Using your own piss to get rid of acne

Do you think a good method would be to drink less water before doing this so that the beneficial ingredients are in a higher concentration
The funny part about what you're saying is that the proteins that I was talking about earlier are in higher quantities when you have kidney damage. If your kidney health is good, then those proteins are really low. Jfl at giving yourself kidney damage for slightly more potent globulins and shit so you can rub it on your skin :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ey88
It’s not toxic dude
It’s only as toxic as you are.

We are toxic so I’d advise getting cow urine instead.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, cooldude1231, Sushifart and 1 other person
I never said to drink it dude, plus literally any other skincare has more toxins than your piss
You can drink urine.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Tbh I’m not too sure, you probably wash it off, maybe just leave it on for like a minute or something
It’ll absorb pretty quickly. No need to wash it off.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Sushifart and ey88
For just rubbing on your skin I feel like human urine is fine
Don’t do morning urine and you’re fine.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ey88
I pee myself when I don't want to get up.:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
It’ll absorb pretty quickly. No need to wash it off.
Are you speaking from experience? I'm curious about the use of it since the idea isn't new and I've vaguely heard about it

• +1
Are you speaking from experience? I'm curious about the use of it since the idea isn't new and I've vaguely heard about it
Yeah I done it

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Sushifart and ey88
Ik you can, I was just tryna explain to that guy that this isn’t that extreme
so muslims are onto something with the camel urine bullshit?:lul:

• +1
I guess so, they do this?
yea their prophet used to wash his hair and face in camel urine and drink it with milk aying its beneficial and heals disease, nobody does it nowadays tho (speaking as an ex muslim living im a muslim country) except maybe saudis that still live in desert tents jfl

• +1
JFL no wonder why i got clear face. I always pee when i am in bath relaxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine, slavicpsycho, Sushifart and 1 other person
You’re cringe and retarded
It’s excreted from your body. Your body excretes it as waste. You might as well rub shit all over your body too with that logic. Your body gets rid of it for a reason it doesn’t want it anywhere near it or on it for that matter. Retard logic

• +1
It’s excreted from your body. Your body excretes it as waste. You might as well rub shit all over your body too with that logic. Your body gets rid of it for a reason it doesn’t want it anywhere near it or on it for that matter. Retard logic
You’re so dumb dude, did you even watch the video?

You’re so dumb dude, did you even watch the video?
Yeah, intake shit with raw fat. Stop rubbing piss all over your face. Even bone marrow or fucking tallow balm would do better than this bs. Mfs can even cure their acne just eating butter. Go figure

Yeah, intake shit with raw fat. Stop rubbing piss all over your face. Even bone marrow or fucking tallow balm would do better than this bs. Mfs can even cure their acne just eating butter. Go figure
Beef fat doesn’t contain urea

have you all lost your fucking minds urin is expelled due to the body not been able to break down those substances any more. Even if your an incel your body has gone through millions of years of evolution if it had a use for urin to get rid of acne then it would have. with out having to shower in your own bodily fluid like wtf are you all off your fucking rocker. Acne will go away when your hormones levels are fixed. there are other ways that dont involve doing this shit like accutane ect.

Even if by some miracle this worked stacys not going to want a Indian that FUCKING SHOWERS HIM SELF IN PISS. like wtf

Last edited:
have you all lost your fucking minds urin is expelled due to the body not been able to break down those substances any more. Even if your an incel your body has gone through millions of years of evolution if it had a use for urin to get rid of acne then it would have. with out having to shower in your own bodily fluid like wtf are you all off your fucking rocker. Acne will go away when your hormones levels are fixed. there are other ways that dont involve doing this shit like accutane ect.

Even if by some miracle this worked stacys not going to want a Indian that FUCKING SHOWERS HIM SELF IN PISS. like wtf
Wrong

you should be admitted to a psych ward
Urine is less toxic than your average skincare ingredients

Also this has been done for 100s of years

Urea is literally found in skincare products too because it is so beneficial

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
The ratpiss from Delhi has been legit all this time @MA_ascender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ey88
Cool idea but urea content in piss is actually quite low comparatively speaking