Using your own piss to get rid of acne

ey88

ey88

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, Dyorotic, psychomandible and 11 others
Use 2nd piss of the day I've never had acne though (wish I did, great detoxing method)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thereallegend, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
I've vaguely heard about this from other places and forums. Heard some used it for treating some dermatitis stuff like seb derm and shit like that. Never thought I'd see that here though jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88
I've vaguely heard about this from other places and forums. Heard some used it for treating some dermatitis stuff like seb derm and shit like that. Never thought I'd see that here though jfl
I might try it, I don’t have bad acne but it could be better

You said you are 140iq+ ?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and ey88
why put toxins your body is trying to climate back on your skin to absorb back in again :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It’s not toxic dude
well its not that toxic but if you keep drinking your piss you will die from kidney failure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nihonz9, thereallegend, Sushifart and 1 other person
well its not that toxic but if you keep drinking your piss you will die from kidney failure
I never said to drink it dude, plus literally any other skincare has more toxins than your piss

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and RICHCELDOM
I never said to drink it dude, plus literally any other skincare has more toxins than your piss
that's true

• +1
Ngl some of the byproduct of urine is used in moisturizing creams and stuff. Most of urine is water and it’s usually just getting rid of excess shit that the body would be better off without. Here’s a list:
- urea (used in a lot of shit, one of those is moisturizers which is funny)
- water (95% of urine is water)
- vitamins, mainly calcium, magnesium, shit that you had in excess
- creatinine, which idk if it is important
- uric acid, an antioxidant, a lot of meds use it
- electrolytes and hormones

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, thereallegend, RICHCELDOM and 1 other person
Ngl some of the byproduct of urine is used in moisturizing creams and stuff. Most of urine is water and it’s usually just getting rid of excess shit that the body would be better off without. Here’s a list:
- urea (used in a lot of shit, one of those is moisturizers which is funny)
- water (95% of urine is water)
- vitamins, mainly calcium, magnesium, shit that you had in excess
- creatinine, which idk if it is important
- uric acid, an antioxidant, a lot of meds use it
- electrolytes and hormones
i know that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Sushifart
Basically if your body is fucked then your piss is too, which is why it’s a biomarker. I still wouldn’t rub my face with it though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nihonz9, thereallegend, RICHCELDOM and 1 other person
Basically if your body is fucked then your piss is too, which is why it’s a biomarker. I still wouldn’t rub my face with it though
I think your piss is probably healthier if you have acne because your acne is removing toxins from your body

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and cooldude1231
bump high iq thread

• Love it
I dont trust putting my radioactive yellow piss on my face tbh

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Urea is pretty good

• Love it
  • +1
I agree, but most skincare products are probably more toxic than your piss
True theres a thing called urine therapy its probably legit

• Love it
  • +1
True theres a thing called urine therapy its probably legit
Yeah this isn’t some new thing or a theory or anything

People have been using urine to clear acne for a very long time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Sushifart and cooldude1231
I lowkey might do this. Your supposed to wash it off afterwards? I guess it can fix ezcema which i have too

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and ey88
I lowkey might do this. Your supposed to wash it off afterwards? I guess it can fix ezcema which i have too
Tbh I’m not too sure, you probably wash it off, maybe just leave it on for like a minute or something

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231

I was looking into it just now. Decided to see what else is in urine, specifically the protein part. Urine contains three types of protein, but the main two are albumin and globulin proteins.

Albumin is what the body uses for osmotic pressure, which is apparently important for fluid balance in the blood vessel.

Globulin on the other hand is involved in immune functions, they're what white blood cells release to bind to foreign shit and neutralize them.

Might be onto something, but I'm not quite sure yet. If I were seriously thinking about it, maybe the globulins, urea, and uric acid are what's mainly doing stuff.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, ey88 and cooldude1231
I was looking into it just now. Decided to see what else is in urine, specifically the protein part. Urine contains three types of protein, but the main two are albumin and globulin proteins.

Albumin is what the body uses for osmotic pressure, which is apparently important for fluid balance in the blood vessel.

Globulin on the other hand is involved in immune functions, they're what white blood cells release to bind to foreign shit and neutralize them.

Might be onto something, but I'm not quite sure yet. If I were seriously thinking about it, maybe the globulins, urea, and uric acid are what's mainly doing stuff.
I will give it a try for the boys in black.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cooldude1231, Sushifart and ey88
I will give it a try for the boys in black.
Nah I still wouldn't. Urine is sterile before it exits the urinary tract, but once it comes out it comes into contact with E. coli and other stuff. Unless you have high trust in your own body's immune response to those bacteria (especially when they're on acne and vulnerable areas), then ig you could.

• Ugh..
  • +1
but once it comes out it comes into contact with E. coli and other stuff.
I don’t really understand what you mean, where is the E. Coli coming from then?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Nah I still wouldn't. Urine is sterile before it exits the urinary tract, but once it comes out it comes into contact with E. coli and other stuff. Unless you have high trust in your own body's immune response to those bacteria (especially when they're on acne and vulnerable areas), then ig you could.
I just rubbed it all over my acne and dry skin ngl and sipped it a little bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and ey88
Really? What did it taste like
I cant really describe it just pee it was like a strong vinegar and pretty warm

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yyamann, thereallegend, ey88 and 1 other person
I don’t really understand what you mean, where is the E. Coli coming from then?
E. coli and some others are in your intestines, but can make it to your urinary tract ig. I don't know anymore than that, so it honestly might be negligible.
I just rubbed it all over my acne and dry skin ngl and sipped it a little bruh
.org truly is a mental ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotBlueFox, cooldude1231 and ey88
E. coli and some others are in your intestines, but can make it to your urinary tract ig. I don't know anymore than that, so it honestly might be negligible.
I don’t think it’s anything to worry about

• +1
High iq but maybe we are not ready to know this info yet :feelshah: its to much truth to our artificial reality

• Love it
  • +1
High iq but maybe we are not ready to know this info yet :feelshah: its to much truth to our artificial reality
We have know about this info for a very long time, people just try and silence it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Niko.
Same my body needs more bacteria if anything tbh
Do you think a good method would be to drink less water before doing this so that the beneficial ingredients are in a higher concentration

• Love it
  • +1
Do you think a good method would be to drink less water before doing this so that the beneficial ingredients are in a higher concentration
Yeah i definitely do

• Love it
  • +1
is op indian?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and ey88