Using morphs on Tinder and the like, it's not entirely dishonest.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Have you ever taken a really good selfie? No filters or anything like that, but you're impressed with how you look? And then some other day you try to recreate that selfie but for some reason you can't?

Maybe, just maybe, you actually look better than you think, it's just it's a miracle if you can express it properly.

So go ahead and use those morphs. So what if it doesn't look like that selfie you last took? Every selfie is different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Rt-Rust1, mortis and 1 other person
Lifefuel for @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Have you ever taken a really good selfie? No filters or anything like that, but you're impressed with how you look? And then some other day you try to recreate that selfie but for some reason you can't?

Maybe, just maybe, you actually look better than you think, it's just it's a miracle if you can express it properly.

So go ahead and use those morphs. So what if it doesn't look like that selfie you last took? Every selfie is different.
foids all fakeup 3psl points onto themselves anyways so why can't we retouch our collagen a little bit it's only fair

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others

Lens distortion?

Lens distortion?

Among other things. It's hard to find just the right angle.

If you don't wanna fraud, I would recommend filming yourself instead of taking a single picture. In the hopes that one of the frames in that video will be perfect.

Among other things. It's hard to find just the right angle.

If you don't wanna fraud, I would recommend filming yourself instead of taking a single picture. In the hopes that one of the frames in that video will be perfect.

Even filming yourself can be inaccurate, because your face gets rounded

I look an entire pt better irl than I do on video and it infuriates me but it is just something you have to get used to and accept.

Most people grew up with Instagram (Myself and my generation Millennials Facebook) and now with tiktok in proceedings, how you look on camera, is actually perceived as how you look lol.

Most people get nose jobs because their noses look big on selfie camera

Either get a very high spec digital camera with the best of the best lens' or don't take photos at all

Only Chad can survive the selfie camera nightmare

Even filming yourself can be inaccurate, because your face gets rounded

I look an entire pt better irl than I do on video and it infuriates me but it is just something you have to get used to and accept.

Most people grew up with Instagram (Myself and my generation Millennials Facebook) and now with tiktok in proceedings, how you look on camera, is actually perceived as how you look lol.

Most people get nose jobs because their noses look big on selfie camera

Either get a very high spec digital camera with the best of the best lens' or don't take photos at all

Only Chad can survive the selfie camera nightmare
Mfw I got rated on the videos I took to get rated. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn