid hormones regulate metabolism and heavy metals can optimize the production or activity of these hormones, we might see increased basal metabolic rates. This could translate to better fat burning, higher energy, and improved body weight management.

In the near future people would eat heavy metals to lose weight. Mark my words.

4. NEUROPROTECTIVE EFFECTS

Heavy metals might offer neuroprotective properties, possibly by mimicking or boosting the effects of antioxidants like selenium, which is crucial for protecting the brain from oxidative stress. they might help preserve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive aging or neurodegeneration.

only use heavy metals that acctualy help with the brain like copper or selenium (do not poison yourself with mercury)

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008 and elemanzelvadre
just use t4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 100313
any better way to do this instead of eating metals

• Hmm...
i already cope by using my 100mg zinc supplement daily so idk
would you consider adding heavy metals

@20/04/2008 bro what do you think about this thread i made

yeah ill start eating iron bricks from now thanks

• Hmm...
USING HEAVY METALS LIKE: copper, zinc, cadmium iron... CAN IN THEORY HELP THYROID FUNCTION, IMPROVE METABOLISM, HAVE ANTIOXYDANT BENEFITS, BOOST GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT, CAN HAVE GREAT COGNITIVE BENEFITS AND MORE.

Of course just in theory cause most of them are too dangerous.

1. INCREASED THYROID FUNCTION

- INCREASED IODINE UPTAKE

View attachment 3238435

heavy metals could theoretically boost iodine uptake by the thyroid gland. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones (T3 and T4). If a heavy metal could mimic or enhance the role of iodine transporters, it might increase the production of thyroid hormones.

idk if this is a good idea, I would just use an iodine supplement tbh.

- INCREASED THYROID CONVERSION

View attachment 3238455

The thyroid produces both T4 and T3 . The conversion of T4 into T3 requires certain enzymes, and in theory, if a heavy metal could enhance the activity of these enzymes, it could boost the availability of active T3.

If you don t have money for thyroid supplement you can try heavy metals, it may be risky but it showed results in clinical data.

2. ANTIOXYDANT PROPERTIES

View attachment 3238491

-Some heavy metals, like selenium, have antioxidant properties and act as essential cofactors for enzymes like glutathione peroxidase, which protect the thyroid gland from oxidative damage.

This one could be useful since selenium is an already existing supplement.

View attachment 3238498

-heavy metals could theoretically serve a similar catalytic or protective role, they might help the thyroid gland maintain function by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation, promoting longer-lasting glandular health.

there were little evidence of this but it does work even tho the effects are minimal and could be harmful

3. IMPROVED METABOLISM

View attachment 3238518

Thyroid hormones regulate metabolism and heavy metals can optimize the production or activity of these hormones, we might see increased basal metabolic rates. This could translate to better fat burning, higher energy, and improved body weight management.

In the near future people would eat heavy metals to lose weight. Mark my words.

4. NEUROPROTECTIVE EFFECTS

View attachment 3238529

Heavy metals might offer neuroprotective properties, possibly by mimicking or boosting the effects of antioxidants like selenium, which is crucial for protecting the brain from oxidative stress. they might help preserve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive aging or neurodegeneration.

only use heavy metals that acctualy help with the brain like copper or selenium (do not poison yourself with mercury)

has to be trolling retard

• Hmm...
Yes i think this thread great man its i mean iodine and selenium all you need if your into that natty shit
Also i like the way you write threads could you write some for me like i give you information and you just write about it just tag me when you post it

• Woah
Yes i thunk this thread great man its i mean iodine and selenium all you need if your into that natty shit
Also i like the way you write threads cluld you write some for me like i give you information and you just write about it just tag me when you post it
yeah tbh its just basic formating btw

• JFL
Nuts are full of them , especially brazil nuts

• Hmm...
I've been bumping to heavy mental and nothing has happened. What am I doing wrong?