Utilizing my anger into the angerpill - Daily continuous reminder to ascend - legacycels and narcissists gtfih

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.

Just my go-to watch really after hard revising and practice.

Anywho,

Similar to the train @MoggerGaston's been on recently, anger is the hardest emotion to control every time because it's the most animalistic, primal area of the mind.

Gets steamed off the moment you hold it because it's that heavy upon internalizing. It's a fine line between it and a focus so exclusive. It's a wasted opportunity to catalyze it into positive energy. Exclusive and most painful gains only can be found here taps into that low inhibition, raw berzerk mode. Nothing gets in my way. There's only being and nothingness. There is greatness in anger but it is exceptionally rare one to obtain it.

Remember that.

Fear is the mindkiller.
There's Being AND Nothingness and that's it between what matters most.

And I've had an entire life where I'm underestimated.

Enjoy my altar go-to archive where the above clip belongs.

Oh, just want to also
@Xangsane
@averagejoe
@Prettyboy
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@Wallenberg
@AlexAP
@mightyravendark
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lev Peshkov
@Chadethnic101
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@the BULL
@pneumocystosis
@cvzvvc
@DoctorLooksmax
@dimorphism
@Arborist
@MoggerGaston
@JOJOcel
@DarkTriadChad
@Blackgymmax
@skorp
@ascension
@Hoso
@St.TikTokcel
@ripcordgod1
Stop being pussy-juiced up cowards with your vague directionless bullshit from being so-called looksmaxxers who answer like Google and get the fuck back working on my replies.

music video film GIF by Arrow Video
gunpowder and sky mayhem GIF by LORDS OF CHAOS
notre dame fire GIF
notre dame fire GIF
varg vikernes GIF

sexy black and white GIF
brad pitt vampires GIF

brad.jpg
interview-with-a-vampire-los-angeles-premiere.jpg

8ea9fe527c6fdaa56313467401de29fc.jpg

emil-andersson-photos-010.jpg
15541249_1837104669891249_2037836722377182712_n.png

lucas_kittel27.jpg
6628-lucas-kittel.jpg
images
500full-lucas-kittel.jpg

Got a wheat waffles rating that was higher than expected. It doesn't matter if some whore says I can't attract everyone :bluepill::redpill::soy: (remember the phrase it's not what women SAY it's what women DO) as if that's some auto lane ticket into cucking my needs :blackpill::fire::fire:.

Just lol at the idea that I haven't softmaxxed, skincared (have you seen my hair?) or tried coloring. Or at the idea of hair styling when I've got more then every Chad here combined but not a single user can direct me towards a certain style.

Have you ever thought of advising showering guys?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

And finally.
Imagine having sex with anything lower than this intensity. Go STRAIGHT to 17:00
https://www.lesbian8.com/videos/105290/urotsukidoji-legend-of-the-overfiend-03-vostfr/

Last edited:
You read every single dpi and secretly mired it for its creativity. That all you could muster was the three most simplest initials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back