Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/16/16582.jpg?1566067055
bill00
half white half dethnikk abomination
-

JoinedJan 5, 2019Messages921
Today at 9:53 AM
  • Add bookmark
It all started when my toilet flusher break so we could not use toilet for 3 days until plumber came. Well i started pissing in the sink instead and now that for many months the toilet has been fully functional i still go to piss there in the sink, its right next to the door you just go in pull it down piss it off into the sink and go back, so much easier and faster saves like a minute each time, i highly recommend to all brocels to start doing this, im ded srs will provbide vid if requested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
[Serious] I am now pissing in my bathroom sink
  • Thread starterbill00
  • Start dateToday at 9:53 AM
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/16/16582.jpg?1566067055
bill00
half white half dethnikk abomination
-

JoinedJan 5, 2019Messages921
Today at 9:53 AM
  • Add bookmark
It all started when my toilet flusher break so we could not use toilet for 3 days until plumber came. Well i started pissing in the sink instead and now that for many months the toilet has been fully functional i still go to piss there in the sink, its right next to the door you just go in pull it down piss it off into the sink and go back, so much easier and faster saves like a minute each time, i highly recommend to all brocels to start doing this, im ded srs will provbide vid if requested
Isn't it actually done by some climate activists because it uses so much less water?

i do this because i am very self conscious that people hear me pee and peeing in the sink is silent so i feel more comfortable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Butthurt Dweller and Ritalincel
I only pee in public/not mine sinks

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, EckhartTollemaxx, IWantToMax and 6 others
LMAO, ngl I always do this at school.
I cant be bothered to open the filthy toilet seat.

ZaDNUkF.png

It is over.

For last 2 weeks I pee only outside on dedicated peeing bush behind my garage. I use urinal only for shitting, when it's raining, evening and morning.

I only pee in women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and pisslord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, EckhartTollemaxx, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Sink is too high so i stand on a chair to pee in it, getting sick of it but don’t have the energy to empty my pee bottle