Using volufiline for the first time:

D

Deleted member 28394

Iron
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Posts
114
Reputation
147
I'm planning on using it for undereyes mostly, but I also want to use it on my chin, zygos, brow ridge, and penis

Thoughts? How many drops should I use? How often should I use it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, kimtaehyung and cytoplasm
I'm planning on using it for undereyes mostly, but I also want to use it on my chin, zygos, brow ridge, and penis

Thoughts? How many drops should I use? How often should I use it?
Yo bro if you have the time can you explain what volufiline is and what it does? I just googled it and it seems good to me
 
A few questions about it
Is it meant to only mimic fat? is it soft? hard? like it seems people mostly use it for their eye area, but can it be used on the jawline/cheekbones/etc like filler would?
Should I wait until I'm at my ideal weight before using it? My face stores a lot of fat so I don't really know how I'll truly look yet when I'm at my ideal bf%
 

Similar threads

Ill change ts later
Replies
7
Views
43
roidar
roidar
heightcel69
Replies
3
Views
42
cinnabon
cinnabon
satanicplayground
Replies
9
Views
43
roidar
roidar
shouldiusehgh
Replies
2
Views
45
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
21diorsavagee
Replies
5
Views
62
brutalcow62
brutalcow62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top