Using Steroids at 15 didnt close my growth plates

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
October 2023 is when I started my first cycle of 500mg Test E, 15, 6'3. The whole cycle I barely used AI cause it made me feel like shit. Fast forward to today I measured in at 6'4 at 16. Disproving the roids close growth plates cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, LegitUser, halloweed and 3 others
October 2023 is when I started my first cycle of 500mg Test E, 15, 6'3. The whole cycle I barely used AI cause it made me feel like shit. Fast forward to today I measured in at 6'4 at 16. Disproving the roids close growth plates cope.
Why did you decide to start first cycle at 15? Just wanna know out of pure curiosity

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Why did you decide to start first cycle at 15? Just wanna know out of pure curiosity
I love the gym and my life would be boring asf without them. Also I want a beard/dimorphism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Linus1888, Rea and 1 other person
that doesnt disprove shit
did you do pct? what were ur bloods results? on the cycle?
did u only do 1 cycle? also if you realistically didn't need an AI either you have high tolerance or your test didn't aromatize that much.
also genetics always wins.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, LegitUser, sb23 and 3 others
I love the gym and my life would be boring asf without them. Also I want a beard/dimorphism.
@asdvek jfl blasting at 15

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: antony 726, asdvek and Amir2400
did u only do 1 cycle? also if you realistically didn't need an AI either you have high tolerance or your test didn't aromatize that much.
IMG 6296
IMG 6295

No Pct cause my mom found my shit. I just started 2nd cycle.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, LegitUser, halloweed and 1 other person
Couldn’t you just wait for the beard? You really think your life would be boring without a cycle? Dude your prime is still far in front so i don't think you got any reason to start on any cycle before that fr

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and lokmazclock
U grew 1 inch in an entire year and you think it didn’t close ur growth plates?

• JFL
Reactions: bazinga, Arcturus, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
How much dimorphism did you get from it

Couldn’t you just wait for the beard? You really think your life would be boring without a cycle? Dude your prime is still far in front so i don't think you got any reason to start on any cycle before that fr
The dimorphism you get alone is fucking worth it

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I could have just waited for the gains too, I dont have patience. I think this is my prime rn as soon as I am out of highschool I think my life will be the most boring monotonous thing ever.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Amir2400
The dimorphism you get alone is fucking worth it
Sure, but not at 15 :lul: the kid should at least wait till he's finished developing

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
View attachment 3084853View attachment 3084859
No Pct cause my mom found my shit. I just started 2nd cycle.
wait so what did u do between ur cycles. did u cruise? Also what were ur estradiol levels from bloods
if u didnt get sides tho chances r u just have good roiding genetics and are not affected by them

also what realistically changed for u (like ofc muscle mass but did ur face change)? u only pinned test right. or in ur 2nd cycle r u adding orals

How much dimorphism did you get from it
It made me look way better ong. My acne went away cause of stable hormones and my chin became mogger.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Sure, but not at 15 :lul: the kid should at least wait till he's finished developing
Its the only time you can gain dimorphism tho gives results better than any surgery

I could have just waited for the gains too, I dont have patience. I think this is my prime rn as soon as I am out of highschool I think my life will be the most boring monotonous thing ever.
If you continue with the work this ain't your prime buck c: Just keep the dosage lower till your developed and keep working on yourself and make dosage higher by need when you're older. But i understand the lack of patience tho

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
Also. what r ur plans after puberty lmao. if u did no pct and keep cruising u might be on trt for life probably.

wait so what did u do between ur cycles. did u cruise? Also what were ur estradiol levels from bloods
if u didnt get sides tho chances r u just have good roiding genetics and are not affected by them

also what realistically changed for u (like ofc muscle mass but did ur face change)? u only pinned test right. or in ur 2nd cycle r u adding orals
My mom took my gear/pct so from febuary-july no pct, I was skinny asf and depressed. IDK e2 levels, My face got alot better while blasting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and NZb6Air
what are your lifts?

Also. what r ur plans after puberty lmao. if u did no pct and keep cruising u might be on trt for life probably.
TRT is fine with me, when I want to have kids I will use HCG

My mom took my shit so from febuary-july no pct, I was skinny asf and depressed. IDK e2 levels, My face got alot better.
holy shit cold turkey lmao that had to have felt like shit
also that period prob did some shit to u bc u were developing jfl
lmao do u have a job, whats ur money source

• +1
holy shit cold turkey lmao that had to have felt like shit
also that period prob did some shit to u bc u were developing jfl
lmao do u have a job, whats ur money source
Yes I felt awful, I get 50$ a week for doing a whole bunch of stuff around my neiborhood, Roids are pretty cheap

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and segmt
My mom took my shit so from febuary-july no pct, I was skinny asf and depressed. IDK e2 levels, My face got alot better.
what was her reaction that u where roiding

Angry, banned me from the gym, I just started my 2nd cycle a few weeks ago tho :forcedsmile:
can you go into details on face changes?

also don't PCT it closes growth plates

I don't give a single fuck nigger

• +1

yea he has to blast and cruise until end of puberty. most likely trt for life. ngl its not even tht bad tho

I look older, more dimorphic, I probably looked 15 before and 17 after.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
you jus didnt aromatise very much of it to estrogen, very simple

I look older, more dimorphic, I probably looked 15 before and 17 after.
nigggaaaa, like facial bone structure

nigggaaaa, like facial bone structure
Wtf do you want me to say bro, “my chin increased in diameter by 2mm in length and 5mm in width” Idk the exact changes I just look a bit older.

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, halloweed and Fartmaxxing
Wtf do you want me to say bro, “my chin increased in diameter by 2mm in length and 5mm in width” Idk the exact changes I just look a bit older.
do you look better?

How tall are your parents? You could have been taller maybe.

In all honesty, it’s really easy not to close your plates on steroids. This is for the most part a myth.

• +1
Reactions: segmt
In all honesty, it’s really easy not to close your plates on steroids. This is for the most part a myth.
well in theory it will

anyway jews give test to trans in teens as well with zero problems or anything, liek they just give it
And they give test to teens with hypogonadism as well anyway atp it's not even some "really scary" or shitty drug that will fuck you up in adult years
if the jew doctors r giving them out like that and also fear monger about it to outside users idfk thats contradictory.

• +1
Reactions: sb23