Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)

Steve rodgers said this would pull itnup but i think hes confused what im saying
they place them above the eyebrow to pull the eyebrow up
@ylrven i though you meant to insert hoping that it would have filler like effect.
If you insert it below it should pull down, but @Orc would it not tighten the fat and pull it towards the thread? So pull the brow down, but lift the fat pad up?
I’d be tempted to do verticals near the lateral canthus to pull the eye horizontally and thus could aim for an elongated fat pad which SHOULD lessen UEE but more importantly provide a more attractive eye shape.
Also, @ylrven youre low inhib enough to do cogs so when I do mine I’ll let you know how I go, I think I have a superior method but it’s a little higher risk.

but @Orc would it not tighten the fat and pull it towards the thread? So pull the brow down, but lift the fat pad up?

he doesn't have fat there, I think that's the ridge of the orbital bone and he should be able to feel it.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Clavicular
@ylrven i though you meant to insert hoping that it would have filler like effect.
If you insert it below it should pull down, but @Orc would it not tighten the fat and pull it towards the thread? So pull the brow down, but lift the fat pad up?
I’d be tempted to do verticals near the lateral canthus to pull the eye horizontally and thus could aim for an elongated fat pad which SHOULD lessen UEE but more importantly provide a more attractive eye shape.
Also, @ylrven youre low inhib enough to do cogs so when I do mine I’ll let you know how I go, I think I have a superior method but it’s a little higher risk.
Can you PM me it, also yea im low inhib enough to do almost anything so i can just test the pdo theory and post an update, if either u or Orc could guide me on a discord call just so i dont die lol thatd work too. I ordered 25mm 30g and they come Wednesday

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Ok so most of us hopefully saw @Orc 's thread on PDO threads to fix nasolabial folds

-if not go read it and rep NOW

Im not an expert of the mechanism of action for PDO threads but it basically looks like it creates more collagen under the skin
View attachment 2776380

This created more skin or some shit and got rid of the dent, so why cant this be applied to the eye area
View attachment 2776382

because im a genetic fuck up, I have some UEE and if I cant fix it and get hunter eyes im ropemaxxing
View attachment 2776395

As yuo can see... I have pretty tight supraorbital bones. Im not squinting or moving any part of my face here but I have like 1 mm of UEE

View attachment 2776401View attachment 2776401

Now women already do this to lift eyebrows and other shit. This women is doing it to fraud positive canthal tilt (mirin).

View attachment 2776406

my plan is to do 3 PDO threads in vertically then one horizontally, many docs like the railroad approach to doing PDO.

Hopefully, this will give me hooding and give me hunter eyes. I wont look like Opry, but a more hooded eye like gandy or atesh rather than opry who has bone creating the effect. Its honestly just chinamaxxing

View attachment 2776411

But fuck between el bastardos eye lighting guide and this, maybe ill be atleast human

curious to see Orcs thoughts on this theory because its a minefield of veins up here

View attachment 2776413

But, PDO doesn't cause occlusions so it will just hurt worse case if I nick a vein, also cant I just thread under that supraorbital vein?

View attachment 2776417

Basically gonna do this right above my upper eyelid^

tagging some ppl
@pneumocystosis @Orc @Mike141 @yeeyeeslayer @NotCarv

@dragomaxxer @Gaygymmaxx @ConfusedBolivian @socialcel

and all other legit looksmaxxers
I will be watching with great interest, dropped a sub to the channel btw can’t wait for more high iq low inhib shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 2777916

he doesn't have fat there, I think that's the ridge of the orbital bone and he should be able to feel it.
Make a video about pdo threads for hunter eyes and how you inject them. Tag me when you’ve made the thread. I’m curious.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Make a video about pdo threads for hunter eyes and how you inject them. Tag me when you’ve made the thread. I’m curious.
no point in me doing it my eyes are already as hooded as it gets.

• +1
i literally am saying basic facts that looksmaxxing is cope
There nothing to do with that related to being a doomer lolcow
Now go in your cave, keep writing your shitty threads with techniques that wont change a milimiter of your face
Youre right dunno why everyones hating. Looksmaxxing genuinely is useless and often counterproductive when people try to fraud bones in 99% of cases. These 2023cels have yet to realise its all genetics

Check what i @ u in bhai, i did lemonbottle injections live.

Tried to join but my reddit username is bustyman69 so i doubt they will accept me jfl
What’s the subreddit m8 ? PM

Ok so most of us hopefully saw @Orc 's thread on PDO threads to fix nasolabial folds

Im not an expert of the mechanism of action for PDO threads but it basically looks like it creates more collagen under the skin
View attachment 2776380

This created more skin or some shit and got rid of the dent, so why cant this be applied to the eye area
View attachment 2776382

because im a genetic fuck up, I have some UEE and if I cant fix it and get hunter eyes im ropemaxxing
View attachment 2776395

As yuo can see... I have pretty tight supraorbital bones. Im not squinting or moving any part of my face here but I have like 1 mm of UEE

Now women already do this to lift eyebrows and other shit. This women is doing it to fraud positive canthal tilt (mirin).

View attachment 2776406

my plan is to do 3 PDO threads in vertically then one horizontally, many docs like the railroad approach to doing PDO.

Hopefully, this will give me hooding and give me hunter eyes. I wont look like Opry, but a more hooded eye like gandy or atesh rather than opry who has bone creating the effect. Its honestly just chinamaxxing

View attachment 2776411

But fuck between el bastardos eye lighting guide and this, maybe ill be atleast human

curious to see Orcs thoughts on this theory because its a minefield of veins up here

View attachment 2776413

But, PDO doesn't cause occlusions so it will just hurt worse case if I nick a vein, also cant I just thread under that supraorbital vein?

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

i fw you heavy

• +1
Good thread. Nice to see some interesting content instead of niggers here crying about incel 24/7 and ldaring

• +1

View attachment 2776380

View attachment 2776382

View attachment 2776395

View attachment 2776406

View attachment 2776411

View attachment 2776413

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

stop posting ur ass everywhere Ive seen you on tiktok too. ur just a normie bro nothing special now go do something productive with your life get a gf or something instead of spending all your life to look 1 percent better than you already do

• Ugh..
Reactions: fufurjde
stop posting ur ass everywhere Ive seen you on tiktok too. ur just a normie bro nothing special now go do something productive with your life get a gf or something instead of spending all your life to look 1 percent better than you already do
im not a normie jfl

yes you are now gtfo you normy post july new fag
cope i only joined because ppl said the forum was being privated, i didnt post anything until a few weeks ago

Pdo chin lift and temporal lift for oldcels, doubt anyone here is over 60 tho

View attachment 2776380

View attachment 2776382

View attachment 2776395

View attachment 2776406

View attachment 2776411

View attachment 2776413

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

I heard the lift effect doesn’t really last

Atleast give us some kind of update

wonder if i can use this to get positive ct